Family pic Latoya posted on her Twitter act. 8/29/11

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
latoyajackson 20 hours 57 mins ago Twitter<br />On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004. http://yfrog.com/h0su2tjj<br /><br />This is the pic:<br />2004jacksonfam.jpg<br /><br />This pic is interesting. Latoya says its from 2004 and that makes it interesting for 2 reasons. First, it is supposed to be taken at a birthday dinner for Michael yet his children are not in the photo. Second, we can clearly see 3 bottles of Figi water on the table to the left, with their labels faced.<br /><br />The Fiji water is the source of the conundrum. We are left with just a few ways to explain it's appearance in this pic.<br /><br /> :arrow:One interpretation could be the Jackson family simply has long had an affinity for Fiji water, of which Michael also shares, and they have always had it supplied in any situation calling for bottled water. If this is our answer, we now know that the label facing is just a coincidence and the whole Fiji water-Barnum connection that is nearly as old as the hoax itself, has just been our imagination...<br /><br /> :!:Remember, in order for us to consider the Fiji water irrelevant here, we would also have to accept that the Fiji water is irrelevant in at least these three prior instances:<br />
    <br />[li]death bed pic in the Weekly World News[/li]<br />[li]tii backstage footage[/li]<br />[li]tribute press conference[/li]<br />
<br /><br />If you reject that each appearance of a Fiji water bottle in this hoax was irrelevant, then 2 explanations for this pic remain.<br /><br /> :arrow: One explanation is that 5 years prior to 6/25/09, Michael subtly product placed the Figi water like this at a family function that he knew would likely involve taking photos so they could appear appear 7 years later (posted by Latoya) as a time capsule clue in the hoax,<br /><br /> :arrow: :idea: or this pic is more recent, aka post 6/25 and Latoya lied about the year for obvious reasons. First, because he is supposed to be 2 years dead so it has to be old, and second, because 2004-2011 is 7 years. In the case of this explanation, the children would have to be left out of it so their size did not give away the age of the pic. <br /><br />If this pic was taken after 6/25/09, then this indeed was a gift from Michael, through Latoya, for us on his birthday.<br /><br />Nice to think about but in all seriousness, as near as I can understand, its either one or the other: a) the Fiji water is not a Barnum reference/not a clue/irrelevant to the hoax, or b) this pic is a very big deal.

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I didn't know she posted this photo. I don't follow her. I know this photo since time ago and it's not from 2009. Not a long time ago, but I know it. And Mrs. Katherine looks younger.<br /><br />Indeed, that is Fiji water..
  • Michael's hands looks very dark to me.<br />Maybe he's shopped into this pic, but i could be wrong?<br /><br />with LOVE
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The red shirt in MJ's left shoulder seem to go too high.<br />Marlon's not there. Does anyone know who the younger people are?<br />Joe, katherine and kids all seem younger.<br /><br />Why cannot Fiji be used by the family a long time, and not be in the hoax? :?
  • on 1314690017:
    <br />The red shirt in MJ's left shoulder seem to go too high.<br />Marlon's not there. <br /><br /><br />you're right mjonmind the left shoulder really looks to high, maybe marlon stood there on the original pic instead of Michael , because Michael's hands are much more pale in my opinion.<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1314683376:
    <br />latoyajackson 20 hours 57 mins ago Twitter<br />On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004. http://yfrog.com/h0su2tjj<br /><br />This is the pic:<br />2004jacksonfam.jpg<br /><br />This pic is interesting. Latoya says its from 2004 and that makes it interesting for 2 reasons. First, it is supposed to be taken at a birthday dinner for Michael yet his children are not in the photo. Second, we can clearly see 3 bottles of Figi water on the table to the left, with their labels faced.<br /><br />The Fiji water is the source of the conundrum. We are left with just a few ways to explain it's appearance in this pic.<br /><br /> :arrow:One interpretation could be the Jackson family simply has long had an affinity for Fiji water, of which Michael also shares, and they have always had it supplied in any situation calling for bottled water. If this is our answer, we now know that the label facing is just a coincidence and the whole Fiji water-Barnum connection that is nearly as old as the hoax itself, has just been our imagination...<br /><br /> :!:Remember, in order for us to consider the Fiji water irrelevant here, we would also have to accept that the Fiji water is irrelevant in at least these three prior instances:<br />
      <br /> [li]death bed pic in the Weekly World News[/li]<br /> [li]tii backstage footage[/li]<br /> [li]tribute press conference[/li]<br />
    <br />If you reject that each appearance of a Fiji water bottle in this hoax was irrelevant, then 2 explanations for this pic remain.<br /><br /> :arrow: One explanation is that 5 years prior to 6/25/09, Michael subtly product placed the Figi water like this at a family function that he knew would likely involve taking photos so they could appear appear 7 years later (posted by Latoya) as a time capsule clue in the hoax,<br /><br /> :arrow: :idea: or this pic is more recent, aka post 6/25 and Latoya lied about the year for obvious reasons. First, because he is supposed to be 2 years dead so it has to be old, and second, because 2004-2011 is 7 years. In the case of this explanation, the children would have to be left out of it so their size did not give away the age of the pic. <br /><br />If this pic was taken after 6/25/09, then this indeed was a gift from Michael, through Latoya, for us on his birthday.<br /><br />Nice to think about but in all seriousness, as near as I can understand, its either one or the other: a) the Fiji water is not a Barnum reference/not a clue/irrelevant to the hoax, or b) this pic is a very big deal.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />May bec, i also remember a family photo i don't know if this would be to seek and do the comparison
