Motown 25 Full Performance!

vanessavanessa Posts: 80
edited July 2011 in General MJ Discussion
You can watch it here : <br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />I personally LOVE Michael in 'never can say goodbye' starts 4.45. I can't find the one where he sings it after he grown up aside from this one. The guy has rhymees <br /><br />On a different note, now i understand why Billie Jean in Motown 25 was such a HUGE deal, just check the transition from J5 to his solo performance, so different. Bet no one had ever seen anything like that before.<br />Now could anyone tell me how to download a youtube video? I'm afraid this will get removed soon.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />V

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Thank you for sharing this ! I enjoyed watching it so much!
    I was watching with a huge bigsmile on my face, *sigh* makes me think about
    how much I miss that sparkle of sunlight on stage <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I downloaded software called "RealPlayer11" When you install it you can choose to put a "download button"
    above every video so you can click on it to download the video. Hope this helps for you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Thank you for sharing this ! I enjoyed watching it so much!
    I was watching with a huge bigsmile on my face, *sigh* makes me think about
    how much I miss that sparkle of sunlight on stage <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I downloaded software called "RealPlayer11" When you install it you can choose to put a "download button"
    above every video so you can click on it to download the video. Hope this helps for you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    question : are all free downloaders illegal. question where is there a legal one to be purchased? forgive my lack of knowledge here  :oops: