TIAI August 16

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited August 2011 in TIAI
http://www.elvis.com/news/detail.aspx?id=5725<br /><br />[size=14pt]A Message from Lisa Marie Presley at Candlelight Vigil[/size]<br />August 15, 2011<br /><br />The following message below from Lisa Marie Presley was read tonight to fans who gathered at the gates of Graceland for the annual Candlelight Vigil during Elvis Week 2011 http://www.elvis.com/elvisweek/:<br /><br /><br />Dear Friends:<br /> <br />Thank you so much for being here and continuing to honor the legacy of my father.  Your ongoing love and support mean very much to me and my family.  My father always said he had the best fans in the world, and he was right.  The fact that you are here to celebrate his life 34 years after his passing is a testament to that.<br /><br />I hope you've enjoyed our new exhibits at Graceland and I look forward to being involved personally with a very special exhibit called "Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes" opening in the Spring of next year.<br /> <br />Before we know it, it will be Elvis Week 2012, which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time.  I look forward to being there with you, my mother and entire family.<br /> <br />Thank you all and I'll see you next August.<br /><br />LMP

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    3+5=8!  ;D
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    The thing that stood out to me (and I know it`s referring to Lisa) but....<br /><br />[size=14pt]I'll see you next August.[/size]  fresse/<br /><br />What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!  lolol/<br /><br />So who will will see next August.... LMP or  elvis_/<br /><br />Only time will tell.....
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    This has nothing to do with Michael, either with Michael being alive, in my oopinion. It's just a redirrect as honour to Elvis memory. <br /><br />See you next August as in seeing you at Graceland remembering my father. This is how I really understand this. isn't Aug 17th the day of Elvis' death? In my opinion too many things are taken out of context. Her message has nothing to do with Michael or this situation
    on 1313478151:
    <br />The thing that stood out to me (and I know it`s referring to Lisa) but....<br /><br />[size=14pt]I'll see you next August.[/size]  fresse/ <br /><br />What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!  lolol/ <br /><br />So who will will see next August.... LMP or  elvis_/ <br /><br />Only time will tell.....<br />
    <br /><br /> Although “I’ll see you in July” is still an unsolved case, it would be shocking and awesome to see  elvis_/ by next August, if that is the case.  <br />
    on 1313478512:
    <br />This has nothing to do with Michael, either with Michael being alive, in my oopinion. It's just a redirrect as honour to Elvis memory. <br /><br />See you next August as in seeing you at Graceland remembering my father. This is how I really understand this. isn't Aug 17th the day of Elvis' death? In my opinion too many things are taken out of context. Her message has nothing to do with Michael or this situation<br />
    <br /><br />August 16th, 1977.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1313478512:
    <br />This has nothing to do with Michael, either with Michael being alive, in my oopinion. It's just a redirrect as honour to Elvis memory. <br /><br />See you next August as in seeing you at Graceland remembering my father. This is how I really understand this. isn't Aug 17th the day of Elvis' death? In my opinion too many things are taken out of context. Her message has nothing to do with Michael or this situation<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Who took it out of context and who said it had anything to do with Michael?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think that MJ's attitude towards Elvis was generally competitive, and trying to learn from him and do even better --to hoax his death better, and break more records as a black man.  The movie - Megamind was very telling to me of the competative nature of their relationship at least to MJ, and in the end the (Elvis) Megaman chose a hidden life and Megamind (MJ) chose the public life--coming back from the dead.  So TS, being either a representative of MJ or MJ himself, would post this then for what purpose?  Perhaps MJ still has feelings for LMP, and follows events related to her father.  Or, if Elvis is still alive perhaps there are events unfolding that will lead to his reappearance as well as MJ's.  Earlier TS posts encouraged a combo idea of Elvis & MJ hoax, so perhaps this is a reminder of the parallel BAM, with the talk of "see you in August", just like "see you in July".  Also, remember Elvis had a tribute concert which MJ attended with LMP, and now it's time for MJ's tribute concert.  And on and on!<br /> elvis_/ mj_bad/  But make no mistake, MJ will be the true star of the show! 8-)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "...which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time"<br /><br />To me this was interesting. Why is the 35 anniversary special?<br /><br />This year there are 34 years 3+4=7 (what a surprise :roll:)<br /><br />Next year there will be 35 years 3+5=8<br /><br />888 has something to do with Elvis as I recall from TS's posts
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    She said "I look forward to being there with you, my mother, and my entire family." I wonder if Eliza will be invited? That would be something. (:<br /><br /><br />& it does sound like 'see you in july'. :shock:
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1313478151:
    <br />The thing that stood out to me (and I know it`s referring to Lisa) but....<br /><br />I'll see you next August.  fresse/ <br /><br />What does that sound like? --> I'll see you in July!  lolol/ <br /><br />So who will will see next August.... LMP or  elvis_/ <br /><br />Only time will tell.....<br />
    <br />I said that, because "See you next August" is what they probably do every August- meet with the fans.
