Amy Winehouse's Family: Singer Was NOT On Drugs

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in News
Amy Winehouse's Family: <br />Singer Was NOT On Drugs<br />When She Died <br />0823-amy-winehouse-bn-01.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Amy Winehouse's family claims toxicology tests prove Amy was not on any sort of illegal drugs at the time of her death ... but she had been drinking. <br /><br />According to the family, officials have not determined if the booze played a role in the singer's death. <br /><br />The family did not mention if  prescription drugs were detected in the toxicology report. <br /><br />The statement comes as a shock to just about everyone on the planet ... since Amy struggled with a MAJOR substance abuse problem for years. <br /><br />TMZ spoke with a rep from Scotland Yard ... who told us the law enforcement agency has not yet received a copy of the toxicology results from the coroner. <br /><br />Winehouse died in her London apartment on July 23.<br /><br /><br />7:43 AM: A rep for the family released a statement saying, "Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy's system at the time of her death."<br /><br />The statement continues, "Results indicate that alcohol was present but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death."<br /><br />"The family would like to thank the police and coroner for their continuing thorough investigations and for keeping them informed throughout the process.  They await the outcome of the inquest in October."<br /><br /><br /><br />See also<br />Amy Winehouse's Friends & Family Celebrate Her Life<br />Scott Storch: Winehouse Should Have Gone to Rehab<br />Blake Fielder-Civil: I Could Have Saved Amy<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Amy Winehouse<br />The Prescription Omission<br /><br /><br />0811-amywinehouse-getty-ex.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Amy Winehouse's family claims no illegal drugs were present in the singer's system at the time of death ... but there's a gaping hole, because they made no mention of prescription drugs.<br /><br />A source close to the family would not comment on any prescription drugs, even though he and the rest of the family were categorical on illegal drugs.<br /><br />The family says they have seen toxicology reports which discount illegal drugs. The family did acknowledge Amy had been drinking at the time of her death.<br />  <br />As for prescription drugs, there are a number that contain the opiates similar to heroin, including OxyContin and morphine. <br /><br />See also<br />Winehouse Family -- Amy Was NOT On Drugs When She Died<br />Winehouse's Dad: Someone Has STOLEN Amy's Music!<br />Coldplay -- The Amy Winehouse Tribute<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/

