JIM CARREY: I LOVE YOU......I DO!!!!!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]OMG I am going nuts or .......?????? :shock:<br />Remember the video with Murray speaking to "HIS FANS" in front of a FIRE PLACE :o??????<br />Usually I dont watch Tv,but my husband was watching some news in the morning and suddenly I heard this one ,because I was in the room.You will never believed this but Jim was talking in front of a fireplace,about some strange things I would say  :?.Betewn some things he said this are the ones who made me go  :? :shock: afraid/:camping,ghost stories,pee  :lol:,LOVE,mimic the words I LOVE YOU.......I DO.When I saw he said I love you I had some thoughts that I cannot describe.I dont know what was that :? but you have to agree it was kinda strange,you know like we have seen many times, during this HOAX.Please tell me your opinion about this,because I beileve I'm already nuts!!!!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />Jim Carrey confesses his love for Emma Stone!!<br />
<br /><br />[size=14pt]LOVE[/size]

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh.....I just saw this on Yahoo......odd to say the least!  The news people make a good point (shocker, I know!) that he's a comedian firstly.  So, I don't know what to think really......the correlation to Murray is out there, lol.....but really, when you stop and re-watch it....... :shock: .....can't be? Can it?  Why would Jim Carrey have anything to do with the hoax?  I think we had talk of a straight-jacket around here......anyone know who has it, lol!!!  <br /><br /><br />Thanks for the post........<br />Have a beautiful day!<br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    His daughter who is pregnant, looks the same age as Emma.  This has got to be some inside joke. I recently went to see Mr. Popper's Penguin's, and absolutely loved it, and laughed so hard throughout. Carrey totally is killer witty, and still has the touch! I don't know about any connection here to the Murray video though :?
  • [size=10pt]I don't think everyone is in the hoax now... Anyone can say I love you  I really do.. nothing strange there. Michael is a powerful person and his words are powerful so everyone will take some of his wordings. It does not mean that  Jim carrey is in the hoax. I doubt it very much. <br />blessings. [/size]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    applehead it's not you, Jim is nuts :lol:.<br /><br />I can't believe he is serious suspicious// :lol:<br /><br />I hope Emma is not mad with him
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Probably some joke. I see no connection to the hoax whatsoever.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Ok look. I'm open minded and it takes a lot for me to say this so please, keep that in mind.<br /><br /><br />Applehead and wishingstar: you guys need to take a few days off from the hoax.
    I would like to retain some credibility for our efforts here.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    very talanted actor but something wrong with him....sounds loco  :roll:
  • on 1314380648:
    <br />[size=10pt]I don't think everyone is in the hoax now... Anyone can say I love you  I really do.. nothing strange there. Michael is a powerful person and his words are powerful so everyone will take some of his wordings. It does not mean that  Jim carrey is in the hoax. I doubt it very much. <br />blessings. [/size] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I'm sorry but I have to do this,I will say what I feel once and for all!!!!<br />Where did I say Jim Carrey is in the hoax,I just did a comparision ,nothing more!!!!!<br />Souza girl this is for you:When you did "that post" about Monkeys related to the hoax it was ok for you to do it,but when someone comes here and try to write down his opinion is nothing related?Is this a HOAX site or not?<br />This is for you bec also:What's wrong to you people,where do you forgot the respect,had any of you learned SOMETHING in these 2 years about what Michael stood for? :(<br />I know that during this hoax there were others to receive this kind of treatment,but I will not respond with HATE ,like many would in my place.IT 'S OK ,I still feel LOVE in my heart,because I want to make Michael proud of me,and show him I did learn something from THIS HOAX!!!!!!<br />I LOVE YOU ALL and dont forget: What doesent destroy me,it makes me STRONGER!!![/size]
    I was worried you'd take it badly.<br /><br /><br />Look, I've posted some crazy stuff too.<br /><br /><br />We've all done it.<br /><br /><br />But we are a community and we have to keep each other real. You know? Hive mind. We work together.<br /><br />Ps. you asked for opinions. Nothing any of us said was disrespectful but your reply is borderlining exactly that.
