Jonathan Exley DEAD:( (Karen Fayes twitter)

ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
edited August 2011 in News
friend and photographer of Michael dead.<br />got this information right on MJ fansclub in China.<br />and i searched at twitter.it's true<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/search/Jonathan%20Exley<br />what a talented man  :'(<br /><br />Not feeling good. one follow by one...<br />hope it's w/ in michael's hoax plan<br />

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    When I Google him...I get his website:<br /><br /><br />http://www.exleyphoto.com/biography.htm<br /><br /><br />with no mention of this.....<br /><br /><br />when I even Google : Jonathan Exley dead<br /><br /><br />I find nothing....no "news" story anywhere.....it comes up listed on MJJ Community and here through twitter......it's talked about on lipstick alley, but they just refer to the MJJ Community site......am I missing something?  <br />Does anyone have an actual article, from some *cough* reputable news source?<br />Just curious.......<br />Thanks!<br /><br /><br />Blessings!
  • Lets wait and see
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    on 1314727245:
    <br />When I Google him...I get his website:<br /><br /><br />http://www.exleyphoto.com/biography.htm<br /><br /><br />with no mention of this.....<br /><br /><br />when I even Google : Jonathan Exley dead<br /><br /><br />I find nothing....no "news" story anywhere.....it comes up listed on MJJ Community and here through twitter......it's talked about on lipstick alley, but they just refer to the MJJ Community site......am I missing something?  <br />Does anyone have an actual article, from some *cough* reputable news source?<br />Just curious.......<br />Thanks!<br /><br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /> I KNOW BUT when i got this information<br />i asked the member who got it<br />and she said this news was recognized  by MJ fans club in China's leader<br />besides they said it's really true
  • [size=10pt] I googled Jonathan Exley  and the only thing they show is this thread. There is nothing stating that he passed. <br /><br />Jonathan Exley DEAD:( - Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators<br />www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20262.0Jonathan Exley DEAD:(. « on: Today at 05:02:29 AM ». friend and photographer of Michael dead. got this information right on MJ fansclub in China. ...<br /><br />and it was posted here too:118509-Jonathan-Exley-Michaels-photoggrapher-passed-away-today it is from mjj community another forum. So in reality it is only in the forums but I haven`t read anything or heard anything in the news like cnn. we shall wait and see. <br />blessings to all. [/size]
  • It is all on Karen Fayes twitter!<br /><br />Karen Faye (@wingheart)<;br />Posted Tuesday 30th August 2011 from TweetList<br /><br /> Today my friend, and Michael's friend and personal photographer passed away. Many of you have enjoyed and have Jonathan's photos in your collection. Ironic and sad my calendar notes a birth & a death on this day. <br />
    on 1314759515:
    <br />It is all on Karen Fayes twitter!<br /><br />Karen Faye (@wingheart)<;br />Posted Tuesday 30th August 2011 from TweetList<br /><br /> Today my friend, and Michael's friend and personal photographer passed away. Many of you have enjoyed and have Jonathan's photos in your collection. Ironic and sad my calendar notes a birth & a death on this day.<br />
    <br /><br />yes/ i still confused why no news post by any media mj_bad/<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    The press don't report everyone's death.  I'm very sorry if I do him a great disservice here but I've never heard of Jonathan Exley - is he really that famous that his death would necessarily be reported on?
    on 1314778886:
    <br />The press don't report everyone's death.  I'm very sorry if I do him a great disservice here but I've never heard of Jonathan Exley - is he really that famous that his death would necessarily be reported on?<br />
    <br />i know photographer may not be concerned by media<br />but this message was sad for me and for mj<br />
    on 1314790634:
    <br />
    on 1314778886:
    <br />The press don't report everyone's death.  I'm very sorry if I do him a great disservice here but I've never heard of Jonathan Exley - is he really that famous that his death would necessarily be reported on?<br />
    <br />i know photographer may not be concerned by media<br />but this message was sad for me and for mj<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Oh, Chinbie, I hope you didn't think I was being disrespectful about your sadness. I was merely putting forward a possible reason for others' concerns that his death isn't being reported in the general media. My apologies if it came across wrongly.
    on 1314791130:
    <br />
    on 1314790634:
    <br />
    on 1314778886:
    <br />i know photographer may not be concerned by media<br />but this message was sad for me and for mj<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Oh, Chinbie, I hope you didn't think I was being disrespectful about your sadness. I was merely putting forward a possible reason for others' concerns that his death isn't being reported in the general media. My apologies if it came across wrongly.<br />
    <br />no, <br />i remembered yesterday i asked china fans club's member why i couldn't find any news abt his dead<br />and one of them told me no one knows him  if he wasn't photographer of mj.<br />that's true. but respect Jonathan and mj<br />frd of mj .so that's why i believe u guys ought to know this<br />one by one . conspiracy?  lolol/ lolol/
    @Chinbie ; bearhug
    on 1314793244:
    <br />@Chinbie ; bearhug<br />
    <br />have a great day.<br />but is your country at night?<br />i am in HongKong and it's at night<br />with love party/
    No, it's 1.40pm here in UK - I've just had my lunch!  Don't stay up too late in front of your computer, will you!
    on 1314794289:
    <br />No, it's 1.40pm here in UK - I've just had my lunch!  Don't stay up too late in front of your computer, will you!<br />
    <br />ohhh my mum is having business in UK tooo<br />in HK  it's 20:41night<br />i am going to school tomorrow<br />are u working?
    No, not at work today - but about to go and do some gardening.  We're very off-topic now! PM me if you want to chat later.
  • This is very sad...<br />Why do we have to lose so many?<br />Whether MJ-related or not, its always sad to see someone leave us.<br />RIP Johnathan Exley <br /> :-*