Spell Check and Copying

Sorry if this has already been covered before, I searched through all of the topics in this section and haven't found anything. I am not able to copy and paste, I am also not able to use spell check on this site. I know it is just this site because I use it everywhere else while on the internet. <br /><br />Thanks in advance for any help or advice that can be given.

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    What browser are you using? For example, I have trouble with the site when using Firefox but no problems when using Chrome.
  • on 1314980643:
    <br />What browser are you using? For example, I have trouble with the site when using Firefox but no problems when using Chrome.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm using Firefox.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No problems on Chrome and IE here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It's not the site, it's Firefox, clearly. I couldn't access the site unless under proxy. This site was also the only site that gave me any problems when using Firefox. On chrome it's great, no problems at all.
  • on 1315017936:
    <br />It's not the site, it's Firefox, clearly. I couldn't access the site unless under proxy. This site was also the only site that gave me any problems when using Firefox. On chrome it's great, no problems at all.<br />
    <br /><br />How do I get chrome? I didn't have any problems until recently.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Me too have chrome. Is fantastic !!  :compute: