From Pearljr : is B. Howard MJ's son ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited April 2012 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    ok, I know this isn't really none of our business if B. Howard is Michael's son. But could it be possible? Before I watched the vid I was like: Yeah right, how many more secret sons can he have? This is rediculous.
    Then I watched the vid and it actually blew me away. The mannerism, the voice, the dance moves.... And it seems like he gets very nervous when Pearl asks him about Michael Jackson. He takes up his mug, puts it down again, takes it up again, smiles.... IDK. And he doesn't say "No, he is not my father."
    Anyway, I don't really care if he is his son or not. That's their business. B. Howard really has talent. The song "dancefloor" is great and he seems like a nice young man <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    WOW just WOW ..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->....He does have eyes very much like Michaels,and his voice,well just close your eyes,and listen. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> ....could be wrong though. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • I've seen videos of him and interviews and photos for a while ago...and i have a feeling he's more jackson than any other omar bhatti...but who knows.. they can be both his sons...they are cool boys and talented!
  • For a gay man( Michael ) gets around with women lol.. This was a sarcastic remark to the people who say Michael is gay.. Now I cannot believe that Michael never acknowledged all his alleged children. I don't think Howard is Mj son, even if he has the same voice, or the same mannerism.. Look this makes Michael look bad, having all these children from all over the world. Maybe he is who knows..
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    If this person is related to the Jacksons, It could juts aswell be Joe's child... or why not Jermaines... They are both known for getting around.. I've heard Joe can be quite a ladies man.....
    I would put my bet on JOe.. to look like MJ.. the same father would do the trick....
  • My honest opinion after watching the vid is that the boy IS most certainly a Jackson and i would go as far as to say in all the 'secret children' Michael is supposed to have fathered, i would give this boy the most credit for being his son ... however there is also the very huge possibility that he is Jermains son ... one niggle i have though .. wasnt Michael's brother who died, was it Randy's twin?, called Brandon also?
  • I resaw the video, B.Howard, said the his mother new Joe Jackson he was her manager before he was born. Then he said that Jermaine sang with the mother. If you look at Jermaine his mannerism is just like Michael. I find from all the brother Jermaine is the one who looks more like Michael. So first scenario, Jermaine is the father of that boy, or Joe Jackson is. Yet again, when Pearl was telling him that he reminds her so much of Michael, and his mannerism, he said OH! really? hahahah (he laughed) I honestly think this child his a Jackson, but who is his father, Joe, Jermaine or Michael??
  • I found a few pictures of Michael when he was younger and I will post them next to B howard let's see if they look alike.
    The first picture he looks more like Michael, the last picture where he is looking down, he reminds me of jermaine, he has his traits. Sorry I wanted to attach other picture but it can only go up to 3 attachement. be the judge. Who son is he??

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    No way that first pic is B. Howard, that's Michael!

My thoughts on Brandon's father is that if he truly is a Jackson, that he could be Joe's (maybe Jermaine's). Remember Joe was managing his mother for years, so it seems obvious to me. The look would then be genetically similar to Michael and Joe then could have suggested to the mother to name him after the still-born twin. When Joe said in the interview that, "I knew he had another son." He could have been talking about himself or Jermaine (he had a sly look in his eyes when he said it.)
  • No way that first pic is B. Howard, that's Michael!

My thoughts on Brandon's father is that if he truly is a Jackson, that he could be Joe's (maybe Jermaine's). Remember Joe was managing his mother for years, so it seems obvious to me. The look would then be genetically similar to Michael and Joe then could have suggested to the mother to name him after the still-born twin. When Joe said in the interview that, "I knew he had another son." He could have been talking about himself or Jermaine (he had a sly look in his eyes when he said it.)

The first picture stated it was B. Howard, I found it strange, I have no clue anymore lol..
    brandon bhoward02.jpg and michael michael+jackson+shes+out+of+my+life-2.jpg look alot alike on these two pics..

but in this picture.. not so much... B%20Howard-KSR-009820.jpg
    nor here B+Howard+7th+Annual+Roots+Jam+Session+Hosted+h2Cjo79iIbZl.jpg

but here he resembles the thriller MJ
    60660249.png13814913.jpg

according to an article: "Miki Howard’ oldest son B. Howard is calling himself “the prince of pop”, and is starting to generate a lot of buzz for his new song “Supermodel.” B. Howard’s is undoubtedly influenced by the great Michael Jackson, but will he ever amount to even half of what MJ was?"
    <!-- m -->http://rt-now.com/2011/05/28/the-next-m ... cal-video/<!-- m -->
    her is another thread on the subject of B. howards father.. <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... &start=175<!-- m -->
    here are part of an intervju from howards homepage...

Who are some of the producers that you worked with for the album?

B. Howard: I’m not sure if you know, but I produced most of the songs on my album. Other then myself, Teddy Riley collaborated with me on one of my songs and I also worked with Sidney Miller.

How do you know the Jackson family?

B. Howard: My mother was managed by Joseph way long before I was even born. He was one of their first managers. They took care of me, gave me food, and everything. They’ve always been there. They’re like my family

How do you feel about people comparing you to Michael Jackson?

B. Howard: It takes a lot of pressure off, actually. I just like to give a good show and give the fans what they want, like him.

How did you take the news about Michael’s death?

B. Howard: It was pretty tough. At the time I was at Havenhurst (Katherine’s home), I had spent the night over at the house, and Katherine left early in the morning without saying anything. So, I was wondering where did they go. Alejandra (Jermaine Jackson’s ex-wife) had come out with me for one of my meetings, and then everyone started calling my phone saying Michael’s in the hospital, what’s going on? Now, I’m in the meeting looking at the phone, like there is always some type of rumor going on. So, I told Alejandra to check on this and surely he was on his way to the hospital. It was odd, my heart just went to my stomach. Very odd. On the way to the hospital Alejandra was crying her eyes out, and I was just trying to be strong. As a person, I was just trying to hold it together. But, when we got to the hospital that was it.

<!-- m -->http://www.bhowardmusic.com/news/b-howa ... ve-part-1/<!-- m -->
    new article from today..

Will Miki Howard’s Son Ever Escape the Michael Jackson Comparisons?
    Cherie Saunders
    July 1, 2011 a

*How do you establish your own identity as an artist when everything about you has an uncanny, down-right-freaky resemblance to one of the biggest entertainers to ever live?

Chances are you’ve never witnessed anyone inhabiting the essence of Michael Jackson like Brandon “B” Howard. The singing voice, the speaking voice and the dance moves all match those of the late King of Pop, but Howard’s bloodline actually comes from another family of powerhouse singers.

Brandon is the son of R&B vocalists Miki Howard and Augie Johnson (Side Effect), and grandson of gospel great Josephine Howard of The Caravans.

Although he is very close with the Jackson family (his mom was managed at one point by Joseph Jackson), Brandon insists his similarity to MJ is not intentional.

“I just do what’s naturally in my heart, and that’s what comes out,” he tells EUR’s Lee Bailey exclusively. “I’m doing me.”

“Who hasn’t been inspired by Michael and the Jackson brothers?” he continues. “Most of the people out now, even my good friend Ne-Yo, he’s come out with the sequined jacket and everything. For me, it’s more of I’m doing me. …I’m just me. I’m Brandon.”

The singer/producer/songwriter has worked with the likes of Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Missy Elliott, Trey Songz, Dru Hill, Jay Sean, Marques Houston, Lupe Fiasco, Vanessa Hudgens and a handful of artists overseas. Last year, he teamed with Wyclef Jean and Jazmine Sullivan for the World Cup song “Ke Nako.”

His first official credit was on Ginuwine’s 2003 single “Love You More,” and before that, he collaborated with Joe Little of the Rude Boys under the mentorship of his mom’s very close friend and one-time lover, the late Gerald Levert.

He’s got three different record deals around the world, including a production pact with Universal Music linked to his own company 6 Point Entertainment. But despite this impressive resume, folks of a certain age will still take one look at B. and see nothing more than Michael Jackson circa 1983, assuming his style is a strategic attempt to copy one of the greats in music history. Just look in the comment section of his various YouTube clips and note how many times Jackson’s name is mentioned.

Howard said the constant comparisons used to bother him, but his mother advised him long ago to just keep being himself – even if it just so happens to be Michael-esque – and everything will fall into place.

In the bonus audio below, B. Howard – who slept at Katherine Jackson’s house the night before Michael’s death and was with Jermaine’s ex-wife Alejandra at a business meeting when news broke the next day – says by no means is he attempting to replace the legendary entertainer.

<!-- m -->http://www.eurweb.com/?p=116071<!-- m -->
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    To be honest I'm a bit tired of seeing all these "sons of Michael" surface. I really find it hard to believe that, of all people, Michael Jackson was that irresponsible. To compare, Gene Simmons of Kiss has slept with some 4000 women (even if he exaggerated that a little, we may still say thousands) and he's been responsible, he has one son and one daughter both with his long time partner.

