Omer's new video- Life is a movie

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited August 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
The video was released.<br /><br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
<br /><br />Look at his hat...  T, an EYE, $, PYRAMID<br />omer.png<br /><br />And he said that he was inspired by "You are not alone". Actually this was my first thought when I saw the cover of the single.

Comments

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks for posting this Anna...Omer is so talented and these lyrics are very interesting.<br /><br />I L.O.V.E. his tattoo...looks like Mike's Dangerous album cover.  Looks like it may not be finished? (the part where MJ's name should be, is left blank).  And I can't make out what is on his wrist.  If anyone could post a screenshot of it, I'd greatly appreciate it...it's at 4:42.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Thanks Anna for posting this...the stage bit reminded me of MJ's video "You are not alone" and the suit that Obee is wearing reminded me of what MJ wore in the TII rehearsals when he did the penguin dance.<br /><br />Also no RIP at the end. In my personal opinion this song has to do with MJ...like "they all wanna see me fall"...which happened to MJ a lot and also "the bigger the start, the bigger the target" an MJ quote about himself...just seems to lead all to MJ.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I like the video, and you can clearly see who taught him his dance moves. Lyrics are a bit odd. Omer is not that famous, I am sure that 99% of the people here never heard of him, so seems like it's not (entirely) about himself.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I will say this: Omer has TALENT. He's genuine.<br /><br />Can dance, can sing, can catch attention.<br /><br />Why he chose this title "Life is a movie" so hoax-related? <br />
  • Oh God  :| I love this child.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Very interesting video indeed...thank you so much for posting it!  At the very end.....around 4:45....when he spins around and it's darkened.....to me the profiles of the face do not match......the back too seems more MJ like......I know he's trying to seem very Michaelish...so maybe it's just how he's posing himself......or maybe not.  At about 1:36, when you see him walk up to the jacket....the arm reaches for it....I think we are supposed to be seeing a mirror reflection of him grabbing at the jacket.....but if you watch closely, his arm moves first, then someone else grabs the jacket.......plus it seems the reflection would be all wrong, his arm/hand would be different if truly reflecting in a mirror...wouldn't it?<br /><br /><br />He is a great dancer for sure......he learned from the best and making it his own.  Whether he is Michael's son, Janet's son, another Jackson...or no Jackson relation....Michael should be proud that he is such an inspiration to young dancers...it's wonderful to see!  <br /><br /><br />Thanks again for the posting.....<br />Blessings
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    About the jacket. It's like Michael has given it to Omer, a little bit like when in the olympics they pass on the flame... I think it's very symbolic and there is that light in front of the stage that looks to me like a flame ... O-BEE is keeping the "flame" alive in a way (that's just my interpretation LOL). <br /><br />I love the song and the video. It's a powerful message because while listening there was an energy floating in the air gathering all Michael's life which is giving to this song and video a lot of power and emotion. <br /><br />"This legacy you can't tarnish". <br /><br />I wish you all the success in the world Omer.  :)<br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Very emotive video. Him dancing as Michael and with Michael´s jacket plus the lyrics looks to me that has been Michael the one writing the lyrics about his life and giving the work to Omer using him as a messenger.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm proud of Omer. I loved his song and the video is so good. The lyrics are definitely more about Michael and a couple of lines about how he was raised is about Omer. <br /><br />T on his hat is interesting because there's also a line in the song where he says something like T Sharks. I have to listen once more to understand what he says in the rest. But I really wonder what T Sharks mean? Any ideas?
  • wow you guys just all made me cry. I haven"t cried in a while for our MJ. But i watched this video and read you guys comments and became emotional. I just miss him so much. I pray pray pray he returns very soon. I miss him terribly. <br /><br />~his dedicated oklahoma fan, sheryll <br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314413440:
    <br />I'm proud of Omer. I loved his song and the video is so good. The lyrics are definitely more about Michael and a couple of lines about how he was raised is about Omer. <br /><br />T on his hat is interesting because there's also a line in the song where he says something like T Sharks. I have to listen once more to understand what he says in the rest. But I really wonder what T Sharks mean? Any ideas?<br />
    <br /> <br />the first thing I thought of was  T Shark- the animal. "T Sharks, they hook by". In the meaning that media, haters, people who follow the money trail and hunt you down.<br /><br />Also... that eye and the pyramid simply are an illuminati straight in the face  message. And we have $ too. So it's most probably regarding Illuminati. He is filmed too often from his side profile that you simply cannot miss that message on his hat<br /> <br /><br />I found a T Shark photo. Their name comes from the form of their head: T<br /><br />poze_pesti_rechinul-ciocan.jpg<br />
  • It certainly seems like a movie. The symbols on the hat are interesting. Thanks for posting this video.  moonwalk_/<br /><br />For some reason the song "It's Just An Illusion popped up. Go 80's, does anybody remember it?<br /><br /> /><br /><br />
  • I think we have a star in our midst. Omer is amazing, I bet he is a beautiful person too. I think the song is amazing, and the dance is also amazing. Could he have Jackson blood? Maybe! L.O.V.E you Omer  bearhug
    In Geraldo interview Michael says "the bigger the star the bigger the target".<br /><br />I like that Omer included it in his song.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I just watched the video, it's simply amazing!!! The lyrics, the music, the video, the dancing.......Usually i don't like when anyone copying Michael's dance style or the very same steps, but this was amazing to watch.<br /><br />I saw Michael in him, but i also saw Omer at the same time....don't know if it makes sense to you, but that's what i felt during the video. <br />Omer is incredibly talented, i'm sure he practiced with Michael pretty much, but his dance moves don't feel like copying Michael at all.<br />Love this song, thanks!!!  michael-jackson/
