You all know me as thecheetoman2004...

rswilley2011rswilley2011 Posts: 40
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Long time no post! I used to post here as thecheetoman2004, but I made a new account because I forgot my password and the email that I made my account with was deleted (because it was hacked).

I couldn't click the forgot my password link because I would have to put it in the old email address. So, I made a new account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So....yeah lol

I look forward to doing somemore investigating with all my friends <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Comments

• Welcome back... and thank you for identifying yourself so as to not have us believe you are deliberately posting under two accounts. Blessings! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    yes it is always good to welcome back former members.while i know it is for security i worry with changing passwords every month that some day i will forget mine. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Next time could you please contact me first before making a new account? I can reset your password, so there is no need for creating a new account.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Oh, sorry my bad Souza <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

I have this password written down in a notebook so I don't forget it. <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome back! I remember you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome back Cheetoman! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome...nice to meet you !! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->