    LOL, what did I do? applehead, I agree with bec: take a break, because you are overreacting here. I only said I see no connection to the hoax, and I really don't see it, no need for you to get nasty at me again. And fyi: the monkey story might have been crazy, but it was hoax related.<br /><br />Next time count to ten before you post please?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1314390197:
    <br />LOL, what did I do? applehead, I agree with bec: take a break, because you are overreacting here. I only said I see no connection to the hoax, and I really don't see it, no need for you to get nasty at me again. And fyi: the monkey story might have been crazy, but it was hoax related.<br /><br />Next time count t ten before you post please?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,LOVE.<br />THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT  :-*!!!!![/size]
    on 1314390738:
    <br />
    on 1314390197:
    <br />LOL, what did I do? applehead, I agree with bec: take a break, because you are overreacting here. I only said I see no connection to the hoax, and I really don't see it, no need for you to get nasty at me again. And fyi: the monkey story might have been crazy, but it was hoax related.<br /><br />Next time count t ten before you post please?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,LOVE.<br />THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY AT THIS POINT  :-*!!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />No applehead, that's too easy. You attack me for NO reason. Easy to just walk away instead of saying you might have been wrong on this, huh? Do you have a problem with me lately? Because if so, pm me instead of nasty comments towards me on the forum. You just turned 30 right? So we are both mature enough to stay respectful, don't you think?<br />

• Emma Stone appears simultaneously as the love interest of Jim Carrey, in a recently released YouTube video, AND, as the possible love interest of Andrew Garfield, in a recent TMZ article.  Popular girl!  Whose web will she get caught up in?  Spiderman's or The Itsy Bitsy Spider's?!!!<br />Reference: http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/26/emma-stone-and-andrew-garfield-nobu-malibu-dinner-date-amazing-spider-man/#.TlfbxXO4JT4<br /><br />Emma starred in the horror comedy Zombieland in 2009, in which her role as Wichita brought her to prominence. She is currently working on the sets of The Amazing Spiderman and Movie 43 and is part of the cast of the upcoming The Gangster Squad (To be directed by Rube Fleischer who also directed Zombieland).<br /><br />Movie 43 will feature segments to be directed by Brett Ratner. 43 is 4/3 (3rd April), Paris’ birthday and the day Mohamed AL Fayed unveiled the Michael Jackson’s statue in front of his football club (4/03/2011).  Michael was 43 years old on the day he could have died in the 9/11 bombing of the WTC, had he attended the scheduled meeting he had in one of the twin towers.<br /><br />Now Jim Carrey! A Canadian and a die-hard hockey fan! Most recently starred in the film Mr. Popper’s Penguins, released 6/17/2011.  Here is a clip of him rehearsing for a hockey scene that's in the movie:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />In this film, Jim Carrey wears the jersey of a current Canadian hockey hero, Sidney Crosby.  Sidney is the Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team, one of Pennsylvania’s two NHL teams:<br />Referencehttp://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=566089<br /><br />Nelson de la Nuez’s painting, “The Greatest Show on Earth”, showed a [size=14pt]green[/size]-jacketed Michael (probably the jacket he borrowed from Arnold Klein!) in the lower left corner. Michael is also wearing a sign around his neck that says (in my opinion), “Take Care”, and also has the number 7 within a logo that resembles the logo on the Philadelphia Flyers’ jerseys.<br /><br />324298399.jpg <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQykUEOOipu5Xfza5JzNQPkx0ebJnU5Jixzi5KST20Y4snzIPHY<br /><br />Frank Dileo was born in Pittsburg Pennsylvania and 34 year-old Ryan Dunn, the JackASS star, had spent 4 hours in a Philadelphia bar before he killed himself behind the wheel of his Porsche 911, on a Route 322 in West Chester, a suburb of Philadelphia.<br /><br />May they both R.I.P. if they have passed.<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012<br /><br />PS.  Michael is wearing his Smooth Criminal/ganster fedora in the Nelson de la Nuez painting.  Frank Dileo is known for his portrayal of gangster Tuddy Cicero in Martin Scorsese’s 1990 gangster movie Goodfellas.<br /><br />This is the same Martin Scorsese that directed Michael’s 1987 short film BAD!!!<br />  mj_bad/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I love Jim and his humour...always have, always will, but to me, I don't think this is hoax related. Applehead, we are all nuts by this stage. I was out walking with my dogs yesterday and one of them did a poo that looked like a perfectly formed number 7. To which I exclaimed to my friend 'holy shit [pun intended] everything I see is pointing to the hoax.' Yes indeed, we are a unique lot that Michael has on his hands by this stage of the hoax. From one mad hoax addict to the others in this nut house...I love you all. :-*
  • [size=12pt]Maybe this may clear up some confusion:<br /><br />Newsmakers: Jim Carrey professes love for Emma Stone in new gag video<br /><br /><br />Jim Carrey launched his new website by posting a video love letter to "The Help" star Emma Stone that many online deemed creepy. The just under two minute video on www.jimcarreytrulife.com shows 49-year-old Carrey professing his love for the 22-year-old actress into a handheld camera.<br /><br />In the video, Carrey says Stone is "all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart, and kindhearted" and that "if I were a lot younger, I would marry you." He goes on to say they would have "chubby little freckle-faced kids."<br /><br />The video crashed the site early Thursday. Carrey said on Twitter that it "was a comedy routine.[/size]<br />http://www.statesman.com/news/nation/newsmakers-jim-carrey-professes-love-for-emma-stone-1796129.html
    @RK, lmfao  geek/ <br /><br /><br />we gonna get a group rate at the "center". <br /><br /><br />crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-emoticon-000187-medium.gif
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    mjintrigue2012, wow, amazing number of possible connections. Thanks for your work in finding them. They are things to tuck away on file!<br /><br />RK, here's a pic for you!<br /><br />dog-poop-scoop1-300x208.jpg
  • on 1314426538:
    <br />mjintrigue2012, wow, amazing number of possible connections. Thanks for your work in finding them. They are things to tuck away on file!<br /><br />RK, here's a pic for you!<br /><br />dog-poop-scoop1-300x208.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OMG Mjonmind this was HILARIOUS :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]<br />[size=12pt]LOVE you!!!![/size]
  • mjintrigue2012, - you are amazing. Thank you for posting such insightful information.<br /><br />I am unsure if it's Michael related but it's very entertaining. I love Jim Carrey. I wonder if Jim and Michael are friends?<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • [size=12pt]Jim Carrey played the role of the The Riddler in the 1995 film Batman Forever. Michael Jackson had previously opted hard to land the role but was ignored.  :)<br />The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. The character is often depicted as wearing a domino mask either with a green suit and bowler hat, or a green unitard with question mark prints.<br />It is also said that the Riddler stole his green unitard from a CIRCUS LEPRECHAUN<br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddler <br />Reference: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Riddler_(Jim_Carrey) <br />Green Jacket anybody?  :)[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]Speaking of Circus, it it interesting that PT Barnum Greatest Show on Earth was the very first circus to use a Train as a method of conveyance.<br />When the circus switched to travel by train they began by using flatcars from the Pennsylvania Railroad, which turned out to be hazardous because the Pennsylvania Railroad's cars were in poor shape. In mid-season it was decided that they would buy their own cars, and when the P.T. Barnum Circus left Columbus, Ohio, it traveled on the first circus-owned train. <br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_train <br />Frank Dileo was born in Pennsylvania and died in Ohio. RIP Frank if you passed away but I cannot help seeing the connections! [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]The 1941 Animated film of Dumbo was inspired by the PT Barnum Circus, a 70th anniversary DVD is to be released on 9/20/2011, the day the DCM trial was scheduled to start before the last change of dates!<br />0523-conrad-murray-npg-1-credit.jpg<br />