  • Michaele I  feel the same way.  You can see Michael’s influence in Omer’s steps, but he is original in that it seems he works to not copy Michael.  When he was little he was like Michael’s little shadow dancing.  I can understand him wanting to create his own style with song and dance.  Though the Michael mentoring cannot be denied.  It’s instilled and you can see it.  <br /><br />Like I said earlier, I love this child. bearhug  He makes me smile because he seems so mature and his own person though I know he gets the questions all the time.  He handles it well.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1314371471:
    <br />Thanks Anna for posting this...the stage bit reminded me of MJ's video "You are not alone" and the suit that Obee is wearing reminded me of what MJ wore in the TII rehearsals when he did the penguin dance.<br /><br />Also no RIP at the end. In my personal opinion this song has to do with MJ...like "they all wanna see me fall"...which happened to MJ a lot and also "the bigger the start, the bigger the target" an MJ quote about himself...just seems to lead all to MJ.<br />
    <br /> <br />I love what you said about "they all wanna see me fall" from Monster.  That is exactly what went through my mind.  I also your statement about what MJ said in an interview with Geraldo in Feb. 2005 "the bigger the star, the bigger the target" is brillant.  It is also reminded me of something MJ said in that in the interview about how his life was viewed through the lens of tabloid sensationalism.  That his life was like a movie.<br />Here is link to the interview. http://allmichaeljackson.com/interviews/geraldorivera.html<br />GR: So, is the family closely knit, despite all the tabloid stuff?<br />MJ: That’s sensationalism.<br />GR: How do you deal with that?<br />MJ: How do I deal with sensationalism?<br />GR: Yeah. How do you deal with everything in your life being magnified, exaggerated, almost to a grotesque level.<br />MJ: It’s like looking at a fictitious movie. Because its fiction. It’s like watching science fiction. It’s not true. And I know myself and it’s sad when people have to read those things and they believe it.<br />Very interesting that Omer's video is entitled, Life is a Movie.<br /> <br />He is an excellent dancer by the way.  All the comments in this posting are brillantly stated,  well done :idea: !  Thanks for posting the video.:)<br /> <br /> <br /> PS.  I just went back listened to the video with my headphones on, and listened to the lyrics.  All I can say, IS WOW!  I really think that you have something very serious on ours hands.  It reminded me of a response to MJ's song Breaking News.  To me, this is more that an awesome tribute to his Mentor, MJ!  This is some serious ish!!!!!!!!  The lyrics and the whole video need to analyzed and broken part.  Maybe I am crazy typing/ :lol:and read too much into the lyrics and the video.  Well, I am back to my hoax straightjacket!  Bless to all! bearhug
    Hard to believe this song is only a tribute when you look at it through a hoaxeye.<br /><br />But maybe that's all that it is: a tribute.<br />Strange though how the ARG theme was recently discussed again here.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1314560109:
    <br />Hard to believe this song is only a tribute when you look at it through a hoaxeye.<br /><br />But maybe that's all that it is: a tribute.<br />Strange though how the ARG theme was recently discussed again here.<br />
    <br /> <br />It is hard for me to believe that it is only a tribute.  But, that is just me.  lolol/  I just was doing a search to find the lyrics to read them.  I found this reference on the internet on another death hoax site. http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-is-movie-omer-bhatti.html  Thanks so much, Gina.  Bless you for your comments! :)<br /><br />PS Omer is going to be on USTREAM in about 50 minutes.  http://twitter.com/#!/RealOBee<br /><br />Omer will be posting the lyrics to Life is a Movie on tumblr.com on  8/29/11.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I am not sure but am I seeing a V mask here? Sometimes it looks like it and sometimes not.<br /><br />lifeisamoviemask.jpg
    Doesn't look exactly like the V mask but almost similar...some sort of mask anyway confused/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314568667:
    <br />I am not sure but am I seeing a V mask here? Sometimes it looks like it and sometimes not.<br /><br />lifeisamoviemask.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br />I stared since I first watched the video. It's his hat. Look closer. It's his hat, he puts it there when he sits down
    Oh yes it is his hat
  • i got my michael reaction when i heard this song michael's stamp all over this vid not a tribute more a statement loud and clear.  messenger omer well done mission accomplished
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Hello!!<br />I just watched the video and well, it seems like I am the only one who don't like it at all!! To me, this video sounds very much like a joke: the lyrics are...not the best, his dressing style is just...well, nothing fits together...and the way he dances...well, just like a kid trying to show his MJ mooves. IM really tired of all these wannabe_MJ. I can understand that MJ has a very strong aura and that being around him makes you act a bit like him, but when you're an artist, you're supposed to use your influences to create your own universe and style!! I mean there is not one single moment in this video where you can see or feel the own style or personnality of Omer, it's ALL michael: the jacket, the mooves, the video (presence of the sun evreywhere, the stage of you are not alone and some other stuff I just forgot)...I really don't know what to make with it. If the song is on purpose related to the hoax  (if Michael is making a moovie out of all this, maybe this song will be part of the soundtrack who knows?), then ok, I understand, but if this is something serious and that Omer is trying to hit the world with this...poeple are gonne laugh at him. But thats just my opinion. I dont see any talent in such a video. And im sure if I would show this video to 10 persons around me, not one would ask me to copy the song for them, or would be like wow. If Omer wants to sing, then i cant wait to see what he has else to offer!!!<br />BTW, I also recognized the V mask. Maybe this video is really a soundtrack for something to come related to the hoax.