I don't believe either Omer or this lad are MJ's sons. Not much resemblance to me. Wouldn't anyone be flattered to look alike or sound like their idol, or be a suspected girlfriend? And then build a mystery around it to keep the glow? People think they are hiding something. The buzz goes on and on and so does the mental mas***bation of these "sons".
  • B. HOWARD's ( Japan ) debut video SUPERMODEL !! <br />Check the moves it seems looking at Michael when he was B.Howards age. I feel for this artist, he wants to be himself not compared to Michael. I would say this young man would be more MJ son then Omar Bhatti. Please watch and enjoy<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... AKc0#at=54<br />
  • I'd think that this mystery looks a bit like a PR strategy. Brandon Howard sounds and looks promising, and a mystery about being MJ's son could help to get more attention. Well, it seems that way, though it's wrong if you consider that it has created rumors about MJ and they used MJ's name to get attention. Though, I wonder who created the rumor? Was it the media/tabloids or B. Howard's manager? IDK
  • peggy99peggy99 Posts: 73
    I know it is really none of our business but I just have to add that if that boy is not a Jackson I'll eat my hat!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    here are part of an intervju from howards homepage...

How did you take the news about Michael’s death?

B. Howard: It was pretty tough. At the time I was at Havenhurst (Katherine’s home), I had spent the night over at the house, and Katherine left early in the morning without saying anything. So, I was wondering where did they go. Alejandra (Jermaine Jackson’s ex-wife) had come out with me for one of my meetings, and then everyone started calling my phone saying Michael’s in the hospital, what’s going on? Now, I’m in the meeting looking at the phone, like there is always some type of rumor going on. So, I told Alejandra to check on this and surely he was on his way to the hospital. It was odd, my heart just went to my stomach. Very odd. On the way to the hospital Alejandra was crying her eyes out, and I was just trying to be strong. As a person, I was just trying to hold it together. But, when we got to the hospital that was it.

<!-- m -->http://www.bhowardmusic.com/news/b-howa ... ve-part-1/<!-- m -->

I'm not going to enter the debate about whose son he may or may not be, none of my business, but I found it interesting that here we supposedly have yet another two more people 'at the hospital'. Sorry, but it must have been quite a gathering, what with parents, children, siblings, managers, work colleagues, personal doctors and now in-laws and friends of the family that happened to be staying overnight! Quite a crowd to create a diversion you could say, and draw attention away from what was, or was not happening in the emergency room??????
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Here's part two to that interview: <br /><br />
  • SlyRodSlyRod Posts: 3
    Well, one thing is for sure... he may look a bit like Michael, but he is nowhere near the same level of talent. Not even close. I think it is Joe Jackson's son, not Michael's.
  • MandasdmjjMandasdmjj Posts: 14
    He doesn't look like michael. Michael has bigger eyes than him and Michael has these cheek bones that are impossible to miss and also Michael has a very cute smile that you cant forget and b.Howard has this surprised smile which is weird looking. But yet again none of the Jackson really look alike
    The Only ones that you say they are related are Michael and Janet.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    This video was posted today<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />This one is from June 20111... I don't know if it was already posted here or not....<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Man, Pearl should really stop being so interested in Michael's alleged girlfriends and children.  :icon_rolleyes:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    IF Brandon (same name as Marlon's twin that died at birth) was MJ's son, timing was bad. Brandon is 32, which would have put Brandon's birth right before Thriller & NOTHING was to get in way of Michael's superstardom, plus too much pressure 2 B son of biggest pop star in world. Daddydom wouldn't have matched the bachelor image-Remember songs Billie Jean about a son & also "Wanna Be Starting Something" "If u can't feed the baby then don't have the baby" Babies were certainly on MJ's mind then.<br />Pearljr in reply to lilbinarw 2 hours ago
    <br /><br />I hope she heeds this advice:<br />
    Maybe he spent a lot of time around the Jacksons growing up, but he certainly wasn't raised by Michael. Casio kids spent more time with Michael. Pictures prove it. Now he might be Michael's sibling, we all know how Joe Jackson is right? It diminishes respect for Michael to even assume he would not own his own child. Michael always loved babies, doesn't mean he produced thousands of them from his own loins. Stop the gossip train Pearl, agree with below comments, you are better than this!<br />giveintomeMJ5758 1 hour ago
    <br />Joe did manage his mother for years even around the time time he was concieved, so it seems a no-brainer to me. Joe cheated on Katherine constantly while with the boys on the road.  I think Pearl wants attention, which is what media work hard to get.