Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
This seems very odd to me that TMZ got this scoop, especially after Paris tweeted this.
<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/pariisjaxn<!-- m -->

in the car with paparazzi on our tail.. this dude is running lights, breakin all kinds of laws..
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/12/paris-jac ... paparazzi/<!-- m -->
Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson
7/12/2011 12:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
0712-paris-photosg-3.jpg
Two paparazzi were handcuffed by cops after allegedly blowing red lights while chasing Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ... TMZ has learned.

The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.

We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase. In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.

Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.

See also
MJ Bike to Ride in Cemetery Tribute
Willow, Jaden & MJ's Kids -- Superstar Children Unite
Jackson Kids -- Bit by the Acting Bug

Comments

• allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    This seems very odd to me that TMZ got this scoop,

It is odd,if you ask me and how about all the pictures they made right at the arrest,like they knew at forehand.
    Also, one of the paparazzi has a 7 on the back of his shirt.
    It's almost as if it's staged, but why? If not, this shows Paris twitter is for real.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Gosh when I read that I thought...just like Princess Diana... the chase.  Then I thought  MICHAEL'S BIGGEST NIGHTMARE!! <br />That's why the kids were hidden.  I'm sure there are clues here....
  • [size=14pt]Calif. Cops to Paparazzi: Don't Mess With Will, Kate[/size]<br />Police armed with new laws and 'no trespass' warnings By Mary Papenfuss,  Newser Staff <br /><br />Posted Jul 7, 2011 2:00 AM CDT <br />STORY  COMMENTS (4) <br />  <br />Bookmark & Share Digg Fark LinkedIn StumbleUpon Delicious Google Buzz Reddit Tumblr (Newser) – What happens when one of the world's most popular couples meets one of the most celebrity-ravenous press crews on the globe? Trouble, probably. But determined to avoid a repeat of the Princess Diana paparazzi tragedy, Los Angeles police are already cracking down to protect visiting Prince William and his Kate from rabid paparazzi. They're armed with tough new laws, including penalties of up to six months in jail and a $2,500 fine for [highlight=#bfff80:1mmi9ibl]aggressive driving by paparazzi[/highlight:1mmi9ibl]. "If anybody is behaving inappropriately," says a police spokesman, "we're going to take whatever legal police action we can to enforce the laws." Cops are already preparing to close off the street of the home of the British consul-general where the royal newlyweds will stay, notes MSNBC. <br />They've also obtained "no trespass" letters from neighbors that will be used to bust anyone who enters nearby yards for photos or glimpses of the couple. Tabloids have already offered money to homeowners for property access, but so far no one has accepted, according to cops. Who's just as determined as the police? The paparazzi. Photo agencies expect shots of the couple-of-the-hour to sell for up to $1,000. "Every move they make, everything she does, there will be 10,000 images," says a photo agency owner. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge plan to spend three days at California posh and charitable events.<br /><!-- m -->http://www.newser.com/story/122809/cali ... fight.html<!-- m --><br /><br />It seems that the cobs are very focused on Will&Kate because of new tough laws against rabid paparazzi. Too busy to see the chase on Paris?
  • Ok, I understand Will and Kate are important, and they need protection, but for the love of God, how many cops does the LA area have working for them 10 only? I do not understand. How did TMZ found out so quickly? Chases like this can end up in death. Not only Paris but other by standers driving on the road, since these paps go through the red lights. Anything for money, Leave them alone they are young and innocent. What possibly can they be doing in a car.. Morrons..
  • [size=14pt]Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson[/size]<br />7/12/2011 12:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff<br /><br />Two paparazzi were handcuffed by cops after allegedly blowing red lights while chasing Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />0712-paris-photosg-3.jpg<br /><br /><br /> The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.<br /><br />We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase.  In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.<br /><br /> Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.<br /><br />UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops have decided NOT to refer the incident to prosecutors due to insufficient evidence ... but Paris is still free to sue in civil court.
  • Who called the cops? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • already posted <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=19823<!-- l -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Who called the cops? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

If they went through red light, cops would of bound be like around corner from where those lights were, and being paris jackson, i wouldn't go past, that cops are all over place where ever she goes
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Who called the cops? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

If they went through red light, cops would of bound be like around corner from where those lights were, and being paris jackson, i wouldn't go past, that cops are all over place where ever she goes

Yeah, but in that case the cops would have seen the chase, and according to the article, they didn't.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Wonder if Michael was in the vehicle with Paris...
  • Who called the cops? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Yeah, but in that case the cops would have seen the chase, and according to the article, they didn't.

The cops are not in every corner of the streets. In Montreal, we say if you need a cop go to Dunkin Donuts or Tim hortons, they are all there eating donuts and I am not joking. I should say we do have a good police system, even if they are eating donuts. we cannot complain.
  • So they were just chasing Paris or was Prince and Blanket in the car as well?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    In the bottom pic... Look at the guy in handcuffs...What the heck is that white thing on his head?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think it is suppose to be a hat, but it looks like it was photoshopped onto his head! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> To me, this is all staged.
    I agree with what allforlove said, that we now know for sure that Paris' twitter is legit and there is the number 7 on the guy's shirt. That's 2 clues right there, and I'm sure there are more! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    The EA7 on the guys shirt just reminded me of the bible scripture that was discussed in recent months.
    If anything have a laugh as this may not be related, who knows??!?

Ecclesiastes at 7 says:
    "A name is better than good oil, and the day of death than the day of one's being born".
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    EA7

Estimated Arrival 7????
  • the cobs
    Ohh <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I meant cops, sorry for the typo <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> I was a bit a sleepy head
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    EA7

Estimated Arrival 7????

or ENTERED APPRENTICE 7 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://horseshoesandhandgrenades.wordpr ... ice-mason/<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- m -->http://www.tessuti.co.uk/menswear/ea7<!-- m --><br /><br />EA7 - Armani T Shirts & Jackets <br />Armani is one of the most renowned designers in the fashion industry and consists of a range of satellite brands including Emporio Armani, which offers a more exclusive, high-end range targeted at the younger man. Emporio Armani has recently added the active wear range Armani EA7 to its hugely popular repertoire. The Emporio Armani EA7 range uniquely combines sporty looks with sophisticated style, successfully bringing a sense of luxury to recreational wear. The sporty design and fabrics are mixed with trendy logos, details and colours to create the perfect collaboration of fashion and fitness. <br /><br />EA7 has the same style kudos and fashion prestige notorious in all the Armani ranges. Synonymous with high fashion and couture, EA7 collections are a fashion and fitness union with a stylish distinctive difference. Perfect for creating a casual yet smart look, this stylish new combination is EA7...<br /><br />To me, this is not a clue, but just to keep MJ in the news.....<br /><br />[http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10:8&amp;version=NIV]I am more suprised that there is someone with a movie camera filming it all....how did she get there so quick..????????the blonde lady...[/size]
  • <br /><br />To me, this is not a clue, but just to keep MJ in the news.....<br /><br />[size=14pt]I am more suprised that there is someone with a [highlight=#bfff00:3196kj4g]movie camera[/highlight:3196kj4g]filming it all....how did she get there so quick..????????the blonde lady...[/size]
    <br /><br />So, where's my popcorn <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I did not see the paps cap. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> it looks like it is holding by a thread, it will fall off soon. I guess someone must have called the camera man to shoot this story, the question is WHO DID?