Ne-Yo Joins ‘Michael Jackson Forever’ Line Up

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Friday, August 26th 2011 <br />[size=14pt]Ne-Yo Joins ‘Michael Jackson Forever’ Line Up[/size]<br /><br /><br />Already set to feature performances from the likes of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce and Leona Lewis , today it has been confirmed that R&B staple Neyo is the latest act to  sign on to perform at ‘Michael Jackson Forever‘ showing.<br /><br />The latest tribute concert in remembrance of the late icon Michael Jackson.<br /><br />More information below…<br /><br /><br />Expected to perform a selection of the entertainer’s music, it will mark another occasion the  ’Sexy Love‘ performer has taken to pay homage to his idol.<br /><br />Both performing in Mr. Jackson’s honor at the BET Awards 2009 and on numerous occasions during  his own live show.<br />http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/08/neyo-joins-michael-jackson-forever-tribute-line/<br /><br />It's getting more&more interesting...<br /><br />                                                          bearhug

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I like NeYo. If I wouldn't have thought this tribute is total BS, I might have bought a ticket now...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."