Comments

• This is still so sad....<br /> <br />I wish that her death is all a HOAX too.<br /> <br />Maybe..<br />But I have a lot of doubts about that. I like to imagine MJ saving all of these people before its too late for them. Drug Overdoses are so common in Hollywood. What a beautiful singer and person Amy was/is.<br /> <br />
  • [size=10pt]I am glad she did not die of drug overdose. If she had alcohol in her system she could have had alcohol poisoning, that could have killed her. Still there is still something that does not fit. If her next door neighbour heard her scream something else must have happened. I hope they can find the truth so she can rest in peace. [/size]
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    These what makes me S00 uncomfortable - i read on the news some while ago that she was CLEAN for about 6 mnts and was ready to get married wth her boyfriend @ forget his name@ and starting a family. She was happy and at the dawn of her complitely new life like never before. That was the statement on behalf of her parents because they get so confused  on why that tragedy happened wth Amy now.  SHOUD I SUSPECT MURDER BECAUSE HONEST AMY WL NEVER B A PUPET ON SOMEONE HANDS AND SHE CAN EASY SPILL A BEAN THANX ON HER REACKLESS NATURE?? 
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    MAY god bless Amy :(<br />really sad. shining Hollywood star<br />the world needs mj :'(
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    By that i have the impression that they are not telling the truth ... :? his body was cremated so fast, and yet it is not known which die", and to vary talk now about prescription drugs ... :roll:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Like I said on the other Amy thread, I'm one of two minds about what happened to her.<br /><br />1 - She was ritualistically sacrificed.  Her death, to me, couldn't have been anything else.  Thank you for posting that video paula, I hope others will watch it too because it sums up a lot of what we were talking about in the other thread.<br /><br />2 - She faked her death (this one is less likely to me but you never know).  The circumstances around her death are very mysterious and she was supposedly cremated so quickly then her ashes were released so shortly afterwards?  That doesn't happen.  Her faked death could've left clues about a ritual sacrifice (the neighbor saying he heard howling, screaming and drum beats) and the fact that she's the latest member of the 27 club - it draws even more attention to her "death" and people who never heard of club 27 or ritual sacrifices may now know about them.  And the whole was-she or was-she-not-on-drugs question reminds me of what people question about Michael.  And not illegal drugs, PRESCRIPTION drugs.<br /><br />Also, I had mentioned this on the other thread but I guess nobody but me thought it was a weird coincidence...her date of death, July 23rd, is exactly 77 days until October 8th, the date of the Tribute concert...  Amy BAMhouse? Just a thought!
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    i watched a interesting video <br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />check it out in 0:31 triangle :(
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for the video, Paula.<br />The creator mentioned about her Jewish father being part of the mind control. Sort of reminds me of the Jonbenet Ramsey murder by possibly her father, some considered a sexual ritual sacrifice. I am still unsure if Michael's father also did not have some connection to Illuminati and was in fact his handler.<br /><br />Andrea, the only difference I see with Amy being actually killed and MJ not, is all the hundreds of clues showing he is alive, which are not there with Amy. The mystery for me is how can some like Elvis possibly and MJ escape the clutches of TPTB that have sacrificed so many including Princess Diana. Plus they seem to like the same numbers as MJ does for his hoax. So many questions with no 100% proofs either way.<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314156298:
    <br />Like I said on the other Amy thread, I'm one of two minds about what happened to her.<br /><br />1 - She was ritualistically sacrificed.  Her death, to me, couldn't have been anything else.  Thank you for posting that video paula, I hope others will watch it too because it sums up a lot of what we were talking about in the other thread.<br /><br />2 - She faked her death (this one is less likely to me but you never know).  The circumstances around her death are very mysterious and she was supposedly cremated so quickly then her ashes were released so shortly afterwards?  That doesn't happen.  Her faked death could've left clues about a ritual sacrifice (the neighbor saying he heard howling, screaming and drum beats) and the fact that she's the latest member of the 27 club - it draws even more attention to her "death" and people who never heard of club 27 or ritual sacrifices may now know about them.  And the whole was-she or was-she-not-on-drugs question reminds me of what people question about Michael.  And not illegal drugs, PRESCRIPTION drugs.<br /><br />Also, I had mentioned this on the other thread but I guess nobody but me thought it was a weird coincidence...her date of death, July 23rd, is exactly 77 days until October 8th, the date of the Tribute concert...  Amy BAMhouse? Just a thought!<br />
    <br />Andrea, you can take dates and verify the days between them and you will most likely find tons of them which are merely by coincidence. <br />You are free o have your own opinion, it's ok. <br />
    on 1314156298:
    <br />Like I said on the other Amy thread, I'm one of two minds about what happened to her.<br /><br />1 - She was ritualistically sacrificed.  Her death, to me, couldn't have been anything else.  Thank you for posting that video paula, I hope others will watch it too because it sums up a lot of what we were talking about in the other thread.<br /><br />2 - She faked her death (this one is less likely to me but you never know).  The circumstances around her death are very mysterious and she was supposedly cremated so quickly then her ashes were released so shortly afterwards?  That doesn't happen.  Her faked death could've left clues about a ritual sacrifice (the neighbor saying he heard howling, screaming and drum beats) and the fact that she's the latest member of the 27 club - it draws even more attention to her "death" and people who never heard of club 27 or ritual sacrifices may now know about them.  And the whole was-she or was-she-not-on-drugs question reminds me of what people question about Michael.  And not illegal drugs, PRESCRIPTION drugs.<br /><br />Also, I had mentioned this on the other thread but I guess nobody but me thought it was a weird coincidence...her date of death, July 23rd, is exactly 77 days until October 8th, the date of the Tribute concert...  Amy BAMhouse? Just a thought!<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> According Andrea, we're going to forget for a moment the numbers equal is highly suspect this death, because it is a common denominator that all of the deaths of famous artists the cause be drugs, alcohol and now prescription drugs and never having a logical explanation for these deaths who now recalls the scandal by Rupert Murdoch and the journalist that he died a few days after all this come to light? 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314157970:
    <br />i watched a interesting video <br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />check it out in 0:31 triangle :(<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for the video. It tells a lot. After I read one of paula-c's posts about the artists  who were killed with Mind Control, I do believe poor Amy is the last victim of illuminati.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1314201988:
    <br />
    on 1314156298:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> According Andrea, we're going to forget for a moment the numbers equal is highly suspect this death, because it is a common denominator that all of the deaths of famous artists the cause be drugs, alcohol and now prescription drugs and never having a logical explanation for these deaths who now recalls the scandal by Rupert Murdoch and the journalist that he died a few days after all this come to light?  <br />
    <br /> <br />True paula.  The numbers do show a planned death, the numbers can also be manipulated to show that Michael was murdered too.  That's why this numbers game is a tricky thing, who is manipulating them?  In Michael's case, I say Michael.  And I agree, Amy's death certainly was a distraction from the Murdoch scandal.