LaToya will be answering questions on Facebook tomorrow

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
Don't forget, Latoya's gonna answer all those lingering questions about her book, Starting Over, tomorrow night. Have your questions prepared with page references and details for/against. <br /><br />La Toya Jackson - Live and Uncensored<br />Location: http://www.facebook.com/officiallatoyajackson<br />Time: ‎5:00PM Sunday, July 31st<br /><br />This should be hella interesting respect/

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    the link says not found
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1312079319:
    <br />the link says not found<br />
    <br /><br />fixed the link. now it works. ;)
    on 1312079177:
    <br />Don't forget, Latoya's gonna answer all those lingering questions about her book, Starting Over, tomorrow night. Have your questions prepared with page references and details for/against. <br /><br />La Toya Jackson - Live and Uncensored<br />Location: http://www.facebook.com/officiallatoyajackson<br />Time: ‎5:00PM Sunday, July 31st<br /><br />This should be hella interesting respect/<br />
    <br /><br />This is going to be interesting. I haven't decided for a question yet but I will definitely show my support to her.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Thanks PureLove bearhug
    on 1312079911:
    <br />Thanks PureLove bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />NP hun.  bearhug
  • Thanks Purelove, I will ask how is Michael doing? She probably will tell me that I am coucou he is dead. But that question will get her off guard. Who knows what she will answer. just a thought..
    on 1312080387:
    <br />Thanks Purelove, I will ask how is Michael doing? She probably will tell me that I am coucou he is dead. But that question will get her off guard. Who knows what she will answer. just a thought..<br />
    <br /><br />Pls don't do that. We shouldn't ask them anything about the hoax or questions like how Michael is doing etc. They can not tell us anything hoax related. No need to push them to talk about it.
  • on 1312080664:
    <br />
    on 1312080387:
    <br />Thanks Purelove, I will ask how is Michael doing? She probably will tell me that I am coucou he is dead. But that question will get her off guard. Who knows what she will answer. just a thought..<br />
    <br /><br />Pls don't do that. We shouldn't ask them anything about the hoax or questions like how Michael is doing etc. They can not tell us anything hoax related. No need to push them to talk about it.<br />
    <br /> <br />I know I was joking around. I am the first to say to leave them be, let them tell us lies, they have no choice. <br /><br />
    I think we should stick to asking about her book facts and then refer her to some of her contradictions from other sources.  See how well she handles that.  lolol/
    on 1312080949:
    <br />
    on 1312080664:
    <br />
    on 1312080387:
    <br /><br />Pls don't do that. We shouldn't ask them anything about the hoax or questions like how Michael is doing etc. They can not tell us anything hoax related. No need to push them to talk about it.<br />
    <br /> <br />I know I was joking around. I am the first to say to leave them be, let them tell us lies, they have no choice.<br />
    <br /><br />Good then. ;)  Because I do know there're gullible ones who are definitely going to push Latoya to talk about the hoax like she can. We saw what happened with Jermaine. Hope nothing happens like that with Toya too. That is the last thing we, the family and Michael need. <br /><br />
    on 1312081051:
    <br />I think we should stick to asking about her book facts and then refer her to some of her contradictions from other sources.  See how well she handles that.  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep. :)
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Good news!!! i agree with PureLove, it will be nonsense to ask her hoax related questions,we will look like nuts))) but still i dont knw what question to ask her..... :oops:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What about asking her why in the book she says she was 8 years old when they moved from Gary to Cali. We all know she was born in 1956 and we also know they didn't move in 1964. So what was that all about ?
