MJ COMEBACK

elvis1977elvis1977 Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> [font=fantasy:2y1paby9][highlight=#ff0040:2y1paby9][/highlight:2y1paby9][/font:2y1paby9]
hello im new here and believe that Michael Jackson is alive .
I BELIEVE IN YOU AS DO MANY OTHERS , ITS TIME FOR A THRILLER , PROVE THEM ALL WRONG ..
**************************** THE WORLD MISS YOU & NEEDS YOU <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> ********************************

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    WELCOME Elvis!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hey elvis, welcome to mad house

<!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Welcome Elvis! I hope you like it here! Where have you been for the last two years???
    <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ --> <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->

(I always wonder what makes people register after two years ?? Why not sooner... Just curious... No offence... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • MandasdmjjMandasdmjj Posts: 14
    Welcome you have alot to caught up too
    But its very easy to get around
    Hope you like it. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    michael-jackson/ [font=fantasy:e519gbfn][highlight=#ff0040:e519gbfn][/highlight:e519gbfn][/font:e519gbfn]
    hello im new here and believe that Michael Jackson is alive .
    I BELIEVE IN YOU AS DO MANY OTHERS , ITS TIME FOR A THRILLER , PROVE THEM ALL WRONG ..
    **************************** THE WORLD MISS YOU & NEEDS YOU <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> ********************************

hi there

what i guess your tryin' say is it's for :
    a little less conversation a little more action.
    all this aggravation ain't satisfactionon
    come on , come on,
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    couldn't resist
  • welcome Elvis, it does not matter you waited 2 yrs to join, as long as you did. blessings.