    I thought Michael has the best fans in the world
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1313478512:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I agree, she he is speaking to fans of Elvis and I do not see the relationship with Michael, not to be Michael choose this date for something...
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Maybe LMP's "entire family" will include her father.  Elvis fans deserve a BAM too!  They've certainly been waiting long enough.
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    on 1313478512:
    <br /> <br /> <br />Agree!<br />
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Elvis 'died' on 16th August, 1977, 34 (3 + 4 = 7) years ago. Wow, IF bam happens today, BOTH MJ's numerology (777) and the link to Elvis would be emphasized.<br />I'm still waiting patiently for the day to come....... moonwalk_/ elvis_/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Elvis is the key to the hoax.<br /><br />I think I understand why but I would like some validation because I'm not super confident I have it all figured out yet.<br /><br />@MJonmind, I agree with you that MJ's goal is to out do Elvis's hoaxed death... by coming back... but I also believe he delights in his hoaxed death being compared to Elvis's... ie: when people say "it's just like Elvis" I think that's exactly what he is going for. Elvis's hoaxed death has become iconic in pop culture, transcending generations but also... transcendent in it's suspected purpose. Elvis didn't fake his death to make money... largely, the view is held that IF (when you press people) IF Elvis faked his death it wasn't for monetary gain, it was to escape his public life and find peace by living simply. No one holds a negative view about Elvis and his hoax (even if their belief is only tongue in cheek), Elvis's fake death has an element of light hearted prankster escapism. There is a notion in American popular culture is that Elvis did it to be free. Think of how many of Michael's non-believer fans say, "IF he faked it then I would be angry"... no one would say that about Elvis.<br /><br />So when people say "MJ's death is just like Elvis's death", Michael can chalk that up as a PR win. I think it's a very important element of the comeback that people are inspired to draw parallels between the two Kings. <br /><br />Ps. I also think that Michael wants strong separation between how his own fans react (because he is really hoaxing them mercilessly) and the rest of the populous (who strangely seem to be significantly less judgmental of the concept of a hoaxed death). <br />
    We shouldn't complain...they waited for 34 years. Some of them died in the meantime.<br />So depressing to think that we could end like some of them afraid/ .<br /> <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We won't Gina.
    on 1313505727:
    <br />We shouldn't complain...they waited for 34 years. Some of them died in the meantime.<br />So depressing to think that we could end like some of them afraid/ .<br /> <br /> <br />
    :lol: :lol: <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />In the year 2012 Elvis Birthday 77, if faked his death to have a little peace (although I think that also would have other reasons) I do not think that at the age of 77 the goes back to being the center of attention
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1313477656:
    <br />http://www.elvis.com/news/detail.aspx?id=5725<br /><br />A Message from Lisa Marie Presley at Candlelight Vigil<br />August 15, 2011<br /><br />The following message below from Lisa Marie Presley was read tonight to fans who gathered at the gates of Graceland for the annual Candlelight Vigil during Elvis Week 2011 http://www.elvis.com/elvisweek/:<br /><br /><br />Dear Friends:<br /> <br />Thank you so much for being here and continuing to honor the legacy of my father.  Your ongoing love and support mean very much to me and my family.  My father always said he had the best fans in the world, and he was right.  The fact that you are here to celebrate his life 34 years after his passing is a testament to that.<br /><br />I hope you've enjoyed our new exhibits at Graceland and I look forward to being involved personally with a very special exhibit called [size=14pt]"Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes"[/size] opening in the Spring of next year.<br /> <br />Before we know it, it will be Elvis Week 2012, which as you all know as the 35th anniversary will be special time.  I look forward to being there with you, my mother and entire family.<br /> <br />Thank you all and I'll see you next August.<br /><br />LMP<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know if it has any relevance or how it can be useful but this made me think of Jermaine's book "You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes".<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1313498285:
    <br />Maybe LMP's "entire family" will include her father.  Elvis fans deserve a BAM too!  They've certainly been waiting long enough.<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes I am a fan of Elvis Presley.. I know deep down too he faked his death. Especially him who really did work with the CIA maybe he had to be under witness protection for real.. as for Michael maybe he followed his footsteps from being a great artist to faking his death. Elvis was a great artist... I do wish they will bam together that would be great.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am certain that the Elvis connection is very important and I think we miss something. TS didn't bring it up for nothing. Maybe today he wants to remind us of it.<br /><br />Day 777 was far from interesting, but what about day 888, which is Elvis' number? Day 888 will be November 30, being Thriller anniversary and exactly 1 year after TS' last update, where he mentions 11/30. The last paragraph is even called "11. Eleven thirty" and the update is number 6.5 (6+5=11, 6x5=30). Back says 7 days and one day of simmering. if you have 111 times 7 days, you will have 111 days of simmering, thus 888 days in total. November 30 is on a Wednesday. All coincidence? Maybe, but I don't believe in coincidences. I am not saying it's bamsday, just pointing out the coincidence of the date that obviously is a date TS wanted to point out in a way, which ties in with Elvis and BACK's 7 days +1 day of simmering.<br /><br />I have said it many times and it frustrates me like hell, but I am sure we are missing something that's right in front of our faces. But what is it? bounce/ bounce/ bounce/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJ has ALWAYS collaborated with other artists and talented powerful people who he sees as the best out there. That's WHY he has friends in high places all around the world.  It is a strategy that he has used extensively and powerfully. I think he and only he has chosen Elvis for this performance.<br /><br />Reminds me of slingshot maneuver or "gravity assist", (Wiki) <br />
    In orbital mechanics and aerospace engineering, a gravitational slingshot, gravity assist maneuver, or swing-by is the use of the relative movement and gravity of a planet or other celestial body to alter the path and speed of a spacecraft, typically in order to save propellant, time, and expense. Gravity assistance can be used to accelerate, decelerate and/or re-direct the path of a spacecraft.<br /><br />The "assist" is provided by the motion (orbital angular momentum) of the gravitating body as it pulls on the spacecraft.[1] The technique was first proposed as a mid-course manoeuvre in 1961, and used by interplanetary probes from Mariner 10 onwards, including Voyagers' notable fly-bys of Jupiter and Saturn.
    <br /><br />Souza, I am positive that there's a few KEY pieces to the puzzle that are deliberately being withheld from us. For now all we have as Front says are "Whispers".  :P crash/ But as we continue to work all the info we currently have, perhaps we will be rewarded.  He wants us to work our butts off like he has.<br /><br />Gina, here's a picture for you! :lol:<br /><br />SuperStock_1599-13833.jpg
    on 1313521552:
    <br />I am certain that the Elvis connection is very important and I think we miss something. TS didn't bring it up for nothing. Maybe today he wants to remind us of it.<br /><br />Day 777 was far from interesting, but what about day 888, which is Elvis' number? Day 888 will be November 30, being Thriller anniversary and exactly 1 year after TS' last update, where he mentions 11/30. The last paragraph is even called "11. Eleven thirty" and the update is number 6.5 (6+5=11, 6x5=30). Back says 7 days and one day of simmering. if you have 111 times 7 days, you will have 111 days of simmering, thus 888 days in total. November 30 is on a Wednesday. All coincidence? Maybe, but I don't believe in coincidences. I am not saying it's bamsday, just pointing out the coincidence of the date that obviously is a date TS wanted to point out in a way, which ties in with Elvis and BACK's 7 days +1 day of simmering.<br /><br />I have said it many times and it frustrates me like hell, but I am sure we are missing something that's right in front of our faces. But what is it? bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Yes, what is it?,... If TS could be a bit more explicit bounce/ ...Sometimes I feel tired, as I now have lazy...<br /> <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTinHk4XpLYEf-reG1hulsh7s2Dzn9KSkuNmeE_EQimCGPTNANn7Y4TfZcH
  • on 1313499824:
    <br />Elvis 'died' on 16th August, 1977, 34 (3 + 4 = 7) years ago. Wow, IF bam happens today, BOTH MJ's numerology (777) and the link to Elvis would be emphasized.<br />I'm still waiting patiently for the day to come....... moonwalk_/ elvis_/ <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]If Elvis faked his death,this mean he didnt die in 1977,no????? :-\<br />Remember when Michael was with Janet at 1994 Elvis tribute,and Priscilla spoke about Elvis like he was still alive?[/size]<br /><br />TouchedByAnAngel quote:<br /><br />At 3:30 Priscilla says "He loved that song and would like to dedicate that song to all of you". Doesn't sound like Elvis is dead does it?<br /><br /><br />1994 Michael Jackson at an Elvis tribute<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes indeed he was not dead at that time,because according to Last7words [size=14pt]Elvis died at 1 april 1996[/size],so this is the explication  elvis_/!!<br /><br />LOVE<br />[/size]