Have you noticed all the MJ tributes recently?

diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
edited January 1970 in News
This may be of no importance, but it caught my eye that there have been a lot of news lately regarding impersonators doing tribute shows. Here are the ones I could find:

1.Thriller Live

2.TJ does MJ

3.The King of Pop is back

4.The Ultimate Thriller

5.Tribute to honor Beach Boys, Michael Jackson

6.The Spectacular Tribute to Michael Jackson (Scroll down to [highlight=#ffff00:wpukvcxb]Izulu Theater[/highlight:wpukvcxb])

7.Ganesh Hedge Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson (This isn't a tribute show, but it is a tribute album.)

There have also been some high school teachers who presented their dance rendition to Thriller, as well as a kid who danced to Thriller at a ballpark.

By the way, I'm not sure if it's the right thread to post this, so if it isn't, please move this topic.

Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    TBH, i havent noticed any tributes at all, for sometime about MJ <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> maybe it just me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I feel that this is because MJ's legacy will never die...and people feel like honouring a great icon...I would be honoured if I was Michael....
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Delete
  • I guess they are doing the tributes because of the 2nd yr anniversary.. Yes, If I were Michael I would be honored... I am sure he is..
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    This may be of no importance, but it caught my eye that there have been a lot of news lately regarding impersonators doing tribute shows. Here are the ones I could find:

1.Thriller Live

2.TJ does MJ

3.The King of Pop is back

4.The Ultimate Thriller

5.Tribute to honor Beach Boys, Michael Jackson

6.The Spectacular Tribute to Michael Jackson (Scroll down to [highlight=#ffff00:z33fnfwx]Izulu Theater[/highlight:z33fnfwx])

7.Ganesh Hedge Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson (This isn't a tribute show, but it is a tribute album.)

There have also been some high school teachers who presented their dance rendition to Thriller, as well as a kid who danced to Thriller at a ballpark.

By the way, I'm not sure if it's the right thread to post this, so if it isn't, please move this topic.

Ofcourse I noticed ALL the tributes done since 25 june 2009.I think I saw more than 100 tributes ,If I not mistaken.And I'm sure this will not stop,it will be alot more than that,MUCH MORE.
    3 of my favourite tributes are the one of Orianty with David Garrett (this is mind blowing <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ) from 2010,Usher and Chris Brown this year.Here they are <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> :

David Garrett & Orianthi - Michael Jackson Medley - Berlin 08.06.2010
    [BBvideo 425,350:z33fnfwx]

Usher Michael Jackson Tribut

CHRIS BROWN PERFORMS 'SHE AIN'T YOU': CHRIS BREEZY WOWS WITH NEW SINGLE

LOVE