TIAI August 29

Comments

• on 1314767910:
    <br /><br />Finally: is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above! 
    on 1314766498:
    <br />
    on 1314712968:
    <br />But then again this is an MJ ARG so he makes the rules and can do whatever he likes with it!!
    <br /><br />Exactly!!<br /><br />  The picture above on the new logo, that they hung at the memorial service out all his thousands of pictures to choose from tells me yes the hoax includes a movie. TS asked in one of his posts is this a sting, a conspiracy, hoax or a movie. He then answered his question and said it was all of them!  I tried to find that post to give the link but I can’t. Maybe someone else remembers which one it was.In a video posted here where an acquaintance of Michael was talking about his wanting to make movies he said, “It’s the process between the beginning and the end.”  And as I mentioned in that post we are in that process now. http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19754.0/topicseen.htmlAlso Kenny Ortega once said, “I think Michael wanted the world on stage…” Well because of this hoax it is on stage all right, and he’s filming the entire act.And again I mention that some where on this sight someone stated that they had read where Michael wanted to make a movie where the people of the world would be the actors! And as I said in that post, if that is a true statement, I believe that Michael is fulfilling that desire as we type! The world of the non-believers and believers are his actors! This goes hand in hand with what Kenny Ortega said!<br />There is a movie in the making. Maybe it’s for his on private collection, but there is a movie!Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    .<br /><br />
    <br /> <br />I can't agree more!
  • There are rumours that Jurassic Park IV will be released in 2013. May be Paris is doing auditions for this movie 8-)  <br /> <br />Jurassic Park IV is the upcoming sequel to Jurassic Park III that will be directed by either Steven Spielberg or Joe Johnston. It is slated for a 2013 release. <br />This article is protected until the film's first teaser trailer is released. Thank You! -- Park Pedia Staff <br /> <br />http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_IV<br /> <br /> <br />
  • [size=12pt]Hey This is Fun! Thank You TS! <br /><br />I enjoy your riddles! <br /> penguin/[/size] penguin/ penguin/<br />batman-trex-dino.jpeg?w=500&h=645<br /><br />[size=12pt]The NEW Batman film, The Dark Night Rises (Release date 20th July 2012) is not only filming in Wales, it is also filming in Pittsburg! Pittsburg is no stranger to dinosaurs, it had over 100 "roaming" the streets of the city during the Dinomite Days in 2003!!! And Frank Dileo was born there. (@mjintrigue2012 ;) ) <br />Reference: http://pittsburgh.about.com/cs/events/a/dinomite.htm<br />Reference: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20220.msg350670.html#msg350670 [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]The Dinosaur is one of Batman top ten trophy with the Joker, the Penguin artefacts and the Giant Dime. This may be the one Michael dropped from his pocket some years back! :) :)<br />Reference: http://www.comicsbulletin.com/topten/130447509122868.htm<br /><br /> penguin/ penguin/ penguin/<br /><br />With L.O.V.E[/size]<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1314789011:
    <br />There are rumours that Jurassic Park IV will be released in 2013. May be Paris is doing auditions for this movie 8-)  <br /> <br />Jurassic Park IV is the upcoming sequel to Jurassic Park III that will be directed by either Steven Spielberg or Joe Johnston. It is slated for a 2013 release. <br />This article is protected until the film's first teaser trailer is released. Thank You! -- Park Pedia Staff <br /> <br />http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_IV<br />
    <br /> <br />This past weekend, there was a Jurassic Park marathon on one of the channels, may have been AMC but I can't remember.  I watched some (I love dinosaurs - I even have a fossil!).  Maybe that girl Paris retweeted saw JP over the weekend and went to twitter about it.  Who knows, maybe Michael will have something to do with the new JP movie. 
