Michael & Audiger

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
<br /><br />Just because he looks so damn good :-*

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This was May 23rd, 2008...if I am correct.  I see a trapeze-like frame with a girl hanging in it....near the entrance of when Michael walks in (very TII looking).  Also....when he is talking, he is standing in front of a giant statue (of what?)....and what is with the symbol under the statue....looks similar to the symbol the Cardiff concert is using.  <br />Just some observations...thanks for posting this....I missed this one! And yes, he looks really, really great here.  I love that little dance/shake to Thriller at the end...he looks like he's having a good time....makes me happy to see.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • He does look good. :D <br />I think it's funny to see how much he's changed over the years.. Had that been the Thriller era, he would have been so shy but in this he's totally outgoing and dancin' to the music.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    for me there is something about this association that gives me bad vibes. can't put my finger on it , but there is a heaviness in my heart about it. hopefully it is just me being my usual  suspicious// self.