mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
[BBvideo 425,350:3my7bqnr]

Liz Taylor crypt

[BBvideo 425,350:3my7bqnr]

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing this video <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> .......but ... not a flower? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • That does not prove anything...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    That does not prove anything...

I agree..... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    That's NOT an inside of Holly Terrace. The statue does NOT belong to Liz Taylor. It's been there for a long time, before her passing.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    That's NOT an inside of Holly Terrace. The statue does NOT belong to Liz Taylor. It's been there for a long time, before her passing.

true... that is the same "house" where Elisabeth is in.. but she is not at that statue... as I remember some thought she would be there as it was "so her" .. and as we know michael is in the "house" next to this one....
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    From findagrave.com for Liz ... The flowers on the floor was her casket spray ...
    67312270_130131875820.jpg
    From findagrave.com for Liz ... The flowers on the floor was her casket spray ...
    67312270_130131875820.jpg
    yes its on that site.. but so is michaels...
    the "in memoria" statue is (after what i have read) only a symbolic place, it is not where she is at (after what I have read on these forums and online)...
    I'll try to find the links...
    according to forest lawn website there are 4 Elizabeth taylor (without date of birth and date of death) that could be our Elizabeth. 3 of them are burried in the ground and 1 is burried in a wall crypt.

1. Elizabeth Taylor, Section A ,map01, Lot 88888 Tier E, space:79 Ground
    2. Elizabeth Taylor, Section Carnation Corridor Dahlia Terrace, Lot 0, space 1769, wall crypt
    3. Elizabeth Ann Taylor, Whispering pines, Map03, Lot 733, space 5, Ground
    4. Elizabeth E Taylor, Section C, Map 01, Lot 145, Space 61, Ground.

I would suspect Liza to be indoors, and that woudl then be no2. This crypt is in Dahlia Terrace, (the "in memoria" statue is in Memorial Terrace)