  • on 1314794305:
    <br />
    on 1314789011:
    <br />There are rumours that Jurassic Park IV will be released in 2013. May be Paris is doing auditions for this movie 8-)  <br /> <br />Jurassic Park IV is the upcoming sequel to Jurassic Park III that will be directed by either Steven Spielberg or Joe Johnston. It is slated for a 2013 release. <br />This article is protected until the film's first teaser trailer is released. Thank You! -- Park Pedia Staff <br /> <br />http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_IV<br />
    <br /> <br />This past weekend, there was a Jurassic Park marathon on one of the channels, may have been AMC but I can't remember.  I watched some (I love dinosaurs - I even have a fossil!).  Maybe that girl Paris retweeted saw JP over the weekend and went to twitter about it.  [size=14pt]Who knows, maybe Michael will have something to do with the new JP movie[/size].  <br />
    <br /> <br />This thought crossed my mind too.<br /> <br />  Spielberg says new 'Jurassic Park' is coming soonap_logo_106.pngAP – Fri, Jul 22, 2011   
      <br /> [li]tweet56[/li]<br /> [li]Share3[/li]<br /> [li]Email[/li]<br /> [li]Print[/li]<br />
        Related Content 
      <br /> [li]Producer-director Steven Spielberg speaks during the panel for his new movie, "The …[/li]<br />
      SAN DIEGO (AP) — Dinosaur fan alert: Steven Spielberg says a fourth "Jurassic Park" film may be only a few years away.<br />Spielberg told an audience at the Comic-Con fan convention Friday that he has a story and a screenwriter 8-)  for the next installment of his blockbuster franchise about prehistoric reptiles brought into modern times through cloning.<br />The filmmaker directed the first two "Jurassic Park" adventures but would be overseeing as a producer this time. He says the film hopefully will come together in the next two or three years.<br />It was Spielberg's first trip to the sprawling Comic-Con event, where the director and his producing partner, Peter Jackson, showed off footage of their action story "The Adventures of Tintin." It's due in theaters late this year.<br />http://news.yahoo.com/spielberg-says-jurassic-park-coming-soon-195144980.html
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The adventure continues.  lolol/<br /><br />838fced2005dd0a9bd3ab9e8e6f5c309.jpg<br /><br />I think we still can enjoy this tour.<br />But I believe that after the trial of Murray, the fate of the hoax will be traced.<br />I hope we can get answers from next month and answers that are exciting for the believers.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @MJonmind, speaking of other dinosaur connections, the royal motto of Wales is "The Red Dragon Leads the Way".  :)
  • on 1314767910:
    <br />Here it is, onthewingsoflove, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18185.msg314370.html#msg314370<br /><br /><br />Finally:[size=14pt] is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Bec that's the exact post!  ;) I maybe old but my memory still somewhat works!  8-) I didn't get the entire list correct, but I knew that it being a movie was one of the things on the list. Many of us had come to that conclusion way before TS posted this. So those of us who do believe that TS is "the real deal" as I do, should understand that a lot of what is going on in this hoax is scripted and is not a coincidence! And that family and certain friends of Michael have their part in the script, just as we do!<br /><br />And as far as the ARG, as we can see, it was on the list as well!! So all of the discussion back and forth about whether or not it is an ARG, should be put to rest! But then again, that's only for those who as I said, believe that TS is "the real deal."<br /><br />I still can't wait to see the blockbuster movie, [/color]"It Was All For Love!" I've never gone to a movie premiere in my entire life, but come hell or high water I will go to this one, I guarantee!<br /><br />[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink]<br /> <br /><br />[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @onthewingsoflove, yes he did straight up tell us...<br /><br /><br />There are going to be some long faces when BAM hits. A lot of people really missed the boat when it comes to TS. And the things some of them say... man. Man o man there are going to be some sorry, sorry souls come bamsday.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314846699:
    <br />@onthewingsoflove, yes he did straight up tell us...<br /><br /><br />There are going to be some long faces when BAM hits. A lot of people really missed the boat when it comes to TS. And the things some of them say... man. Man o man there are going to be some sorry, sorry souls come bamsday.<br />
    <br /><br />Couldn't agree more bec. There'll be many who will be so sorry for not believing TS. They will also be so sorry for missing everything. We're so lucky to be the witnesses of this ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience.
