The Voice - duet of Man in the Mirror

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
edited January 1970 in News
Hey Everyone - I am watching the tv show The Voice, with Cristina Aguilera, Cee-Lo, Adam Lavigne, and Blake Shelton.....

Adam and one of the contestants Javier just sang Man in the Mirror.....it was beautiful!

Just thought Id let you all know!

Cheers!

Comments

• Oh yes! Oh yes! I seen it <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> My grandkids come running into the kitchen....meme! meme! they are singing man in the mirror!! So i recorded it on my phone <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> Wouldnt it be something if this show is somehow MJ influenced. My hubby asked me first thing when he saw those big ole peace signs with a microphone is that was supposed to be MJs hands LOL <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> I said..hmmmm makes you wonder huh <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ --> <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ --> <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks! I'll be watching it in a few minutes here!...MJ's "influence" is EVERYWHERE these days! Totally awesome! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> to all! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael is everywhere <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    His songs are models of style, skill, humanity, simplicity...[fade:sh41ufz4]inimitable[/fade:sh41ufz4] <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

Is really the[fade:sh41ufz4]ONLY ONE !!!![/fade:sh41ufz4] <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

The Voice is a Dutch program, from John de Mol, so I doubt MJ has a hand in it.

Who won? Javier was great, I saw the auditions and the battles, haven't seen the live shows though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I don't think that MJ has a "hand in it" Souza, I was just saying that Michael's "influence" is everywhere, meaning that more and more people are realizing what a brilliant man he is, and It makes me happy to see others "emulating" him...although it is sad that it took his "death" for most to really understand his brilliance.

Tonight, they will announce the winner of The Voice, and I, like you Souza, think that Javier is amazing, and I hope that he wins, but truth be told, they are all very, very talented!
    Blessings! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    here is the video for those who couldn't see the show! Enjoy!
    [BBvideo 425,350:31qwrp6q]
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    It gives me goosebumps! thanks for posting the video mjj4ever777!
    No problem likemike! Sending you blessings and Love!