Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    [size=12pt]Katherine Jackson: No Evidence Estate Killed MJ[/size]<br /><br />Katherine Jackson tells TMZ she knows of NO evidence to support the conspiracy theory that people connected with the Michael Jackson Estate killed the singer.<br /><br />0722-katherine-jackson-ex-01-credit.jpg<br />A number of people, including LaToya Jackson, have suggested there was a conspiracy to kill Michael, and LaToya has said she believes Estate honchos were involved.<br /><br />Katherine tells TMZ ... "It is only natural for people who loved Michael, including family members, to be suspicious about the circumstances surrounding Michael’s untimely death. So far I have not seen one shred of evidence that anyone associated with Michael’s estate conspired to kill him. <br /><br />She continues, "If such evidence ever comes to my attention I will be the first to bring those facts to light.  No one loved Michael more than I loved him, but no one should be falsely accused, as Michael was, of a crime they did not commit."
  • But what about the suit against AEG that KJ made, saying they killed MJ...the family is definitely constantly changing their stories and all have different stories (Latoya saying it was the Estate, KJ saying it's not).<br /><br />To me this just looks like no evidence at all to prove MJ was killed.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    on 1311590910:
    <br />[size=12pt]Katherine Jackson: No Evidence Estate Killed MJ[/size]<br /><br />Katherine Jackson tells TMZ she knows of NO evidence to support the conspiracy theory that people connected with the Michael Jackson Estate killed the singer.<br /><br />0722-katherine-jackson-ex-01-credit.jpg<br />A number of people, including LaToya Jackson, have suggested there was a conspiracy to kill Michael, and LaToya has said she believes Estate honchos were involved.<br /><br />Katherine tells TMZ ... "It is only natural for people who loved Michael, including family members, to be suspicious about the circumstances surrounding Michael’s untimely death. So far I have not seen one shred of evidence that anyone associated with Michael’s estate conspired to kill him. <br /><br />She continues, "If such evidence ever comes to my attention I will be the first to bring those facts to light.  No one loved Michael more than I loved him, but no one should be falsely accused, as Michael was, of a crime they did not commit."<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />25/07/2011<br /><br />"See you in July" keeps ringing in my head.........
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So Katherine is talking to TMZ now?  Hmmm.  But she's right - there's no evidence that the estate killed Michael - and she would know!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=12pt]but no one should be falsely accused, as Michael was, of a crime they did not commit[/size]<br /><br />Thats what stands out to me......No crime was committed because MJ is not dead.... ;)
  • on 1311597170:
    <br />[size=12pt]but no one should be falsely accused, as Michael was, of a crime they did not commit[/size]<br /><br />Thats what stands out to me......No crime was committed because MJ is not dead.... ;)<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you. Katherine knows that Michael is alive and she will not have any innocent people being accused.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Didn't LaToya in a fashion say that her and Katherine were on the same page. Perhaps Katherine didn't get that message. Everything is going to plan, or so I think or hope anyway.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1311596318:
    <br />So Katherine is talking to TMZ now?  Hmmm.  But she's right - there's no evidence that the estate killed Michael - and she would know!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />She speaks of the state, .. and what happens to people who suggested TS?<br /> ;)