  • on 1314714664:
    <br />
    on 1314709343:
    <br />On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?<br />
    <br /><br />TS mentioned in the previous redirect that MJ will BAM in 2012 at the latest, not specifically IN 2012. Keywords: BAM and 2012. I think Paris just did a search for tweets containing these two keywords, and picked the one that fitted best, just like TS picked forum posts for redirects that fitted best, although not everything in that post was accurate. I hope you get what I mean, lol.<br /><br />@TS You have proven yourself many times. Those that still not accept you, never will. They will never be satisfied. This is again a coincidence? If so then I am Napoleon.<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Souza, I get it now  ::P<br /><br /><br />
    on 1314748619:
    <br />
    on 1314709343:
    <br /><br />On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?<br />
    <br /><br />I think we're talking about different rabbits. :lol: I'm talking about this one.<br /><br />2cnfpcy.jpg<br /><br />Rabbit is not about the rabbit year but it is about Alice in Wonderland.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, I always thought it was about the year 2011...is that dumb or what...and AWKWARD...lol
    on 1314848399:
    <br /><br />
    on 1314748619:
    <br />
    on 1314709343:
    <br /><br />On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?<br />
    <br /><br />I think we're talking about different rabbits. :lol: I'm talking about this one.<br /><br />2cnfpcy.jpg<br /><br />Rabbit is not about the rabbit year but it is about Alice in Wonderland.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, I always thought it was about the year 2011...is that dumb or what...and AWKWARD...lol<br />
    <br /><br />No of course it's not dumb. Many thought that it was about the year 2011. That wasn't only because of the rabbit year but also because of "See you in July 2011" signature of Michael.
    The white rabbit also stands for a magician's trick and for Propofol, dancing with the white rabbit. Alice in wonderland was a side tangent.<br /><br /><br />It's not dumb or awkward to say the white rabbit stood for the year of the rabbit/2011 at all. That's perfectly legitimate. 2011 is/has been a big year.
  • on 1314846699:
    <br />@onthewingsoflove, yes he did straight up tell us...<br /><br /><br />There are going to be some long faces when BAM hits. A lot of people really missed the boat when it comes to TS. And the things some of them say... man. Man o man there are going to be some sorry, sorry souls come bamsday.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />If there ever was a time that we have come to a total agreement, "This Is It!"  ::P <br /><br />That is one of the reasons that I can't wait for Michael to return! There is going to be a lot of pie in the face and people having to eating crow around here! I too, cannot believe what some people say on this site not only about the family and friends, and TS, but blatantly about Michael himself. Duhhhh! geek/ <br /><br /> /><br />Blessings!<br />[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I still think 2011 is BAM year. I know it's getting shorter and shorter, but I also remember TS redirecting to something about 2012 being too late. I will see if I can find it. 2011 seems to fit, much happening this year, not so much next year. Murray will either be a free man or in 'jail'. What else?<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Found it thanks to Lil Wendy; redirect for Jan. 27, 2011:<br /><br />
    <br />Hmm Marlon wrote 2011 will be a peaceful year, so I think that means we are not going to have Michael back in 2011. Coz when he gets back, the world is going to be shaked up, everyone will be shocked. And we will begin with his command. So I don't think that it would be very peaceful when he gets back. 2012 can be the year for a comeback. But who knows...
    <br /><br />I disagree. There is more and more fighting in de world, which will get worse even more. If this year is gonna be peaceful, something needs to change first and the world needs a wake-up call. A call for revolution can be peaceful too. No joy without a change of tides. People will be shocked by his return, but that doesn't mean they get violent. They will be baffled and it needs to settle down and people will need some time to accept and take it in. I think a lot depends on the way he bams and what he will say or do. I have the feeling that he will return somewhere this year. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling. 2012 is surely still a possibility, most likely if the trial needs to be played out, but somehow this year seems to be destined to be an interesting year.<br /><br />Besides that I think that 2012 will be too late, for the reason that I think TPTB will use the fear for the end of the world that year that people have, to take over complete control. We already see it starting with the birds falling out of the sky, the dead fish and what else, plus all the strange climate changes and natural disasters that follow each other up too quick lately. I think there is an evil agenda for 2012 and I think Mike knows more about it than some would have wanted him to know. Pretty much why I think he had to be taken down. So to make the people aware of what is happening, he should return this year. Just see how long it took most people on here to accept the reasons, it will take time for the general public to accept and digest as well. That is why I think 2012 is too late. But time will tell I guess. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17498#p299066
