Hi Michael lovers !

corinnecorinne Posts: 39
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello,<br />My name is Corinne. I am French and quite new on your forum that I read for weeks. I am already member active of a French forum on the hoax but I like very much yours. You are numerous Americans. I know very well your country because I lived a few months there (Los Angeles) and I totally visited it. Nevertheless, my english is very approximate. Sorry ! Otherwise, I loveeeeeeeee  and I still love Michael with all my heart. bearhug

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi Corinne .. welcome here (or Bienvenue  ;) ). There are people from all over the world in this forum...and I happen to be from France as well  lolol/ ... I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.  :) <br /><br /> penguin/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi Corinne!<br /><br /><br />Welcome to forum....so glad you are here!  I had the great blessing of being able to visit Paris over last Christmas.....truly a magical and beautiful city.  I am looking forward to reading more from you.  It's amazing and wonderful that people from all over the world are here for Michael.  Have a beautiful day!<br /><br /><br />Blessings Always!
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    Thank you for your wonderful welcome and kind messages. Michael is universal and we love him everywhere worldwide. It is true that Paris is a magic city but I have wonderful memories also the USA which I like very much. Blessings to you too. ::P<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome Corrine, I hope you enjoy your time with us here!<br />Sending you Blessings and Love! bearhug
  • hello and welcome
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Corinne - Welcome to the family.  Hang on and enjoy the ride, it's a wild adventure!!  Take care, Love to All  penguin/
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1313773945:
    <br />Hello,<br />My name is Corinne. I am French and quite new on your forum that I read for weeks. I am already member active of a French forum on the hoax but I like very much yours. You are numerous Americans. I know very well your country because I lived a few months there (Los Angeles) and I totally visited it. Nevertheless, my english is very approximate. Sorry ! Otherwise, I loveeeeeeeee  and I still love Michael with all my heart. bearhug <br />
    <br /> <br />Hi Corrine & welcome, can you write the link to the french hoax forum?
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Hi Corinne,<br /><br />Welcome to the forum....France is on my list of places to experience...as is LA.  So much to do...so little time.  Enjoy the ride  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    Thank you everybody. My region is Champagne, I live near Reims.<br />
    Hi Corrine & welcome, can you write the link to the french hoax forum?
    <br />Yes, it is :<br />http://anotherpartofhim.pro-forum.fr/
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    Bonjour!!! Ca va? Good to see that people like you are slowly starting to understand what's REALLY going on around here.<br />Its gonna be a wild and crazy rollercoaster ride! Enjoy it  ;D
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome Corinne in this wonderful Hoax family....Good days !!!!!! :) michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
    Good to see that people like you are slowly starting to understand what's REALLY going on around here
    <br />Oh, it has been one moment since we understood ! :lol:<br />But, it's good to exchange with people of other countries lolol/
  • Welcome Corinne  bearhug my name is Rhonda and i am a newbie here too :) I hope to one day make it to other countrys expecially yours. I hope you have fun here the people here are great :)<br />