NANCY GRACE TO FACE JUDGES ON "DWTS"

GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
edited August 2011 in News
[size=12pt]NANCY GRACE TO FACE JUDGES <br />ON "DWTS"[/size]<br />b3f70829-nancy-grace-ex.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /> Nancy Grace may actually suck up to judges -- rather than go after them -- in the next few months, because she's signed on to "Dancing with the Stars" ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />We're told Grace and her partner met for the first time in Atlanta last week.  This could be another Kate Gosselin situation, where Nancy practices in Atlanta so she doesn't miss her TV show ... then travels to L.A. once a week for the live performance.<br /><br />So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."<br /><br />See also<br />Chaz Bono -- Dancing with Woman on DWTS<br />'DWTS' -- The MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Makeover<br />'Dancing with the Stars' Pro -- Rushed to Hospital<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Love the unflattering pic, LOL!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314670281:
    <br />Love the unflattering pic, LOL!<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />b3f70829-nancy-grace-ex.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />So true, errrr TMZ knows very well select the photos lolol/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Is Michael going to be her partner...in disguise, lol!  Could you imagine?! <br />In the picture...I like the word, "gift" on the board behind her.  <br /><br /><br />Blessings!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    That is totally shocking that Nancy Grace is going to be on Dancing With The Stars! :o
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't want to be mean but isn't she ugly, I mean she has an ugly look<br />I mean ugly like from inside out
  • [size=12pt]I thought it would only be celebrities who can go to dance with the stars. So I would like to know how did she get in.. She is not known in the world. I guess this is a joke, Unless Michael is disguised as nanny grace...  lolol/ I AM JOKING NOW PLEASE DO NOT BITE MY HEAD. [/size]
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314726119:
    <br />I thought it would only be celebrities who can go to dance with the stars. So I would like to know how did she get in.. She is not known in the world. I guess this is a joke, Unless Michael is disguised as nanny grace...  lolol/ I AM JOKING NOW PLEASE DO NOT BITE MY HEAD. <br />
    <br />I think you missunderstood, it's not about nanny Grace, it's about Nancy Disgrace, and she's known in the world.<br /> <br />I like the last sentence "So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."". They pretty clear called Nancy Disgrace a devil. Which she is.<br />
  • [size=12pt]HAHA. OMG  I need to check my eyes.. I need glasses.  I read nanny grace.  lolol/ Well her last name says it all she must be a DISGRACE.  lolol/ anyway thanks for the clarification. blessings. [/size]
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    NANCY GRACE TO FACE JUDGES ON "DWTS" <br /> <br />I just noticed the TS in the title, what could it mean??  LOL, just kidding.<br /> <br />But the title is interesting - if you change one of the words just slightly it would say "Nancy Grace to Face JUDGEMENT."  That could be a hidden message of sorts, Nancy certainly doesn't hold back her own judgments.
  • Another pic of someone with their eyes closed.<br />Hmmm<br />
    on 1314726414:
    <br /><br /> <br />I like the last sentence "So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."". They pretty clear called Nancy Disgrace a devil. Which she is.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes. I mean she's not exactly a devil right...more of a servant
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Eyes closed.<br /><br /><br />You know I'm genuinely surprised NG would agree to do dancing with the stars. Her entire show is shot in such as way as to hide how incredibly fat she is. There's not going to be any hiding on this dancing show.
    on 1314738398:
    <br />
    on 1314726414:
    <br /><br /> <br />I like the last sentence "So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."". They pretty clear called Nancy Disgrace a devil. Which she is.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes. I mean she's not exactly a devil right...more of a servant<br />
    <br />To me she is the devil. I haven't seen in my whole life a more horrible, monstrous person. And I'm not talking physically, she is a devil. What she did during Michael's trial was monstrous, to trash an innocent soul in the most miserable way, it makes my blood boil, it makes me smash the screen whenever I see her. I think about what Harvey said recently in the TMZ live when he had a rant about Nancy Disgrace, and he was right- "(very ironic) Nancy Grace "KNOWS" things, she "KNOWS" how the system runs, she just "KNOWS" everything, better than the jury, better than ANYONE else in the court room. She is just a disgrace, an idiot"<br /> <br />I remember one of BACK's quotes "I don't believe in hiting a woman, but Nancy Disgrace is not a woman"
    I remember one of BACK's quotes "I don't believe in hiting a woman, but Nancy Disgrace is not a woman"<br /><br />Right. This means Back is a man. ?