    <br /><br />I do see that I also say that 2012 is still a possibility, but overall my post is pretty much about 2011 being BAM year and 2012 being too late. But you never know with TS, he might have redirected to it for a complete different reason.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1314850116:
    <br />The white rabbit also stands for a magician's trick and for Propofol, dancing with the white rabbit. Alice in wonderland was a side tangent.<br /><br /><br />It's not dumb or awkward to say the white rabbit stood for the year of the rabbit/2011 at all. That's perfectly legitimate. 2011 is/has been a big year.<br />
    <br /><br />I never heard rabbit is used for Proforol. It is Milk that is used for Proforol in this hoax. Rabbit is also about the magician but in the hoax rabbit directly refers to Alice in Wonderland and the rabbit hole. At least that's what I know.<br /><br />
    on 1314850672:
    <br />I still think 2011 is BAM year. I know it's getting shorter and shorter, but I also remember TS redirecting to something about 2012 being too late. I will see if I can find it. 2011 seems to fit, much happening this year, not so much next year. Murray will either be a free man or in 'jail'. What else?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The end of 2011 is soon enough. We'll wait and see but I go with 2012.  :geek:
  • on 1314848625:
    <br />No of course it's not dumb. Many thought that it was about the year 2011. That wasn't only because of the rabbit year but also because of "See you in July 2011" signature of Michael. <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah that's true.<br /><br />
    on 1314850116:
    <br />The white rabbit also stands for a magician's trick and for Propofol, dancing with the white rabbit. Alice in wonderland was a side tangent.<br /><br />It's not dumb or awkward to say the white rabbit stood for the year of the rabbit/2011 at all. That's perfectly legitimate. 2011 is/has been a big year.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah, Criss Angel had that on his poster for his Believe Show...but how does the rabbit stand for Propofol?<br /><br />
    on 1314850672:
    <br />I still think 2011 is BAM year. I know it's getting shorter and shorter, but I also remember TS redirecting to something about 2012 being too late. I will see if I can find it. 2011 seems to fit, much happening this year, not so much next year. Murray will either be a free man or in 'jail'. What else?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />True, because the Murray trial might go for at least 6 weeks or something, I think it was said in an article, and by the time that finishes there might not be anything else to do within the hoax, that's probably why the trial keeps on getting delayed because it has to be closer to the BAM.<br /><br /><br />Here is the redirect http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17582
    Propofol recreationally is known as "dancing with the white rabbit". <br /><br />
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)][/color][color=rgb(51, 102, 153)]Researchers and addiction experts[/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] say even medical professionals can get hooked on the drug because when used at lower doses, propofol produces a semi-conscious state, leaving many high or even giddy. Some doctors have dubbed it "dancing with the white rabbit."[/color]
    <br />http://abcnews.go.com/Health/drug-propofol-abused-medical-professionals/story?id=8375255<br /><br />
    [/size]Propofol: Dancing witha “White Rabbit”<br />By C.F. Ward, M.D.<br />I tend to think that most practicing anesthesiologists skim over educational<br />pieces about drug diversion and addiction the way the general citizenry<br />ignore descriptions of tax-evasion techniques.... (cont. & etc.)
    <br />http://www.csahq.org/pdf/bulletin/propofol_57_2.pdf<br /><br />
    Anesthetists and users say propofol can bring a brief but captivating high as the sedation wears off. Some call the habit, "dancing with a white rabbit," referring to the drug's color and hallucinogens of the 1960s. Others call it "pronapping," because the drug induces a short rest for medical personnel between long shifts.