    <br />I love this old 1941 Dumbo cartoon! It is fantastic! And it seems that DCM thinks likewise! :))[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]And Pennsylvania was also the scene of one of P.T . Barnum Hoaxes (Just before they boarded the train there for the first time!).[/size]<br />
    [size=10pt]PT Barnum stayed in the Pennsy House in 1872 during a stop of his "P. T. Barnum's Grand Traveling Museum, Menagerie, Caravan & Hippodrome", the self proclaimed "Greatest Show on Earth". His act included 4 purported genuine Fijian cannibals, allegedly ransomed from the King of Fiji before they became the special of the day from his kitchen. <br /><br />One of them, a dwarf, took ill. He died uttering [size=14pt]"Fiji"[/size] as his last word, and was laid out in a hotel room. The man watching over his remains locked the door and left for half an hour. When he returned, the two remaining male cannibals were merrily nibbling away on the corpse while being scolded by the lone female, who apparently was Christian and had renounced her man-eating ways. <br /><br />At least, that's what the York Daily reported. The town's other paper, the True Democrat, called the story whole bunkum. And we'll never know which was right; was it just a clash of cultures or another ink-grabbing hoax by the master? <br /><br />What was left of the poor cannibal was buried in the local Potter's Field with 700 other unmarked, unclaimed, and unknown bodies. 25 years later, the bodies were disinterred, and people were eager to open the Fijian's coffin and see if he was intact or was indeed served up as his showmate's entree. <br /><br />Alas, the coffin was empty! It seems a local doctor hired a professional ghoul to snatch the body, which he proudly exhibited in his office as a showpiece skeleton. And he never told anyone if the corpse had any bites out of it. So we'll never know if Barnum pulled another fast one or if the cannibals indeed enjoyed one final nostalgic midnight snack.[/size]
    <br />[size=12pt]Reference: http://hauntsandhistory.blogspot.com/2010/02/barnums-cannibals.html [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]“Fiji” what an interesting word! :)Fiji” was no doubt a reference to the “Fiji Mermaid”, another PT Barnum Hoax! It was also the water Michael was drinking during the rehearsals and the water the Jackson’s Family was drinking during the Forever Concert Interview!!!<br />If you want to no more about the Fiji Mermaid, please watch the '90s TV series The X-Files; the episode Humbug depicts the possibility of a series of sideshow murders having been committed by a Fiji Mermaid. Maybe the Fiji Mermaid hides at the HUMBUG Bar in Bristol, UK when not hunting the offices of Global Live Events just above....<br />Reference: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19934.msg346104.html#msg346104<br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji_mermaid <br /><br /> party/[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]L.O.V.E[/size]<br /><br />[move][size=14pt]P.S. mjintrigue2012 you ROCK! :)[/size][/move]
  • on 1314474637:
    <br />[size=12pt]Jim Carrey played the role of the The Riddler in the 1995 film Batman Forever. Michael Jackson had previously opted hard to land the role but was ignored.  :)<br />The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. The character is often depicted as wearing a domino mask either with a green suit and bowler hat, or a green unitard with question mark prints.<br />It is also said that the Riddler stole his green unitard from a CIRCUS LEPRECHAUN<br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddler <br />Reference: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Riddler_(Jim_Carrey) <br />Green Jacket anybody?  :)[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]Speaking of Circus, it it interesting that PT Barnum Greatest Show on Earth was the very first circus to use a Train as a method of conveyance.<br />When the circus switched to travel by train they began by using flatcars from the Pennsylvania Railroad, which turned out to be hazardous because the Pennsylvania Railroad's cars were in poor shape. In mid-season it was decided that they would buy their own cars, and when the P.T. Barnum Circus left Columbus, Ohio, it traveled on the first circus-owned train. <br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_train <br />Frank Dileo was born in Pennsylvania and died in Ohio. RIP Frank if you passed away but I cannot help seeing the connections! [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]The 1941 Animated film of Dumbo was inspired by the PT Barnum Circus, a 70th anniversary DVD is to be released on 9/20/2011, the day the DCM trial was scheduled to start before the last change of dates!<br />0523-conrad-murray-npg-1-credit.jpg<br />
    <br />I love this old 1941 Dumbo cartoon! It is fantastic! And it seems that DCM thinks likewise! :))[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]And Pennsylvania was also the scene of one of P.T . Barnum Hoaxes (Just before they boarded the train there for the first time!).[/size]<br />
    [size=10pt]PT Barnum stayed in the Pennsy House in 1872 during a stop of his "P. T. Barnum's Grand Traveling Museum, Menagerie, Caravan & Hippodrome", the self proclaimed "Greatest Show on Earth". His act included 4 purported genuine Fijian cannibals, allegedly ransomed from the King of Fiji before they became the special of the day from his kitchen. <br /><br />One of them, a dwarf, took ill. He died uttering [size=14pt]"Fiji"[/size] as his last word, and was laid out in a hotel room. The man watching over his remains locked the door and left for half an hour. When he returned, the two remaining male cannibals were merrily nibbling away on the corpse while being scolded by the lone female, who apparently was Christian and had renounced her man-eating ways. <br /><br />At least, that's what the York Daily reported. The town's other paper, the True Democrat, called the story whole bunkum. And we'll never know which was right; was it just a clash of cultures or another ink-grabbing hoax by the master? <br /><br />What was left of the poor cannibal was buried in the local Potter's Field with 700 other unmarked, unclaimed, and unknown bodies. 25 years later, the bodies were disinterred, and people were eager to open the Fijian's coffin and see if he was intact or was indeed served up as his showmate's entree. <br /><br />Alas, the coffin was empty! It seems a local doctor hired a professional ghoul to snatch the body, which he proudly exhibited in his office as a showpiece skeleton. And he never told anyone if the corpse had any bites out of it. So we'll never know if Barnum pulled another fast one or if the cannibals indeed enjoyed one final nostalgic midnight snack.[/size]
    <br />[size=12pt]Reference: http://hauntsandhistory.blogspot.com/2010/02/barnums-cannibals.html [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]“Fiji” what an interesting word! :)Fiji” was no doubt a reference to the “Fiji Mermaid”, another PT Barnum Hoax! It was also the water Michael was drinking during the rehearsals and the water the Jackson’s Family was drinking during the Forever Concert Interview!!!<br />If you want to no more about the Fiji Mermaid, please watch the '90s TV series The X-Files; the episode Humbug depicts the possibility of a series of sideshow murders having been committed by a Fiji Mermaid. Maybe the Fiji Mermaid hides at the HUMBUG Bar in Bristol, UK when not hunting the offices of Global Live Events just above....<br />Reference: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19934.msg346104.html#msg346104<br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji_mermaid <br /><br /> party/[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]L.O.V.E[/size]<br /><br />[move][size=14pt]P.S. mjintrigue2012 you ROCK! :)[/size][/move]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE HOAX,YA RIGHT....... :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />Thank you very much for this wonderful and informative post TheRunningGirl!!!You don know how happy you made me,it's nice to see people still care.<br />Till this day I remember Jim Carrey dreseed as Riddle in Batman movie( Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Who's afraid of the big black bat ...)and  THE MASK movie ,where Jim had a green mask on his face,lol.For sure the 90'where the best years of my life.<br />[/size]<br /><br />carrey.jpg<br /><br />the-mask.jpg?w=200&h=300<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314414882:
    <br />I love Jim and his humour...always have, always will, but to me, I don't think this is hoax related. Applehead, we are all nuts by this stage. I was out walking with my dogs yesterday and one of them did a poo that looked like a perfectly formed number 7. To which I exclaimed to my friend 'holy shit [pun intended] everything I see is pointing to the hoax.' Yes indeed, we are a unique lot that Michael has on his hands by this stage of the hoax. From one mad hoax addict to the others in this nut house...I love you all. :-*<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />It's good to see that I'm not the only one who started to find out hoax clues even in daily life.  lolol/<br /><br />@applehead<;br /><br />I hope you and your grandma get better soon. Hope it's nothing serious. Everyone can have an off day. Sending big hugs to you  bearhug
