Happy Birthday Michael

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
[size=10pt]It's already the 29th down here and I couldn't wait another minute to say it. <br />[size=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL party/[/size][/size]<br />

Comments

• Still the 28th here, but: Happy Birthday Michael!  bearhug
  • 28th here but I went and got Michael’s birthday baloons with the Mickey theme and will NOT GO TO WORK TOMORROW. It’s a day of celebration.  I will set them free tomorrow while doing the Moonwalk. moonwalk_/<br />Happy Birthday King Michael Jackson, PhD.  I love you more
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    YES<br />IT 29 NOW IN HONG KONG! party/<br />MJ HAPPY BIRTHdAYYYYY elvis_/ elvis_/
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!!! I'm not so good with words. The only thing I really want is for you to be HAPPY!!! I wish that each second of everyday in your life would be filled with JOY and LOVE! My little sister who is only 6 years old also wants you to be happy and have a long live. She also can't wait for your BAMsday, she thinks that when you come back you will able to meet her and teach her how to dance hahahahah:D!    We all LOVE you Michael! Thank you for all that you have done! <3
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    LOL you guys just couldn't wait :mrgreen:!<br />Well it's not 29 in Romania yet but Happy Birthday Michael, we love you bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /><br /> party/ penguin/ penguin/ party/<br /><br />PS: oh today on a news channel in my country they said you are alive and living in Hungary...aren't they nuts :mrgreen:?!
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    In France not either but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE Michael bearhug party/ party/ party/ bearhug
  • mjptdmjptd Posts: 45
    in Italy is not yet 29 but I want tell you Happy birthday sweet angel!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    In Italy 29 will be between 3 hours..... ::P ...Love you Mike , every day more...have you a wonderful day.... party/ You are our sunshine...Happy birthday great love !!! bearhug michael-jackson/ rr/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Here in The Netherlands it's still the 28th, but...I wish you a great birthday Michael!<br />I will try to go to Best tomorrow, to put alot of flowers and a balloon at your statue!!<br />I hope I'll meet many other supporters of you over there! And if you are in Holland also, come over there then we'll party together!! Three kisses from me to you!!!  party/ <br />
  • Happy Birthday, Michael!!!!! <br /> moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ <br /><br />P.S. This is probably not funny but we are the fans that really celebrate this day with happinness because we think/know/feel that Michael is alive. <br /><br />GINAFELICIA, Romanian girl? Me too!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @grossomodo we are many here.....just ask BlackJack, she knows better  errrr :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Is there a statistics here based on countries? Just asking suspicious//<br />
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Still 28 in the UK Happy Birthday Michael and a happy new life as you Birthday falls under the birth of a new moon which means a new life. I hope it comes true and you find your new life fulfilled wil LOVE, TRUST,HAPPENESS,PEACE AND FREEDOM.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Of course not, Ginafelicia. The thing is everybody I talked to ( from Romania) about MJ death hoax gave me a weird look. I guess I didn't talk to the right persons. lol<br /><br />Happy Birthday again, dear Michael!<br />I hope you guys have a really great day today! <br /><br />With LOVE!<br /><br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Happy Birthday Michael!!!I miss you very much, love you.God bless you!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    129074728273819674.jpg<br /><br />It's midnight here, and I have waited on purpose because congratulating people too early means bad luck and I am very superstitious. afraid/<br /><br />Happy 53rd?! suspicious// <br /><br />If I could give you a present today, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, so that you will feel how much I appreciate you for changing my life in the most positive way possible, for I can't even start to explain. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied by thousands.  Not only today, but for the rest of your life. Have a great day, real birthday or hoax birthday (still not sure :lol:).<br /><br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug <br /><br /><br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    <br /><br />  FROM WE ALL.......          [size=14pt]  WE ARE THE WORLD [/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />                            [size=18pt]  THANKS FOR ALL MICHAEL, LOVE YOU MORE[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />                                                        [size=18pt] HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                  bearhug party/ bearhug
  • <br /> <br />Michael-Jackson-on-a-mountain.jpg<br /> <br />Happy birthday Michael.<br />I wish that your day will be a great & rememberable one with a lot of love. <br />I hope you feel as happy as you look at this picture!<br /> <br />Love, <br />Everlastinglove_MJ
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    [size=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! And thank you so much...[/size]<br />heartsf.jpg<br />
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    Happy Birthday Michael I love you soo much and I miss you every single Day L.O.V.E :) moonwalk_/
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    29cqwco.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Free-Flash-Animated-Greeting-Card.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]God bless you Michael and gives you the strength and courage to carry on this tremendous task until Victory.[/size]<br /><br /> penguin/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    1z4v3g1.jpg<br /><br />Today I'll be celebrating God's biggest gift to me and it is you. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael. I've been thinking what I was going to do for your birthday. I had many ideas in my mind. I thought to make a video, I thought to write a poem, I thought to make a long post on the forum. But any of them would be enough for me to show how much I love you. When it comes to express my feelings to you, words seem never enough to me. When it comes to celebrate this very special day, saying Happy Birthday doesn't seem enough again. You are so perfect to me from inside out and I do not know what words can fit with this perfection. <br /><br />But I know that sometimes it's the simple things that make us smile in life. And I'm hoping this simple birthday greeting of mine makes you smile as well. With the lack of words I'll say it one more time; I love you. I hope you are happy and safe and enjoying your day. <br /><br />[move][size=24pt]H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y[/size][/move]<br /><br /><br />fireworks.jpeg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I found these videos on youtube. They're silly but still funny. :lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Poor eggs. They go with a WHEEEEEEEEEEEE but then... :lol:<br /><br />
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    [size=20pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY! L.O.V.E[/size] party/ bearhug michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Today I feel so much love and joy~  penguin/<br /><br />May everyone have a good day! bearhug<br /><br />[size=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michael![/size]<br /><br />I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS ;)<br />