  • hagitghagitg Posts: 89
    If I remember currectly, Janet was a lot thiner in 2004 than she appears in this photo. <br />I think it was the year of the superbowl accident. <br />
  • Hmmm...<br />this site says that this dinner was on Aug, 29....<br />http://mjjtimeline.over-blog.com/5-index.html<br />August 29 : For his 46th birthday, Michael takes all the Jackson family to the Noe Restaurant at the Omni Hotel of Los Angeles
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1314690017:
    <br />The red shirt in MJ's left shoulder seem to go too high.<br />Marlon's not there. Does anyone know who the younger people are?<br />Joe, katherine and kids all seem younger.<br /><br />Why cannot Fiji be used by the family a long time, and not be in the hoax? :? <br />
    <br /><br /><br />It can be. That's one of the options I threw out. In that case, Fiji water has never been a clue or a Barnum connection at all and simply a product of our imaginations.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think the subtle product placement is a likely explanation.  If Michael has had this hoax planned for years, which most of us believe, little clues like this must've tickled him pink at the time they were placed.  Innocent and "meaningless" at the time - who would've ever connected a bottle of Fiji water to be anything more than that?  So that's pretty awesome if that's the right explanation.
  • Jermaine Dupri is in this picture. A month after Michael's 'death', Jermaine and Janet broke up.<br /> <br />This article in the Daily News is interesting. They split after their 7 year relationship.<br />http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-07-17/gossip/17928163_1_janet-jackson-jermaine-dupri-michael-jackson
  • on 1314688392:
    <br />Michael's hands looks very dark to me.<br />Maybe he's shopped into this pic, but i could be wrong?<br /><br />with LOVE<br />
    the hands are the first thing that stood out to me also.
  • on 1314683376:
    <br />2004jacksonfam.jpg<br /><br />MJ looks older and thinner than he did in 2004. This picture is something else. <br />news-graphics-2004-_570043a.jpg<br />
  • on 1314731631:
    <br />
    on 1314688392:
    <br />Michael's hands looks very dark to me.<br />Maybe he's shopped into this pic, but i could be wrong?<br /><br />with LOVE<br />
    the hands are the first thing that stood out to me also.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank u Suspicious mind for your reply, i'm glad i'm not the only one. :)<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Who is the gentleman right behind Miss Katherine?  Perhaps it's his hand we are seeing?  <br /><br /><br />@VeryLittleSusie...great find about Noe restaurant in 2004......still astounded by your art :) <br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1314736557:
    <br />Who is the gentleman right behind Miss Katherine?  Perhaps it's his hand we are seeing?  <br /><br /><br />@VeryLittleSusie...great find about Noe restaurant in 2004......still astounded by your art :) <br /><br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /> <br />Jackie Jackson- The oldest brother
  • on 1314731989:
    <br />
    on 1314683376:
    <br />2004jacksonfam.jpg<br /><br />MJ looks older and thinner than he did in 2004. This picture is something else. <br />news-graphics-2004-_570043a.jpg<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]TheMoonIsDancing I'm sorry to dissapoint you but BOTH PTHOS are from 2004.The one from Michael's birthday is from "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA,and the other one is from TRIAL 16 january.<br />I have a picture with Janet,from that event and she is with Dupri ,but the FUNNY thing is that this picture made by Bauer Griffin date is 28 august :lol:.She and him are dressed the same like in the picture with Michael,so who knows ,maybe they had fun 2 days and 2 nights, :lol:,like in fairy tales :lol:.[/size]<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+46th+birthday+9M8ZdoGp0ckl.jpg<br />In the celebration of Michael Jackson's 46th birthday the Jackson family meets up for a dinner party at the "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA.<br />(August 28, 2004 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)<br /><br />[size=12pt]Now talking about that thing regarding OLDER AND THINER,here we go again 8-).I tried to told people over and over again,that there are more than 1 Michael,but they dont want to listen.It's ok,because I already gave up,to try to convince people. I know is hard to believe,even I didnt believe at the begining.I 'm a fan since childwood so if people want to come and say,GET LOST because you "know" Michael from 2009,THEY ARE WRONG :(.I noticed this diferences even in BAD TOUR AND DANGEROUS TOUR.<br /><br />Here is just to make a comparision betewn 30 april and 16 january 2004 and you will se WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT HERE 8-) mj_bad/.First are photos from 16 january:<br />[/size]<br /><br />tumblr_lmp0eneA4a1qb9vkco1_400.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-46.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-38.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-99.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-97.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-96.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-9.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-82.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-81.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-80.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-74.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Second are photos from 30 april:<br />[/size]<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-10.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-108.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-114.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-119.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-135.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-14.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-86.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]And if you want stome videos for comparision also here are from History tour.The way his body  looks,the way he walks,and dance are totally diferent.One is almost skinny and the other one is really ,really muscular.Please notest the funny dance Michael is doing in Gothenburg at 2:07 and 3:37  penguin/ :lol:.THIS IS IT orange pants,anyone :shock:?????<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor - Live in Munich - HIStory Germany Tour (1997) - HQ<br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson - Blood On The DanceFloor HWT Gothenburg 1997 HD Remastered<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I can go on,like this  days and night but that's enough .I LOVE YOU ALL.....I DO ;) :lol:!!!![/size]