    <br />http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124951605785809351.html<br /><br />I have always believed this hoax is linked to Murray and this trial so I'm going to have to stick with that and say I'm with Souza on 2011.<br /><br />But then maybe I'm just weary of getting hyped up and then getting eased down, and 2012 might as well feel like forever. How do you push on past trial? Trial is the perfect opportunity... seems tailor made. It's a great platform upon which to reach a global audience.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1314853429:
    <br /><br />I have always believed this hoax is linked to Murray and this trial so I'm going to have to stick with that and say I'm with Souza on 2011.<br /><br />But then maybe I'm just weary of getting hyped up and then getting eased down, and 2012 might as well feel like forever. How do you push on past trial? Trial is the perfect opportunity... seems tailor made. It's a great platform upon which to reach a global audience. <br />
    <br /><br />Bec, it has always been about Murray and the trial hasn't it? I remember being shocked and puzzled right at the start by the way NOTHING seemed to be happening about arresting and locking up this man!  And the way no-one, the media or the general public in my own life seemed to be concerned.  If MJ had 'just died' I could understand that lack of concern. But yes, Murray was the bait that got me hooked and he's been the line that has held everything else together, the constant thread throughout the months and years. The way MJ was insistent that this was a man who he trusted with his life, The Court of Last Resort - Conrad Murray episode, the way every time the man opens his mouth, MJ's words come out .....!<br /><br />I know I keep saying it, but the trial may yet be delayed again - and on into 2012 - if that's the plan!<br /><br />The trouble with this being hooked and reeled in malarky is that we can't see the 'line', so we never know how close we are to being 'let off the hook', or indeed, having our brains smashed!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1314861883:
    <br />Bec, it has always been about Murray and the trial hasn't it? I remember being shocked and puzzled right at the start by the way NOTHING seemed to be happening about arresting and locking up this man!  And the way no-one, the media or the general public in my own life seemed to be concerned.  If MJ had 'just died' I could understand that lack of concern. But yes, Murray was the bait that got me hooked and he's been the line that has held everything else together, the constant thread throughout the months and years. The way MJ was insistent that this was a man who he trusted with his life, The Court of Last Resort - Conrad Murray episode, the way every time the man opens his mouth, MJ's words come out .....!<br /><br />I know I keep saying it, but the trial may yet be delayed again - and on into 2012 - if that's the plan!<br /><br />The trouble with this being hooked and reeled in malarky is that we can't see the 'line', so we never know how close we are to being 'let off the hook', or indeed, having our brains smashed!!<br />
    <br />I had sort of been taking it like a carrot dangling in front of us while leading us on, but the fishing line reeling us in is even better. That's why the false possible Bam dates from TS.<br /><br />My gut feeling is that MJ will BAM right on or around Dec. 21, 2012 because the world is expecting something crazy doomsday to happen and are going to be mega freaked out. Plus the media and writers are going to be going nuts next year with Mayan predictions of the end of the world. It's going to be a MAJOR theme around the world. That's not including throwing Revelation prophecy into the mix.<br /><br />
    Bec quoted:<br />Researchers and addiction experts say even medical professionals can get hooked on the drug because when used at lower doses, propofol produces a semi-conscious state, leaving many high or even giddy. Some doctors have dubbed it "dancing with the white rabbit."[/size][/font]<br /><br />Anesthetists and users say propofol can bring a brief but captivating high as the sedation wears off. Some call the habit, "dancing with a white rabbit," referring to the drug's color and hallucinogens of the 1960s. Others call it "pronapping," because the drug induces a short rest for medical personnel between long shifts.[/size][/font]
    <br />MJ must have known about this other genius name for Propofol while writing his script. This 'white rabbit' leads us on a merry nonsensical chase around the death-scene bedroom and hospital; and also around emergency, medical, legal and media experts. The mad hatter teaparty comes to mind. albino/
  • Anyway paris is just a girl..and 2012 its too late. <br />TS i really hope you're having fun....<br />STUDY PEACE. <br />
    on 1314868417:
    <br />Anyway paris is just a girl..and 2012 its too late. <br />TS i really hope you're having fun....<br />STUDY PEACE. <br />
    <br /><br />You are starting to annoy me BIG TIME.

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I still think a 2011 BAM is possible and that the 2012 talk might be a distraction or something.  Like, make us think it'll happen next year and focus on that then...BAM!  <br /> <br />Although, back in the early days of TIAI (late 2009), there were a couple re-directs about 2012 - the first one was about the 2012 movie (http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/) and there was this re-direct about 2012 as well - http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/omfg-you-have-to-see-2012-spoiler-t3742.htm - talking about the parallels of the hoax and the movie.  So it could've been hints as to the return time, as opposed to just parallels.<br /> <br />And thanks to Lilwendy for tracking the re-directs. http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1314877121:
    <br />
    on 1314868417:
    <br />Anyway paris is just a girl..and 2012 its too late. <br />TS i really hope you're having fun....<br />STUDY PEACE. <br />
    <br /><br />You are starting to annoy me BIG TIME.<br />
    <br /><br />This is just pure ignorance. 2012 is going to be an interesting (eye opening) year for minuminu..  lolol/ <br /><br />And she really should STUDY PEACE so that she knows what she is referring to.. :roll: