private messages ?

I received today and yesterday some private messages from 2 users on this forum.<br />I answered to both of them. Yet when I clicked 2 minutes ago on the "Sent-box" there's nothing there!<br />What's wrong?<br /><br />So those who wrote me, just know that I read your messages (and I thank you for that coeur4.gif ) and I answered you... but I don't know what I did wrong and / or if this is just an forum-error!?<br /><br />The person who wrote me today, has sent me the same message 2 times. Maybe she has the same problem?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    There is a box under the PM you are going to send that you need to check that will save your sent items. You can also change it in your profile to set that as default.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1314909987:
    <br />There is a box under the PM you are going to send that you need to check that will save your sent items. You can also change it in your profile to set that as default.<br />
    Oh thank you! so the messages were sent, it's just that they are not saved in my "sent-box"?<br />That's good news.... I thought I lost them... lol<br /><br />thank you!