    on 1314770662:
    <br />I remember one of BACK's quotes "I don't believe in hiting a woman, but Nancy Disgrace is not a woman"<br /><br />Right. This means Back is a man. ?<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes, but not only because of this. I thought everyone knew by now that BACK is a man indeed<br /> <br />336nh.jpg<br /> <br />backwrl.jpg<br />
    He's a man penguin/<br /><br />
    "That tImE has come!!!"<br /><br />MJ's message on april 2009 shared on news on michaeljackson.com is similar:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/sg/news/time-has-come<br /><br /> :shock: :shock: :shock:<br /><br />[blink]THE TIME HAS COME[/blink]<br />THE TIME HAS COME<br />THE TIME HAS COME<br />THE TIME HAS COME<br /><br />IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,<br />MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON<br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    She looks arrogant, and because her eyes are closed, she is blind to the truth and her own faults, and is not looking ahead to see she will fall embarrassingly. :'(<br /><br />
    on 1314771607:
    <br />
    on 1314770662:
    <br />I remember one of BACK's quotes "I don't believe in hiting a woman, but Nancy Disgrace is not a woman"<br /><br />Right. This means Back is a man. ?<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes, but not only because of this. I thought everyone knew by now that BACK is a man indeed<br /> <br />336nh.jpg<br /> <br />backwrl.jpg<br /> <br />
    <br />I love Back's humor! Both he and Front like to turn women over their knee! Ahuh! :lol:<br />
    Front<br />Don't MAKE me forget the "gentleman rules" and turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin' you ain't never gonna forget!<br /><br />Never "ASS"ume anything!
    <br />
    LOL MJonmind I was thinking the same about Front when reading that message of Back lolol/
  • on 1314765379:
    <br />Eyes closed.<br /><br /><br />You know I'm genuinely surprised NG would agree to do dancing with the stars. Her entire show is shot in such as way as to hide how incredibly fat she is  :(. There's not going to be any hiding on this dancing show.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sorry Bec but what his wheight has to do with this????It's her fault she gave birth to a 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN and lost her AMERICAN DREAM BODY :(?<br />Many of Michael's fans are not perfect ,nor are they beautiful,so please dont forget :<br />NOBODY IS PERFECT AND IS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK  :).<br />LOVE YOU!!!!!<br /><br />Nancy Grace Speaks About Her Murdered Fiance.divx<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Nancy Grace:<br />"TV is fickle....You could be LOVED one day and HATED the next day,one day you you'll get an award and the next day you get a death threat :lol:<br />What's matter for me is what MY CHILDREN,MY HUSBAND,MY MOTHER and MY FAMILY,that's what matter to me" respect/[/size]
    [quote author=applehead250609 link=topic=20260.msg351682#msg351682 <br />NOBODY IS PERFECT AND IS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK  :) .<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />no it's not errrr ....of course it is, for men it is ALWAYS about how you look.<br />
    you guys have ever seen a video with Michael angry?<br />All this Nancy Grace discussion made me go and see some 2005 videos and I found one I've never seen before, with MJ sooo angry ...it hurts to see him that way  :cry:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    There may be no connection at all...but it's interesting how NG was the one 'reporter' in the spotlight with the Murray trial coming up (jury told not to watch her)...and now she's in the spotlight again with this news.  She went from not being in the news at all...to being in 2 headlines in such a short time span.  I can't help but think that 'someone' is intentionally shining that spotlight on her now....maybe the 'light' is too bright for her eyes  8-)<br /><br />As for commenting on NG as a person...my mama told me long ago that if you have nothing good to say about someone, you should zip it.  So, I'll zip it.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well it's a fact isn't it? Can't point out a fact? I disagree.<br /><br /><br />NG is clearly ashamed of her appearance yet she has agreed to go on a show that will showcase her from head to toe and I'm surprised. That is all. She's fat and clearly not happy about it considering the level of Hollywood magic she employs on a daily basis in the production of her show.<br /><br /><br />It's a weird dynamic we have as a people that you can't comment on someone's weight. As if it were out of their control. I don't really get it. <br /><br /><br />Here we have all sorts of people calling her Nancy Disgrace and saying how horrible she is but when I pipe up that she's fat, oh it's the most horrible thing in the world to say.<br /><br /><br />Please.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1314771607:
    <br />
    on 1314770662:
    <br /> <br />Yes, but not only because of this. I thought everyone knew by now that BACK is a man indeed<br /> <br />336nh.jpg<br /> <br />backwrl.jpg<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />On the second screen shot it refers to a Kangol hat, did MJ ever wear those? Just wondering because Back says he never leaves home without it.