25 june 2011

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited August 2011 in General MJ Discussion
[size=12pt]Hy!I looked for this subject,and I didnt found anything so I hope is not double post :).<br />I know this event already took place,but I had to do this post ,because is very important for people to see and hear,what happened there,especially what William Wagener had to say  8-).Anybody here knew that at 2005 TRIAL ,tickets were used?????? :shock:<br />Almost all the people from that event were a part from Michael's life,at some point,and all of them LOVES MICHAEL very much :-*.I heard some intresting stories from their part,I didnt knew Michael searched 5 years for a ranch before buying NEVERLAND,thats for sure ;).Tatiana was very beautiful and Corey Feldman very funny,lol lolol/.<br />I dont know why,but I still have hope in my heart and I BELIEVE something GOOD will happen,from all this HOAX :).I LOVE YOU with all my heart :'( :-*!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Auditorium, June 25th, MJJIFF.org Event, sneak Preview of June 25th<br />
<br /><br />MJJiFF Hollywood june 25th event<br />
<br /><br />Corey Feldman shares some memories of Michael Jackson at 2nd Anniversary Event<br />
<br /><br />Tom Mesereau" Gardener St School.<br /><br />
<br /><br />Thomas Mesereau pays tribute to Michael Jackson on 2nd Anniversary of MJ's death<br />
<br /><br />DEBBIE JACKSON'S DAY AT GARDNER ELEMENTRY SCHOOL 25TH JUNE 2011<br />