Michael and videos of Lady Gaga and more

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Esprit's new video.[/glow][/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    She found very interesting things really. Too much to be a coincidence. WOW! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    You guys have to explain something... There seems to be a war between the Illuminati's and Michael, but according to some of you, Michael is supposed to "work together" or team up with artists such as Lady Gaga, who are CLEARLY Illuminati's (please check Gaga's latest video...the end of it clearly shows where she belongs)?? I don't understand, it doesn't make sense.
    Also, Michael doesn't have the copyright for the word "believe" or "circus", we can't proceed like this to proove that there is a death hoax, and decide that wherever we will see one of our keywords (those who symbolizes the hoax for us) it will be a proof that Michael faked his death. I really don't see how the fact that Aguilera is using the Circus-world for her video is telling us that michael is alive?!!!! I mean if we proceed like that, then it's clear, we can find clues absolutely everywhere!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I agree with you BabyShine, I don't see how this makes it to be working with/for Michael. These so called parallels just stay that, parallels, and then comes in the way how we choose to interpret things. I think this is trying too hard to make things fit with the hoax, for whatever reason. There is no logical path connecting one circus to the other for example, so it absolutely doesn't mean anything.....and I understand even less how people can think that the music industry would be helping Michael because these artists are unfortunately controlled by these evil people (clear signs in the videos). As for Gaga's "edge of glory"...it can work the other way around, the evil ones too are expecting their edge of glory....and they used this imagery reminding us of Michael's "Billie Jean" for a reason that is not good imo ...or maybe they are not inventive enough and just copied. I say that because I felt physically "sick" while watching gaga's video....something bad comes out from it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Yes, I felt exactly the same way and when I saw the very last image of the video, with all these clear evil symbols and the Illuminati's sign, I've had shivers all over. If there is one person in the whole music industry who represents the evil one, then Gaga is the one. She spreads their message even better than Rihanna. So Michael can't be on one hand, fighting "them", and on the other hand, wanting to collaborate with poeple like her...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well to me it is undeniable to see the similarities btw Michael's videos and these videos. I don't know if Michael gave them the idea of course but can be. He doesn't need to join them or agree with them about whatever they believe (in illuminati or whatsoever), he can be using them to send us clues. Why not? Esprit found amazing similarities.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    To me, any similarities can be there simply because people are still influenced by MJ's superbly creative music videos. It doesn't have to mean he is personally involved in these modern videos, and in fact I think he almost certainly isn't because I don't think he wants now to be rehashing things he did almost 30 years ago! That doesn't sound like the pioneer and innovator he spoke of being, does it? Sounds to me more like people with no new ideas, copying good old ones!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    To me, any similarities can be there simply because people are still influenced by MJ's superbly creative music videos. It doesn't have to mean he is personally involved in these modern videos, and in fact I think he almost certainly isn't because I don't think he wants now to be rehashing things he did almost 30 years ago! That doesn't sound like the pioneer and innovator he spoke of being, does it? Sounds to me more like people with no new ideas, copying good old ones!
    I agree. A whole new generation of performers who grew up studying the greats, naturally borrow from them. Not only them but their directors, producers.