Amy Winehouse -- How Will She Be Remembered?

brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]Amy Winehouse -- How Will She Be Remembered?[/size]<br />7/23/2011 11:25 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  <br /><br />With today's tragic passing of singer Amy Winehouse, we're left to wonder what kind of legacy she leaves behind. <br /><br />0723-amy-reg-credit.jpg<br /><br />So we gotta ask ...<br /><br />
Amy will be remembered as …<br /><br />    70%Junkie<br />    30%Great singer<br /><br />Total Votes: 75,963
<br /><br />
Amy's death ...<br /><br />    84%I saw it coming<br />    16%Shocking<br /><br />Total Votes: 74,460
<br /><br />
Can you still enjoy the song "Rehab"?<br /><br />    67%Yes<br />    33%No<br /><br />Total Votes: 69,354
<br /><br />
27 Club jinx?<br /><br />    65%Ridiculous<br />    35%Real<br /><br />Total Votes: 56,576
<br /><br />
Amy was doomed<br /><br />    82%Yes<br />    18%No<br /><br />Total Votes: 65,280
<br /><br />
More tragic ...<br /><br />    70%Michael Jackson<br />    30%Amy Winehouse<br /><br />Total Votes: 67,461
<br /><br />
Who's to blame?<br /><br />    83%Amy<br />    7%Music industry<br />    7%Friends<br />    3%Parents<br /><br />Total Votes: 67,181
<br /><br />
More famous in death?<br /><br />    60%No<br />    40%Yes<br /><br />Total Votes: 65,893
<br /><br />
Should her parents forgive her?<br /><br />    67%No<br />    33%Yes<br /><br />Total Votes: 317,650

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There is no comparison between Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson Harvey, i think that this is a way to manipulate the news and send a message to the people that Michael is a drug addict
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    What is a human life worth these days?  This is so damn tacky and disrespectful it makes my skin crawl.  There is NO comparison between the two beyond them both being talented, misunderstood, ignored where it counts and gone too soon.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1311455320:
    <br />There is no comparison between Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson Harvey, i think that this is a way to manipulate the news and send a message to the people that Michael is a drug addict<br />
    <br /><br />I'm afraid....so young....Bye Amy...love you... :'(
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wow. some of the questions on that poll! should her parents forgive her? are they serious?
  • She is compared with Michael jackson. Look at this<br /><br />Little they know that Michael looked after his affair lol.. what weirdos. [glow=red,2,300]Amy Winehouse's Financial Legacy[/glow]<br /><br /><br />Kimberly Palmer, On Wednesday July 27, 2011, 11:34 am EDT <br />Amid the sad story of Amy Winehouse's death came one positive note of inspiration for her heartbroken fans: The troubled singer left her affairs in remarkable order. Unlike many celebrities, from Michael Jackson to Anna Nicole Smith, Winehouse had an estate plan that appears to leave her sizable assets just where she wanted them.<br /><br />[In Pictures: Celebrities with the Biggest Money Problems.]<br /><br />According to published reports in the British press, Winehouse's assets, estimated at around $16.4 million, were at risk for going to her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, who is currently in prison, since the English legal system tends to favor ex-spouses. But Winehouse (and her lawyers) avoided that problem by writing a new will that directs her money to her parents and brother instead.<br /><br />Celebrities and non-celebrities alike often leave their estates in disarray when they die. That lack of awareness and planning can make death more stressful and more costly for family members as they struggle to quickly plan a funeral and think about dividing up family property while grieving.<br /><br />