  • on 1314483898:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE HOAX,YA RIGHT....... :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />Thank you very much for this wonderful and informative post TheRunningGirl!!!You don know how happy you made me,it's nice to see people still care.<br />Till this day I remember Jim Carrey dreseed as Riddle in Batman movie( Riddle me this, Riddle me that, Who's afraid of the big black bat ...)and  THE MASK movie ,where Jim had a green mask on his face,lol.For sure the 90'where the best years of my life.<br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Hey! Applehead, <br />You are very welcome! <br /> beerchug<br />It is a Big Puzzle and it is always good to be open-minded about where the clues may be hidden!  :) and one clue leads to the next one!<br />Remember this little Riddle from Back? It is nice to know that it was inspired by the Riddler, the role Michael “had previously opted hard to land but was ignored for”! ;)<br />[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />[size=12pt]Nancy Grace’s “FLAMES” will be extinguished.<br /><br />Riddle me this <br />Riddle me that<br />Diane’s a slut<br />And Roger is Fat.<br /><br />Sneddon is cold<br />For lies he told<br />And Janut is guilty<br />For money she stole<br /><br />Nancy is crazy<br />Her whining’s an act<br />The bitch is a moonbat<br />And probly on crack.<br /><br />The old guard is over<br />They’ve overed their stay<br />The fresh blood is ready<br />For that crowning new day.<br /><br />It’s moving like clock work<br />Steady ticking and tocking<br />Hee Hee - Wooooooooooo<br />Just Keep Watchin’[/size]<br />
    <br />[size=12pt]Reference: http://imageshack.us/f/210/keepwatching.jpg/ [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]DCM legal team asked the judge to sequester the jury to protect DCM and the system from Nancy Grace type “Character assassinations”! [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY[/size]<br />[size=14pt]Protect Me From Nancy Grace!<br />Seeks Jury Sequestration[/size]<br />0819-conrad-ex.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]There is NOT such a thing as a  cO-Oincidence!  suspicious// :lol: :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]
  • Thankyou [glow=red,2,300]@TheRunningGirl[/glow], [glow=red,2,300]@Mjonmind[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]@voiceforthesilent[/glow].  It’s so much FUN to try and connect the dots!<br /><br />Here’s one you all might like (special shout-out to[glow=red,2,300]@applehead250609[/glow])!<br /><br />A video appeared on TMZ early this morning that was kind of suspicious. It was of Stevie Wonder singing Sweet Caroline at LAX.<br />Referencehttp://www.tmz.com/2011/08/27/stevie-wonder-sings-sweet-caroline-tmz-on-tv-show-piece-clip-video/<br /><br />Innocent enough...but I looked up the song Sweet Caroline on Wikipedia, and found this:<br /><br />
    “Sweet Caroline”is popular at sporting events. The song is a tradition in many Major League Baseball stadiums. Boston's Fenway Parkhas played the song since at least 1997, and it has been played at every game in the middle of the eighth inning since 2002 by the influence of Amy Tobey, a production agent responsible for the audio played over the park's loudspeakers. "She had noticed 'Sweet Caroline' was used at other sporting events, and she decided to send the sweetness over the Fenway speakers." On opening night of the 2010 season at Fenway Park, the song was performed (albeit abridged) by Diamond himself. It is also played at sporting events at the University of Pittsburgh.
    <br />Referencehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Caroline<br /><br />I thought that part about the University of Pittsburgh was pretty specific and not-so-coincidental, since I had brought up Pittsburgh in my earlier post. Is somebody watching us?  fresse/<br /><br />Neil Diamond has written other songs like [size=12pt]Cherry Cherry[/size] and [size=12pt]I’m a Believer[/size], the latter popularized by The Monkees back in the 60’s!  I’m a Believer was revitalized by the band Smash Mouth for the 2001 film Shrek.  Shrek is so [size=12pt]GREEN[/size]!  Which, according to Kermit, it’s not easy bein’!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> party/<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012