Hello ;)

bethanyydbethanyyd Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Um, hi I am kind of new here, done some posts and stuff!

I was wondering how to post links in the message?

Thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    copy the link on the above of a screen and paste. action-smiley-035.gif
  • Hi my name is Kenvin . Im from Toronto Canada . Nice to meet u all!

I want to join in this forum to learn more knowledge and have more friends.
    Look forward to being a part of this community.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Okay first, welcome new people. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

and like scorpionchik said... you can go to the address bar & copy the link, then paste it here.
    or, if you want to be fancy, when you click "post reply" there should be a box of all these different things you can do to your text (i.e font size/color, etc.) and then on the third row theres a little earth with a link on it.
    You can click that and post the URL there (:

*if any of that makes sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    on 1310960216:
    <br />Okay first, welcome new people. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <br /><br />and like scorpionchik said... you can go to the address bar & copy the link, then paste it here.<br />or, if you want to be fancy, when you click "post reply" there should be a box of all these different things you can do to your text (i.e font size/color, etc.) and then on the third row theres a little earth with a link on it.<br />You can click that and post the URL there (: <br /><br />*if any of that makes sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --><br />
    <br /><br />yeahh but right now the smilies aren't as great but i'm sure souza will give us back our awesome dancing MJ's.  8)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1311392698:
    <br />
    on 1310960216:
    <br />Okay first, welcome new people. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <br /><br />and like scorpionchik said... you can go to the address bar & copy the link, then paste it here.<br />or, if you want to be fancy, when you click "post reply" there should be a box of all these different things you can do to your text (i.e font size/color, etc.) and then on the third row theres a little earth with a link on it.<br />You can click that and post the URL there (: <br /><br />*if any of that makes sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --><br />
    <br /><br />yeahh but right now the smilies aren't as great but i'm sure souza will give us back our awesome dancing MJ's.  8)<br />
    <br /><br />Hahaa i hope soo :) <br />& sorry if im not messaging you back , im so confused on here ! ): Hahaha .<br />Okay wait, i think i figured it out. Lmao
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    MJfan7 i'm just as confused as you are! <br />haha. but I think souza still has to do  some fine tuning.<br />one of my posts from a different site came up here... :-\