Jackson Family to Make BIG Announcement - July 25, 2011

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699

maybe it not true, after all, it been said that that website is not a trusted source
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Some of the comments from the people on that site make me sick. Some people just can't help themselves to making ignorant, stupid comments.
  • Here are all the other links, so I do think it is true.

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... rt_1234959<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_b ... ncert.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.gigwise.com/news/65278/Micha ... ibute-Show<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.nme.com/news/michael-jackson/58186<!-- m -->

Global Live Events <!-- m -->http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/archives/175<!-- m --> (Company which is helping organise the event have it on their website)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Some of the comments from the people on that site make me sick. Some people just can't help themselves to making ignorant, stupid comments.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth will outweigh stupidity in the end. Their ignorance will be lost, and they will wake to a new dawn of The Moonwalker.
    Yes, those comments make me as sick and ill as the very first headline, of the very first allegation. I try very hard not to have a hateful bone in my body...however, it's so difficult when haters arise.

Blessings Always
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth will outweigh stupidity in the end. Their ignorance will be lost, and they will wake to a new dawn of The Moonwalker.
    Yes, those comments make me as sick and ill as the very first headline, of the very first allegation. I try very hard not to have a hateful bone in my body...however, it's so difficult when haters arise.

Blessings Always

Great quote!

I certainly hope so! Yes I know, I like not to be too passive and hateful but it's hard to not to feel some sort of negativity when you see those comments. But it's okay, MJ will have the last say!

With L.O.V.E
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Two things stand out......announcement to be made from [glow=red:28d9pzcm]Beverley Hills Hotel...[/glow:28d9pzcm]..

and that the announcement will be made on 27th July.... [glow=red:28d9pzcm]2+7 =7 July is the 7 th month [/glow:28d9pzcm]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    How many tribute concerts have been announced and then canceled by the Jackson family to date...?

And I'm pretty sure this has already been covered many months ago... the Jackson family has no legal right to use the image, music, or name of MJJ for a tribute of any sort.

This looks like a big fat tease to me.
  • Two things stand out......announcement to be made from [glow=red:2oqpjtxg]Beverley Hills Hotel...[/glow:2oqpjtxg]..

and that the announcement will be made on 27th July.... [glow=red:2oqpjtxg]2+7 =7 July is the 7 th month [/glow:2oqpjtxg]

I think you mean the 25th, so July 25...7th month and 2+5 = 7...so that gives us two 7's and an 11.

Also, I only saw that it would be in Beverly Hills, where did you see the hotel part?

I also think it's interesting that they keep calling it a "Thriller" tribute.

Isn't this hoax Thriller II?

It could very well be a huge tease like Bec said. But the timing is very interesting.
  • Tour date announcements, maybe? I'm doubting a lot lately that MJ will return this soon anyway so I'm trying not to get my hopes up to be let down. But you just never know what to expect and when to expect it...
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    How many tribute concerts have been announced and then canceled by the Jackson family to date...?

And I'm pretty sure this has already been covered many months ago... the Jackson family has no legal right to use the image, music, or name of MJJ for a tribute of any sort.

This looks like a big fat tease to me.

This was my thoughts as well.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    I wonder why TMZ hasn't posted something about this yet?!?!?<br /><br /><br />http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-21-jackson-family-to-make-huge-announcement-in-press-conference-on-tribute-concert<br /><br />Also, Perez posted this article shortly after.<br /><br />http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-21-michael-jackson-barry-gibbs-all-in-your-name-lost-song
    <br /><br />Intresting I must say,I just saw this news on romanian sites also, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .Who knows maybe it's true and monday Michael's family will tell us all.I can't wait <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <br /><br /><br />LOVE
    7/25/11 is however 25 months from 6/25/09 aka 777 so there's that.

Ugh. I'm so overhoaxed.
  • 7/25/11 is however 25 months from 6/25/09 aka 777 so there's that.

Ugh. I'm so overhoaxed.

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

These numbers can't all be coincidence!

I've also been thinking, if/when Michael "bams", wouldn't it be logical for the family to announce it - at least initially? It would 1) Give the whole thing more credibility (as opposed to MJ himself popping up out of nowhere, people would think it was an imposter) and 2) Ensure his safety.

Just thinking out loud here...
    7/25/11 is however 25 months from 6/25/09 aka 777 so there's that.

Ugh. I'm so overhoaxed.

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

These numbers can't all be coincidence!

I've also been thinking, if/when Michael "bams", wouldn't it be logical for the family to announce it - at least initially? It would 1) Give the whole thing more credibility (as opposed to MJ himself popping up out of nowhere, people would think it was an imposter) and 2) Ensure his safety.

Just thinking out loud here...

Sounds logical...

but we have court to deal with. Murray has a purpose and I don't believe it's just a distraction-style sideshow. I'm fairly certain the trial is crucial.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Interesting, then let's see what happens <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting, 7/25 actually makes 777. 2+5=7 / July = 7 / 25 months exactly after 6/25/2009 = 7

Thriller of a show huh? That would be nice.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/<br /><br />On the home site, their first video is "The Michael Jackson Story" and it says Sorry this video does not exist.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1311390388:
    <br />http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/<br /><br />On the home site, their first video is "The Michael Jackson Story" and it says Sorry this video does not exist.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt][size=24pt]Strange,Strange[/size] ,yesterday I was in the middle of a post about exact this story  :o.Somethig its fishy here,because yesterday THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY was there.Anyway here is my post ,thanks God I had saved it  8).[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]Hello use your illusion  :D <br />[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Thank you very much for the link at Global Live Events.Intresting they have this picture and some comments on their site:[/size]<br /><br />High Profile 2011 Projects<br />n-mjglove-250x200.png<br />Global Live is developing and producing some very high profile projects for 2011, with more of the biggest names in arts and entertainment. We’ll be announcing them soon – check back for details!<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]On this site is also a documentary named: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY.I already saw this documentary,and I recomand  people to watch it.It\s kinda strange because this documentary aired in 2006 but after 2009 it aired again with some extra footage.What Gladys Knight says in this documentary is SO TRUE,for GOD SHAKE.Michael said this OVER AND OVER AGAIN: WHEN YOU BECOME FAMOUS, PEOPLE  AROUND YOU WILL START TO FEEL GELOUS BECAUSE OF YOUR FAME.After that THEY will do everything in their power to bring you down.Remember:The bigger the star,the bigger the target  8-) .We made him famous,remember Michael said this over and over again,that whithout his fans he would be NOTHING  :o  ;) .Everyday his fans wanted more and more from him:to know what he eats,to know who is dating,to know if he goes to toilet,lol,to know every little detail from his LIFE.AND YOU KNOW WHAT? HE GAVE US EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED,he gave us what we wanted to see,a weirdo and alot of eccentricities.For more than 20 years he showed us all,he "invited" us in his home,day after day,to watch him "perform" in front of us.<br />[/size]<br /><br /><br />"Is It Scary?"<br /><br />There's a ghost out in the hall <br />Theirs a goul beneath the bed <br />Now it's coming through the walls <br />Now it's coming down the stairs <br /><br />Then there's screaming in the dark <br />Hear the beating of his heart<br />Can you feel it in the air <br />Ghosts be hiding everywhere <br /><br />I'm gonna be <br />Exactly what you wanna see<br />It's you whose haunting me <br />Your warning me <br />To be the stranger <br />In your life <br /><br />Am I amusing you <br />Or just confusing you <br />Am I the beast <br />You visualised <br />And if you wanna to see <br />Eccentrialities <br />I'll be grotesque <br />Before your eyes <br /><br />Let them all materialise<br /><br />Is that scary for you baby <br />Am I scary for you oh<br />Is it scary for you baby <br />Is it scary for you <br /><br />You know the stranger is you<br />Is it scary for you baby <br /><br />There's a creak beneath the floor <br />There's a creak behind the door<br />There's a rocking in the chair<br />But nobody sitting there <br />Their's a ghostly smell around <br />But nobody to be found <br />And a coughin' and a yawnin'<br />Where restless soul's spoke <br /><br />I'm gonna be<br />Exactly what you gonna see <br />So did you come to me <br />To see your fantasies<br />Performed before your very eyes <br /><br />A haunting ghostly treat <br />The foolish trickery <br />And spirits dancing <br />In the light <br /><br />But if you came to see <br />The truth the purity <br />It's here inside <br />A lonely heart <br /><br />So let the performance start <br /><br />Is that scary for you baby <br />Am I scary for you oh <br />Am I scary for you baby <br />Am I scary for you <br />So tell me is it scary for you baby<br />So tell me is it crazy for you baby <br />Am I scary for you <br /><br />You know the stranger is you<br />Am I scary for ya<br /><br />Masquerade the heart <br />Is the height of haunting souls <br />Just not what you seek of me <br />Can the heart reveal the proof <br />Like a mirror reveals the truth <br />See the evil one is you<br /><br />Is that scary for you baby <br />Am I scary for you oh<br />Am I scary for you baby<br />Is it scary for you <br />So tell me am I scary for you baby <br />Am I scary for ya baby <br />Is is scary for ya baby <br />Am I scary for you <br />(I don't wanna talk about it)<br /><br />Am I scary for you baby <br />Am I scary for you <br />I'm tired of being abused <br />You know you're scaring me too <br />I see the evil is you<br />Is it scary for you baby <br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]LOVE<br />[/size]<br /><br />
  • Hello applehead250609 and no problem.<br /><br />I was just thinking since MJ is alive why would the family bother doing a tribute now....like why would they take it upon them to do a tribute, they could of done one in 2009 or 2010?...besides others like CDS Shows, impersonator shows that are other companies making tributes, the Jackson's decide to do one now.<br />
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    on 1311351112:
    <br />
    7/25/11 is however 25 months from 6/25/09 aka 777 so there's that.<br /><br />Ugh. I'm so overhoaxed.
    <br /><br /> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <br /><br />These numbers can't all be coincidence!<br /><br />I've also been thinking, if/when Michael "bams", wouldn't it be logical for the family to announce it - at least initially? It would 1) Give the whole thing more credibility (as opposed to MJ himself popping up out of nowhere, people would think it was an imposter) and 2) Ensure his safety. <br /><br />Just thinking out loud here...<br />
    <br /><br />perhaps jermaine could announce it! go in full circle.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    May be it is a very normal message to the fans to thank them for their support , nothing more nothing less.... Telling the world that Michael is still alive????? naaaah,,,,, the BAM should be really huge.. not just an announcement by the family
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    don't think something is going to happen
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I promised myself not to trust any dates anymore but I can't help myself.happy-6.gif
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1311390388:
    <br />http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/<br /><br />On the home site, their first video is "The Michael Jackson Story" and it says Sorry this video does not exist.<br />
    <br /><br />the same date as the tribute portrait’s contest winners being announced. I came up with the same numerology for it in another post.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    on 1311443771:
    <br />I promised myself not to trust any dates anymore but I can't help myself.happy-6.gif<br />
    <br /><br />same.