Buy Frank Cascio's book!

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    OMG!!!!!  Frank is on GMA<br />HE TALKS AND PHASES just like MURRAY!!!<br />He holds his head like murray.<br />He pauses like murray.<br />It's almost like he's intentionally trying to make us notice it...OR<br />he's MURRAY!!!<br />HE'S even TALL!!<br />I think I found MURRAY!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1321451281:
    <br />OMG!!!!!  Frank is on GMA<br />HE TALKS AND PHASES just like MURRAY!!!<br />He holds his head like murray.<br />He pauses like murray.<br />It's almost like he's intentionally trying to make us notice it...OR<br />he's MURRAY!!!<br />HE'S even TALL!!<br />I think I found MURRAY!!<br />
    <br /><br />Frank is shorter than Michael if I recall right...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    BTW: again an old picture.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

He's TALLLLLL  BIG man... at least the guy on GMA today was
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    He's barely taller than Eddie and Eddie is a midget compared to the elusive one.
    Okay...well, he wasn't small today.<br />But, I give up.
    I bet Earl has a double that is wearing a costume that looks like Frank.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Lool @ SEHF
  • Nice to see so many pictures with MJ in the book but I'm not OK with most of the people that are releasing books because some of the private things in his life should remain private ! Well, it's just my opinion.
  • on 1314692746:
    <br /><br />Well, this is an interesting cover. It's so similar to Jermaine's. :)<br /><br />
  • Here are the covers side by side.<br /><br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I thought he was going with the picture from the cover of the Memorial?<br /><br /><br /><br />.....did plans change?....was it not suppose to come full circle yet? confused/
  • on 1321634577:
    <br />I thought he was going with the picture from the cover of the Memorial?<br /><br /><br /><br />.....did plans change?....was it not suppose to come full circle yet? confused/<br />
    <br /><br />You are right, Snoop, this one is it. I have it right here next to me. But before I start reading I`ll read the one from Dieter Wiesner Michael Jackson: die wahre Geschichte) which was released exactly the same day as Frank`s (both arrived here on Tiuesday).
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Now they are all writers. Just mention Michael is known to generate much money. And this is a question I have. Why Michael can all this? Why Murray guilty? Why are your children as much exposure? My only answer is that very few in the cheating, and this testing. Give my love to all.  moonwalk_/
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321638042:
    <br />
    on 1321634577:
    <br />I thought he was going with the picture from the cover of the Memorial?<br /><br /><br /><br />.....did plans change?....was it not suppose to come full circle yet? confused/<br />
    <br /><br />You are right, Snoop, this one is it. I have it right here next to me. But before I start reading I`ll read the one from Dieter Wiesner Michael Jackson: die wahre Geschichte) which was released exactly the same day as Frank`s (both arrived here on Tiuesday).<br />
    <br /><br />So wait, I'm confused  :?...are there two seperate books for sale by Cascio?  Or just two seperate covers?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    In the Italian bookcases still not it is      :(      ....when I can buy it  I will say you as it is the cover......  ???/ ::)
  • on 1321648786:
    <br />
    on 1321638042:
    <br />
    on 1321634577:
    <br />I thought he was going with the picture from the cover of the Memorial?<br /><br />Well, here in Germany it is the cover Snoopy 71 showed. It `s the english (= international) version (no translation avialable yet) . And that how it looks like, for sure.<br /><br />.....did plans change?....was it not suppose to come full circle yet? confused/<br />
    <br /><br />You are right, Snoop, this one is it. I have it right here next to me. But before I start reading I`ll read the one from Dieter Wiesner Michael Jackson: die wahre Geschichte) which was released exactly the same day as Frank`s (both arrived here on Tiuesday).<br />
    <br /><br />So wait, I'm confused  :?...are there two seperate books for sale by Cascio?  Or just two seperate covers?<br />
    If you add the pages together 3 + 3 + 6= 12 / 1 + 2 = 3<br /><br />Only 3 more years!~!~!~!~!<br /><br /> /toldya/
  • No, the cover is like Snoopy71 posted.
  • Has anybody read his book recently?<br /><br />I did ... and it was just amazing, wonderful ....<br /><br />He gives so much insight - more than anybody before (and I read about 40 books on Michael already, lol). <br /><br />He sounds authentic, with so much love and respect but also some truths we might have suspected (and being afraid of) --- but it was a phenomenal read (I spent a weekend with it).<br /><br />He and his family seem to have been - some of very few - true dear friends over decades .... it explains a lot, if not everything about MJ`s development, his moves, the turbulences in his life, his (dis)trust, his disappointments, his paranoias, his use of "drugs" (medication), his devoted love for his children and his fans and his relationships to the people around him. <br /><br />A must read .... honestly.
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i,m going to order this book next week cant wait to read it
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1321634577:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />My book has this cover,  written in Italian, of course ... ;))<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321627684:
    <br />Here are the covers side by side.<br />
    <br /><br />Both covers are very similar. And I wonder why they always use an old pic of Michael. suspicious//