  • @applehead- Ok, so the pic of Jermaine and Janet make it clear that this pic was indeed taken in 2004. Atleast for me! I'm not completely convinced about the doubles though. In public, yes! Onstage or in family photos, no!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314744864:
    <br />@applehead- Ok, so the pic of Jermaine and Janet make it clear that this pic was indeed taken in 2004. Atleast for me! I'm not completely convinced about the doubles though. In public, yes! Onstage or in family photos, no!<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02.
  • on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br />@applehead- Ok, so the pic of Jermaine and Janet make it clear that this pic was indeed taken in 2004. Atleast for me! I'm not completely convinced about the doubles though. In public, yes! Onstage or in family photos, no!<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02. <br />
    <br /> <br />Its possible he used Doubles to confuse the paps. I don't see what the purpose would be for him to use doubles any other time. MJ says he would live on stage if he could. Why would he miss one second of it by using a double?!
  • on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br /><br />Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02.
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol:?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll:?<br />And for the RECORD I love Michael ,and of course he is Michael J.Jackson and please stop talking about me as I would be "OUT OF THE ROOM" and in another CAMP CALLED "THEY".I said ORANGE PANTS so that people could understand what I mean.NO OFFENSE ,ok?<br />I LOVE YOU :)!!!!!<br />[/size]
  • on 1314744209:
    <br />
    on 1314731989:
    <br />
    on 1314683376:
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]TheMoonIsDancing I'm sorry to dissapoint you but BOTH PTHOS are from 2004.The one from Michael's birthday is from "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA,and the other one is from TRIAL 16 january.<br />I have a picture with Janet,from that event and she is with Dupri ,but the FUNNY thing is that this picture made by Bauer Griffin date is 28 august :lol: .She and him are dressed the same like in the picture with Michael,so who knows ,maybe they had fun 2 days and 2 nights, :lol: ,like in fairy tales :lol: .[/size]<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+46th+birthday+9M8ZdoGp0ckl.jpg<br />In the celebration of Michael Jackson's 46th birthday the Jackson family meets up for a dinner party at the "Omni Hotel" in downtown LA.<br />(August 28, 2004 - Photo by Bauer Griffin)<br /><br />[size=12pt]Now talking about that thing regarding OLDER AND THINER,here we go again 8-) .I tried to told people over and over again,that there are more than 1 Michael,but they dont want to listen.It's ok,because I already gave up,to try to convince people. I know is hard to believe,even I didnt believe at the begining.I 'm a fan since childwood so if people want to come and say,GET LOST because you "know" Michael from 2009,THEY ARE WRONG :( .I noticed this diferences even in BAD TOUR AND DANGEROUS TOUR.<br /><br />Here is just to make a comparision betewn 30 april and 16 january 2004 and you will se WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT HERE 8-) mj_bad/ .First are photos from 16 january:<br />[/size]<br /><br />tumblr_lmp0eneA4a1qb9vkco1_400.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-46.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-38.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-99.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-97.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-96.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-9.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-82.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-81.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-80.jpg<br /><br />audiere-michael-jackson(318)-m-74.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Second are photos from 30 april:<br />[/size]<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-10.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-108.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-114.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-119.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-135.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-14.jpg<br /><br />audierea-lui-mj-din-santa-maria-california(321)-m-86.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]And if you want stome videos for comparision also here are from History tour.The way his body  looks,the way he walks,and dance are totally diferent.One is almost skinny and the other one is really ,really muscular.Please notest the funny dance Michael is doing in Gothenburg at 2:07 and 3:37  penguin/ :lol: .THIS IS IT orange pants,anyone :shock: ?????<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor - Live in Munich - HIStory Germany Tour (1997) - HQ<br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson - Blood On The DanceFloor HWT Gothenburg 1997 HD Remastered<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I can go on,like this  days and night but that's enough .I LOVE YOU ALL.....I DO ;) :lol: !!!![/size]<br />
    <br /> <br />Applehead, Michael had impersonators, like Navi, E casanova that replaced him when he did not want to be seen nor wanted to be bothered. Michael did not have no twin brothers.  In your own words, why would the mother hide the twin brother ??
