Hello, im new so bear with me!

LOVEforMJ1995LOVEforMJ1995 Posts: 44
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello,
ive been following this site for a long time now, but havent really seen the point in joining up since im only 15 didnt really know the age ranges of people on here etc

but today i just thought what the heck <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

anyway i just wanted to say Hi to everyone!

L.O.V.E

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi there and welcome. We come in all ages on this forum but you know what, that doesn't seem to matter much as we're all here because we support Michael the man as well as the artist. And I think those of us who are a little older in years are still young at heart. Jump on in and I'll catch you in the threads. <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1310314249:
    <br />Hello, <br />ive been following this site for a long time now, but havent really seen the point in joining up since im only 15 didnt really know the age ranges of people on here etc<br /><br />but today i just thought what the heck <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --><br /><br />anyway i just wanted to say Hi to everyone!<br /><br />L.O.V.E<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Welcome :) bearhug and please if you have time,come join us and post more often.I would really like to hear what you think about this Hoax.<br />LOVE YOU!!!![/size]
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Welcome<br /><br />Nice to see new people of any age!  ;D respect/<br /><br />Karen x