Hello everyone

AnikaAnika Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello, I just created this account and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Anika, I am 16 years old and live in The Netherlands. Michael Jackson is a really important part in my life and I'm just very curious and eager to hear what your thought and opinions are so I'm just gonna read for a bit now.

Comments

• applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1311978651:
    <br />Hello, I just created this account and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Anika, I am 16 years old and live in The Netherlands. Michael Jackson is a really important part in my life and I'm just very curious and eager to hear what your thought and opinions are so I'm just gonna read for a bit now.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Welcome in our Home!!!!!!!<br />We are glad to have you here and I hope you will enjoy this wonderful Forum. :) :-*<br />Love you!!!![/size]
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    welcome Anika, it's good to see you!<br />with the love :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Anika and welcome to our hoax family. :-*
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Welcome to YOU and enjoy our fanily :)<br />Love meeting people from the other side of our earth !<br /><br />
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Anika!  Welcome to our family!  Hold on an enjoy the ride, it's a pretty cool place to be!  Welcome! penguin/ bearhug
  • AnikaAnika Posts: 5
    Thanks everyone  mj_dance/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome home Anika.  bearhug
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    [glow=red,2,300]Welcome to the hoax land Anika, I hope you will like it here[/glow]  michael-jackson/
  • <br /><br /><br />Welcome to our family Anika I hope you enjoy the disucussions here.  <br /><br /><br /> :) bearhug