    on 1314746081:
    <br />
    on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br /><br />Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02. <br />
    <br /> <br />Its possible he used Doubles to confuse the paps. I don't see what the purpose would be for him to use doubles any other time. MJ says he would live on stage if he could. Why would he miss one second of it by using a double?!<br />
    <br /><br />I was talking about the stage appearance. Yes, he definitely used doubles to confuse paps when he was getting out of a building etc but not on stage, or when he's with his family etc. I totally agree with you. I see only one and the same Michael in TII or at 02 or in the pictures applehead posted.
    on 1314746874:
    <br />
    on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol:?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll:?<br />And for the RECORD I love Michael ,and of course he is Michael J.Jackson and please stop talking about me as I would be "OUT OF THE ROOM" and in another CAMP CALLED "THEY".I said ORANGE PANTS so that people could understand what I mean.NO OFFENSE ,ok?<br />I LOVE YOU :)!!!!!<br />[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Applehead you are NOT the only person who calls him "orange pants guy" and I think I'm free to write in a manner I like to. If I do not want to mention your name, I won't. If you want to take it on yourself, take it.<br /><br />Second of all, yes MJ's father was doing his part and not telling the truth about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.
  • on 1314749696:
    <br />
    on 1314746874:
    <br />
    on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol:?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll:?<br />And for the RECORD I love Michael ,and of course he is Michael J.Jackson and please stop talking about me as I would be "OUT OF THE ROOM" and in another CAMP CALLED "THEY".I said ORANGE PANTS so that people could understand what I mean.NO OFFENSE ,ok?<br />I LOVE YOU :)!!!!!<br />[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Applehead you are NOT the only person who calls him "orange pants guy" and I think I'm free to write in a manner I like to. If I do not want to mention your name, I won't. If you want to take it on yourself, take it.<br /><br />Second of all, yes MJ's father is lying about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]It was not my intention to offend you PURELOVE,no no.I apologise. If you pay close attention I put the roll eye ,after I wrote what Joseph said.So in conclusion I put the roll eyes because I DONT BELIEVE EITHER ,about THE DOUBLES  :lol:.<br /><br />P.S. Purelove if you dont want to write my name it's ok,because it's not my real name anyway :lol:.My real name is DIANA,and I'm glad to meet you!!!!<br /><br />I LOVE YOU........I DO :-*!!!!!!!![/size]
    on 1314750664:
    <br />
    on 1314749696:
    <br />
    on 1314746874:
    <br />
    on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br /><br />Applehead you are NOT the only person who calls him "orange pants guy" and I think I'm free to write in a manner I like to. If I do not want to mention your name, I won't. If you want to take it on yourself, take it.<br /><br />Second of all, yes MJ's father is lying about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]It was not my intention to offend you PURELOVE,no no.I apologise. If you pay close attention I put the roll eye ,after I wrote what Joseph said.So in conclusion I put the roll eyes because I DONT BELIEVE EITHER ,about THE DOUBLES  :lol:.<br /><br />P.S. Purelove if you dont want to write my name it's ok,because it's not my real name anyway :lol:.My real name is DIANA,and I'm glad to meet you!!!!<br /><br />I LOVE YOU........I DO :-*!!!!!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Ahh ok. I thought that you believe in doubles theory in TII. Sorry it was my fault then. And I apologize for the things I wrote about the LOVE spreading issue in your posts.  :oops: Nice to meet you Diana.  bearhug