BACK

ENGELINHIERENGELINHIER Posts: 115
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
<br />HI, I AM GLAD TO BE BACK. I WAS HERE NEARLY AT THE BEGINNING, BUT COULD NOT CARRY ON DUE TO WORK REASONS AND ALSO, I MUST ADMIT ALL WAS GETTING QUITE HOPELESS AND THERE WAS NOTHING NEW. LOST FAITH AND NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. I HOPE TO GET THE HOPE BACK<br /><br /><br />NICE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN :)

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Welcome back - tons to read - feel being embraced.<br />We've come a long way...<br /> ;)
  • Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1311562155:
    <br />Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.<br />
    <br /><br />this is off topic but is this a signature pic? is that like the size limit ? not criticising just trying to figure all this out. :-[ ???
  • Welcome back :)<br /><br />Blessings and peace to you always!
  • on 1311564480:
    <br />
    on 1311562155:
    <br />Welcome back, BACK I understand where you are coming from, but my dear you have lots of reading to do. So  many things have surfaced, about Michael. I wish you happy reading. If you need any clarification you can Pm me. blessings.<br />
    <br /><br />this is off topic but is this a signature pic? is that like the size limit ? not criticising just trying to figure all this out. :-[ ???<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes it is a signature Pic. I added it and voila, this is the size. Unfortunetaly, this it is out of my control. I love this painting.. [/size]
  • Thanks for your welcome. In fact I have to read a lot and dunno where to start :-\