Flem18-After '93 [part 4]/Thriller Chiller [part 5]

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]Hello ,it seems that flem18 is back with new videos,hura! Omg this 2 last videos are big ,I mean very big.The differences betewen them are more and more  obvious 8).Now the problems with the tickets and the Victory tour is almost the same with what we have now regarding the event from 8 october :o .This Hoax is like a BIG MAZE ,lol who is who ,and what is what in this story ,only God knows for sure  ;D.<br />[/size]<br /><br />After '93 [part 4]<br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
<br /><br />Thriller Chiller [part 5]<br />
<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can I ask you why you first make a thread on another thread that you hate this new format so much and that you are leaving, and that you now continue posting? I don't mind you staying, but don't make posts like that in that case.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1311805525:
    <br />Can I ask you why you first make a thread on another thread that you hate this new format so much and that you are leaving, and that you now continue posting? I don't mind you staying, but don't make posts like that in that case.
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Im sorry Souza but I did not  say I HATE the new format,I said I dont like it,so is a big difference.Thank you because you dont  mind  that I will stay  :) .What can I say please try  to understand me,its hard after 2 years  :( ,and Im sure I was not the only one in the position to "push" the goodbye button.<br /><br />LOVE[/size]
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Nice videos. But what I don't get is how people can say that someone signed instead of Michael's and just got away with it. It is NOT that easy to forge signature and live happy ever after, not in this country  where people looking for a tiny reason to sue each other. And sorry Michael is NOT dumb stupid man who could be easily decieved, and even not once but many times. I mean, really way too fintasized assumtion and made video to present as a truth. I am NOT VIP Michael Jackson, but no one can simply forge my signature and fool me. I will easily kick that someone's ass. Here we are talking about Michael Jackson. I don't buy this.
  • [size=12pt]Thank you for posting this video, some things make sense and some doesn't. First of all, I sign differently everytime I sign a document. So that I do not buy it is different Michael imposter signing for him. Like it has been said, it is not easy to forge signatures. Secondly, when he said since when Michael has brown hair, did he or she forgot that Michael wear wigs? He can change color of hair anytime he wants. So that yet again does not add up of what he is saying. What freaked me out is that little cartoon at the begining. I never saw it, never heard of it, that was interesting. Again, I don't believe Michael was kidnapped and someone else took his place. Blessings.[/size]