Happy Birthday Michael

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    On this day so important and special for all of us, we wish you happiness, love,  opportunities and achievements in your personal life and all those that you propose, you anheles you want and which God to always throw light your way. !!!!!!Happy birthday Michael! party/ <br /><br />773.gif
  • Happy Birthday Michael...WHEREVER you are!!! And remember that [size=12pt]53[/size] is the new[size=12pt]27!!![/size]<br /><br />Sending lots of LOVE your way!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> party/
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!We love and miss you so so much...<br />can hardly wait for you to shock the world!<br /><br /> bearhug
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Mike,<br /><br />I hope you feel the love for you within this thread today....and it warms your soul.  You have touched hearts from all corners of the globe and you’ve done so with beauty, grace and humility.  <br />  <br />There are so few people...past or present...that have touched my life to the extent that you have.  The people I have loved for 35 years...I could count on one hand.  You are situated in my palm.<br /><br />You are loved.<br /><br />Happy Birthday Mike...long live the king of love.<br /><br />love-four-letters-palm.jpg<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Now It's 29 bearhug<br />
  • Happy Birthday Michael!!  party/<br /><br />I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday  bearhug
  • Michael....you were born on this day 53 years ago.  You were truly a gift from God and we had the deep pleasure and joy of experiencing all that you gave to the world and especially to your fans.  Your absence these last two years has only made our love for you more intense as we continue to seek the truth and hope and pray for your health and to one day see you again.<br /> party/ party/<br />[size=36pt][size=36pt][move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL![/move][/size][/size][/font] party/ party/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    Happy Birthday my sweet....miss you more each day  xxx
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    Happy Birthday Michael!<br /><br />I hope you understand how truly loved you are.<br /><br /> party/<br /><br />I love you more.
  • Happy Birthday Michael and may God Bless You!!!<br /> bearhug /heartwarrior
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Michael I wish you great health and a long life, much love from family and friends, fullfillment and happiness, and continued creative fun!<br />I want to thank you for changing my life, and giving me the time of my life this last 2 years. I look forward to the year/years ahead to the <br />anticipated ending/beginning to your story. Though I'll likely never meet you in person, I feel a bond with you that has lifted my spirits!  <br />I don't know how you do it! Love you!<br /><br />Happy 53rd Birthday, and I hope it's filled with things you love whatever that is!<br /><br />rollerc.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    You guys write so beautiful messages that I think I'll start crying.<br /><br />I can't do anything today anyway, like time has stopped for Michael.<br /><br />He is so missed :cry:<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Happy Birthday Michael - I hope you are doing what makes you happy today, with people you love and who love you back. And if you can't do that, then stay here and feel the love through your computer screen! That goes for every day, not just today!
  • Michael! Happy birthday to you! Miss you lots! Sending you hugs and a bunch of smooches  bearhug
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    Happy birthday, Michael!  To my idol, my inspiration in everything I do, and the person that got me through some of my hardest periods in my life.  You are truly one of the biggest blessings in my life and I couldn't imagine loving anyone more beautiful as you.  I'm honored to be one of many who recognize your beauty and because of you, I've met other beautiful people who see the beauty that I see, and it shows within them as well.  Wherever you are, I hope that you're happy and know that you are loved.  Happy birthday! <3
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    party-smiley-015.gif TO YOU, DEAR MICHAEL! <br />party-smiley-028.gif<br /> <br />medium-smiley-047.gif
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    HAPPY B-DAY MICHAEL!!!!!! LOVE U ANGEL!!!!! party/ <br />
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    HAPPY B-DAY ANGEL. LOVE U ENDLESSLY!!! WE ALL LOVE AND MISS U SO MUCH. HOPE U'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH UR FAMILY. party/ LOVE U MOST
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    [size=xx-large]L[/size]<br />[size=xx-large]  O[/size]<br />[size=xx-large]      V[/size]<br />[size=xx-large]        E[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                [size=x-large]TO THE MOST[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                  PREC[color=rgb(165, 42, 42)]I[/color]OU[color=rgb(50, 205, 50)]S  [/color]MAN<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                                                                      [color=rgb(50, 205, 50)]ON EARTH[/color]!!<br /><br /><br /> bearhug <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />XX
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Sending you all the best wishes from France!!! JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE MICHAEL!!!!!!  party/So many poeple love you here...just like in the rest of the world...you're so special...I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!! cant wait to meet you, I love you!!!! bearhug
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Wishing you a happy and blessed birthday, Michael! Take care and I hope you have am enjoyable time wherever you are!
  • Happy Birthday Michael Bless You
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    Happy Birthday Michael! An excellent day and children close to you.<br />LA MULTI ANI!'<br /><br /> party/ party/ party/
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Happy Birthday dear dear Michael!!! michael-jackson/ <br />The Words seem insufficient for a special person like you but they serve to describe the deep feelings for you, a very  precious man for this planet so sick.<br />And thank you for waking me from deep sleep and made aware of the reality of the world!!!<br />Wishes for a happy happy Birthday!!!!<br /> bearhug