Nine Michael Jackson's Former Docs Could Be Called As Witnesses In Dr. Conrad

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
<br />http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/nine-michael-jacksons-former-docs-could-be-called-witnesses-dr-conrad-murray<br /><br />Nine Of Michael Jackson's Former Docs Could Be Called As Witnesses In Dr. Conrad Murray Trial<br /> <br />Posted on Aug 15, 2011 @ 07:30AM  <br /><br />Splash News/WENN<br />By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor<br />drconradmurray.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray's criminal defense team has nine of Michael Jackson's former doctors on their witness list, all of whom could be called at his upcoming involuntary manslaughter trial, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.<br /><br />In court documents reviewed by RadarOnline.com, Dr. Murray's lawyers list 103 people who could be called at the trial, including a nurse practitioner Cherilyn Lee who claims Jackson asked her for Propofol in the weeks leading up to his death, but she refused to supply it.<br /><br /><br />Among the doctors on the list, which includes Dr. Arnold Klein, is Dr. Neil Ratner, who toured with Jackson in 1996 and 1997. According to a CNN report Dr. Ratner would keep medical equipment which would monitor Jackson's vital signs as he was "under." Jackson allegedly had trouble sleeping and utilized the anesthesiologist  to "take him down" and "bring him back up."<br /><br />Ratner confirmed that Michael Jackson suffered from a sleep disorder, but wouldn't elaborate further than that. It's anticipated that Dr. Murray's lawyers Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan will grill Dr. Ratner about the specifics of his medical treatment of Jackson.<br /><br />PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing<br /><br />Dr. David Adams, a Las Vegas anesthesiologist who gave Jackson Propofol at least four times for medical procedures, is also on the witness list. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the defense feels "Dr. Adams is clearly relevant."<br /><br />Cherilyn Lee, a nurse practitioner and nutritionist who worked for Jackson, and claimed in the days after his sudden death that he had asked her for Propofol in April 2009, was served with a subpoena to testify at the trial by Dr. Murray's defense team in May 2011.<br /><br /><br />"Cherilyn is prepared to testify at the trial and tell the truth. Cherilyn has never spoken with anyone from the District Attorney's office. She was interviewed in the weeks after Jackson's death by the coroner and the LAPD. Cherilyn hasn't heard from those agencies since that time," an insider connected to the case tells us.<br /><br />Jury selection in the criminal trial against Dr. Murray begins on September 8, 2011, and is anticipated to take several weeks to select a jury. Opening arguments are slated for the last week of September. The trial could last until Thanksgiving.<br /><br /><br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray faces up to four years in state prison if convicted of the charge.<br /><br />Dr. Murray is the only doctor connected with Jackson who has been criminally charged in connection with the superstar's death.<br /><br /> <br /><br />RELATED STORIES:<br /><br />Katherine Jackson's Attorneys Seeking $350,000 From Michael's Estate<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s Forgotten Fortune: Secret Art Collection Uncovered & Valued At $900M<br /><br />LaToya Jackson Says She Felt Michael’s Presence After His Death<br /><br />

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    9 docs huh? <br /><br />Begs the question, why is the defense stuck having to investigate these docs. Why didn't the LAPD or the DA investigate these docs following the "death" of MJ. You would hope an article like this would make people wonder about this.<br /><br />Sad part is, they probably won't. The general public is lost in their own ozone. Worrysome for us all.<br />
  • Thank you for sharing this article with us. I find it very interesting that they have 9 doctors who they could call. There is four listed - I wonder who the other 5 are? I guess his plastic surgeon (Dr. Hoefflin) could be called.<br /><br />Also interesting is that it's said it "could" last until Thanksgiving. This fall looks to be a very busy time.<br /><br />Keep the faith :) <br /><br />Blessings to you all.
  • on 1313418026:
    <br />9 docs huh? <br /><br />Begs the question, why is the defense stuck having to investigate these docs. Why didn't the LAPD or the DA investigate these docs following the "death" of MJ. You would hope an article like this would make people wonder about this.<br /><br />Sad part is, they probably won't. The general public is lost in their own ozone. Worrysome for us all.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Bec - you are so right. Sad how most (and me before June 25, 2009) just go along in our own world and don't pay close enough attention to what is happening around us.<br /><br />Trying to explain the hoax to people now is really challenging because even though there is so much information it's really been a case of building one story on top of another. For instance, my circle has trouble understanding why the animals in the courtroom or why Barnum and Bailey parading their elephants by Staples Center the day before (or day of?) the memorial is significant. It's as if you have to go back to the beginning before you can pick it up where we are now. Correction - before the beginning because you need to learn about Michael and his life before any of the rest starts to make sense.<br /><br />What a ride this last 2 years has been.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1313419495:
    <br />
    on 1313418026:
    <br />9 docs huh? <br /><br />Begs the question, why is the defense stuck having to investigate these docs. Why didn't the LAPD or the DA investigate these docs following the "death" of MJ. You would hope an article like this would make people wonder about this.<br /><br />Sad part is, they probably won't. The general public is lost in their own ozone. Worrysome for us all.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Bec - you are so right. Sad how most (and me before June 25, 2009) just go along in our own world and don't pay close enough attention to what is happening around us.<br /><br />Trying to explain the hoax to people now is really challenging because even though there is so much information it's really been a case of building one story on top of another. For instance, my circle has trouble understanding why the animals in the courtroom or why Barnum and Bailey parading their elephants by Staples Center the day before (or day of?) the memorial is significant. It's as if you have to go back to the beginning before you can pick it up where we are now. Correction - before the beginning because you need to learn about Michael and his life before any of the rest starts to make sense.<br /><br />What a ride this last 2 years has been.<br />
    <br />That's exactly right, which is why Michael is a genius. You cannot understand this hoax if you get it second hand. Gossipers need not apply, it is impossible to tune someone in simply by relaying the information. You cannot enlighten your friends, any attempt to do so gets you labeled a "WACKO", lol. We simply succeed in alienating ourselves further from the populous.<br /><br />Genius. It's anti-information. All you can do is try to plant the seed of doubt, but like any seed, it needs some additional external elements applied to it in order for it to grow; water, soil, sunlight. You plant that seed and it is up to the mind (soil) of the individual to obtain those elements necessary for that seed to live up to it's full potential.<br /><br />His hoax is safe with us because it takes personal, individual effort that no headline or soundbite can provide in order to uncover the truth.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Dr. David Adams, a Las Vegas anesthesiologist who gave Jackson Propofol at least four times for medical procedures, is also on the witness list. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the defense feels "Dr. Adams is clearly relevant."<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Murray next time your going to a dentist ask you that extract you a tooth without anesthesia :lol:
  • [size=10pt]I don't know if any of you watch Days of our lives. (I use to not anymore do not have the time.) This hoax reminds me of Stefano Di Mera,(he is the villain) they called him the PHOENIX  he always faked his death.Once the people heard he was dead, they all put down their guards, they felt secure and  protected from him. As soon as he knew they were so comfortable that's when he Bammed.  The pheonix arises never dies. What I am trying to say, Michael is the pheonix, he is waiting until we all put our guards down. The trial is the key, the trial has something to do with it,  I know some of you may think that I may be way off, and it could be. I am just trying to think and understand all of this.. I do find similarities from this character Di Mera and Michael.. The only difference is DiMera was a villain and Micheal isn't.. (I think I am going back to work now)  lolol/ I think I am going Wacko ...  lolol/ blessings. [/size]
  • <br />I hope that Dr. Patrick Treacy, Michael's physician in Ireland will be on the witness list http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=18533#p318904
  • Maybe MJ did ask for propofol. Maybe he wanted to expose those who would actually give it to him and exploit a so called drug abuser with his own addiction. I don't think Michael was taking any drugs, ecspecially not the kind they are talking about. This is getting very interesting, things are picking back up and I'm loving it =)<br />We need all of this after reading La Toya's book  pale/ <br /> <br /> :mrgreen:
  • What if this hoax is meant to indeed expose the doctors fuelling the Hollywood stars with drugs and all the mobsters behind them? <br />What if Michael had a short episode of using too much medicaments (God, I hope not) but he decided to fight this and get those docs to jail? Maybe he was working with FBI, he was buying all those drugs but not taking them? <br />Anything is possible...<br />Who's baaaad?  mj_bad/
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    "Jackson allegedly had trouble sleeping and utilized the anesthesiologist  to "take him down" and "bring him back up.""<br /><br />Interesting wording.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313447732:
    <br />What if this hoax is meant to indeed expose the doctors fuelling the Hollywood stars with drugs and all the mobsters behind them? <br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you on that part. I do believe that one of the purposes of the hoax is to expose the doctors fuelling the celebrities with drugs.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1313460268:
    <br />
    on 1313447732:
    <br />What if this hoax is meant to indeed expose the doctors fuelling the Hollywood stars with drugs and all the mobsters behind them? <br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you on that part. I do believe that one of the purposes of the hoax is to expose the doctors fuelling the celebrities with drugs.<br />
    <br /><br />I also agree and believe that it goes further beyond the doctors to the pharmaceutical companies that create these drugs purely for profits.  All they care about is $$, not healing.  Their drugs must be addictive so the money will continuously keep rolling in.  Not to mention that they create diseases and "cures" as well but that's going even more off topic...