Michael Jackson shirt day!

VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hey guys, I saw this idea on Facebook and I wanted to tell you about it.<br /><br />Let's put on the MJ shirt tomorrow and go to work in it! Let's show our love towards Michael to the whole world! Take a picture of yourself in that shirt and put it here in this thread! <br />If you have a strict dress code at work-  just have a badge or a small element with Michael's face.<br />What do you think? <br />Let's celebrate!<br /> party/

Comments

• sounds like a party to me :) <3<3<3
  • I'm in!  penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Ya I can show you guys my t-shirt I bought in France :P you cant get anything Michael Jacksonish in Ireland apart from his CD's :(
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    yes i will do it for sure!!!<br /> party/ party/ party/
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Great idea...I'm in!  Which one to wear, though...I have about 10 lol.  Decisions, decisions...<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Haha, ill do it (:<br />its my first day back to school :mrgreen:<br /><br />I can't upload a picture though, because my computers broken. & it doesnt let me upload pictures on the wii ::P
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    sounds good. Well i always wear his T-Shirt on august 29 and june 25 and go out. Nice celebration idea party/
  • Do you have your shirts on???  :) <br /> michael-jackson-shirt.jpg<br />20754d413b17c689d27e9c9a0c4f65cd.jpg<br />koszulka-michael-jackson-king-of-pop-m-bprod14280076.jpg