    Who’s read LaToya’s book because I certainly haven’t?  confused/
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    what about the issue of the supposed 911 meeting as opposed to what michael says about someone warning him as it was happening? i personally think that could use some clearing up. in my opinion if he thought all those people died ( especially children) and he was the target there would have been no need for the 2005 trials because that itself would have killed his soul. jmo
    That’s good!  Ask her how she came upon that information because I have wondered if it was an internet rumor that went viral.  <br /><br />This whole set-up so reminds of Wag The Dog :-\
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just off the top of my head, I would ask her if the fans said something suspicious happening the 24th evening with the extra security, no lights off, and other abnormal things, why did the fans not hang around longer to see what would happen. When the amulance first came it looks like the place is barren of fans. Also if Joe heard first from a fan, how did they get his number.  :D
    Latoya will be on in 2 hours. This is where you can watch and ask your questions to her. :)<br /><br />http://www.stickam.com/latoya
  • [size=12pt]It is 11h00 p.m. I just got home. Darn, I did not make it on time to ask her some questions. Did any of you asked Latoya questions? How was it?[/size]
    Latoya has just got into the studio.
  • Thanks Purelove, but it did not last too long. lol
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    1.5 hour was long I thought
  • She mostly talked about the abuse that she endured. It was really sad  :(  She told a few funny stories about her and Michael...like how she designed his outfits with the crests and diamonds and how her, Michael, and Kathy Hilton talked about naming their kids Prince and Paris because Prince was their mother's father's name. Kathy had Paris first and originally said it was after their hotel in Paris but then came out and said it wasn't. Then Michael had children and named them Prince and Paris but since La Toya never had kids she has just named everyone of her dogs Prince or Paris. She didn't say much about Michael's "death" just that it was too soon and that their was no excuse for it and how it shouldn't have happened and how she feels for his children because they lost their father. She talked about how she told the Police what she believed and that they refused to go in that direction and she felt it was unfair. The co-author, who was sitting beside her, said "all you have to do is follow the money trail and you will know who is behind this" and La Toya said the police are not doing this. Someone asked about Neverland and Michael's children. She said that they do not own Neverland even though they should and that it is all explained in the book (she was really angry about this subject).<br /><br />They also showed a picture of her, Michael, Cary Grant, Elizabeth taylor, and someone else that I can't remember and she said it was eerie how they have all gone to a better place and she was the only one living.<br /><br />That's pretty much it...it was mostly to promote her book and to raise awareness about abuse.
    on 1312174495:
    <br />She mostly talked about the abuse that she endured. It was really sad  :(  She told a few funny stories about her and Michael...like how she designed his outfits with the crests and diamonds and how her, Michael, and Kathy Hilton talked about naming their kids Prince and Paris because Prince was their mother's father's name. Kathy had Paris first and originally said it was after their hotel in Paris but then came out and said it wasn't. Then Michael had children and named them Prince and Paris but since La Toya never had kids she has just named everyone of her dogs Prince or Paris. She didn't say much about Michael's "death" just that it was too soon and that their was no excuse for it and how it shouldn't have happened and how she feels for his children because they lost their father. She talked about how she told the Police what she believed and that they refused to go in that direction and she felt it was unfair. [size=18pt]The co-author, who was sitting beside her, said "all you have to do is follow the money trail and you will know who is behind this"[/size] and La Toya said the police are not doing this. Someone asked about Neverland and Michael's children. She said that they do not own Neverland even though they should and that it is all explained in the book (she was really angry about this subject).<br /><br />They also showed a picture of her, Michael, Cary Grant, Elizabeth taylor, and someone else that I can't remember and she said it was eerie how they have all gone to a better place and she was the only one living.<br /><br />That's pretty much it...it was mostly to promote her book and to raise awareness about abuse.<br />
    <br /><br />Funny it is that Latoya said exactly the same sentence before. Is there a written script that they follow and say the same things? ;)
  • lolol/ who knows. I will say that when she talked about Michael being gone too soon it did seem genuine and that she was tearing up but two seconds later she was smiling and laughing which was kind of weird. I don't really know what to think about that
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It seems odd to name your dogs the same name as your neice and nephew who you might see occasionally. So my neice and nephew might come over and I'm calling them to come or talking in my doggie voice to them.  Amost embarrassing... How much of this stuff is she making up I wonder.