MJ & Elvis are ALIVE ~ THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1320531099:
    <br />
    [size=14pt]Michael Jackson's Kids<br />Watching a Movie, Not the Trial<br /> ~ 11/5/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF ~[/size]
    <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/05/michael-jackson-kids-movies-photo/#.TrWvP3JWqwf<br />
    [size=10pt]With the fate of Conrad Murray still hanging in the balance, Michael Jackson's children -- Prince, Blanket and Paris (in the white hat) -- went to the movies last night and saw "Tower Heist."<br /><br />According to our sources, Katherine has been filling the children in on the details of the trial herself -- she'd rather they hear it from her and not through anyone else.<br /><br />We're told when the verdict comes down, Katherine will be the one to tell them the news.<br /><br />Jurors did not reach a verdict on Friday and deliberations will continue Monday morning.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I think the message of Prince's blouse is very clear, isn't it? lol <br />If you noticed, they [I mean all those involved in the hoax] always wear significant clothes like that....either imprinted with a subliminal "message" like this Phoenix design^^ or with a certain hoax color that is assorted to the color of another important person's color of clothes, also involved in the hoax. We'd better learn how to "read" their clothes! because they sure contain messages for us, the beLIEvers! ;) I'm not always certain of what their clothing means or if it means something only on certain occasions or always...but one thing is sure: their clothes have relevance!![/size]<br /><br />
    phoenixprince.jpg
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I don't think it's just a coincidence that the kids are wearing clothes with designs that both Elvis and Michael used to wear... the Tiger, the Phoenix... then they all use the color-codes in their clothing. I've always believed that nothing was accidental in the way they are all dressed![/size]<br /><br />
    mjelvistigermen.jpg
    Happy New Year 2012 to all beLIEvers! and to all MJ & Elvis & Lisa fans ! - Hopefully 2012 is the double-BAM year ! Whatever happens: Long Live the KINGS! ♥ God bless you all! ♥<br /><br />mjelvishappy2012.jpg<br /><br />mjelviskings002.jpg<br /><br />mjelviskings003.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgold003.jpg
    mjelvishorses002.jpg<br /><br />mjelvishorses003.jpg<br /><br />mjelvishorses.jpg
    mjelvisbrown002.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisbrown003.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisbrown.jpg<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Wow SimpattyK /bravo/<br /><br />That's owesome!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Huh - looks like they have their closet lined up like you do when you do business: suits all put together, just grab it and go (Mrs. Jackson). I'm betting she cycles through her favorites periodically! <br /><br />Kids: Separates in a row, everything in a rainbow of colors. with tops, skirts and pants (no skirts for the boys, unless kilts).
    @Tink: interesting observations ;)<br /><br /><br />@diggyon: thank you! ourson1.gif
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    @SimPattyK - My auntie taught me that trick years ago! Just put suit, pants, skirt on same hanger. Then, a blouse, scarf, and perhaps a broach, and matching earrings, if you have enough jewelry, lol. Saves a lot of space, but is heavy on the clothes rod (just install a few more supports).<br /><br />Just fascinates me, how many women do that. /woohoo/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh, Sim....those pics are awesome.  Yes, they look very put together and quite dashing.  I love the color schemes that are found between them.......and even the styles.  On the Gold/Brown picture set...the photo of Michael in the upper right hand corner.....where he is leaning back and looking to his left........breaks my heart.  I see pain in his eyes, tiredness in his stance....when would that have been taken (sorry, I am bad at placing times).....I hope it's just my imagination.  He is obviously posing for the photo, but something seems so sad.  They are great pictures, and really tie things together for me.  Even putting aside the whole hoax, seeing how Michael was obviously inspired by Elvis is so cool to me.....so, thank you for these!<br /><br />Blessings Always <br />
    @wishingstar: thank you for your lovely comment  bearhug<br /><br />
    on 1325812298:
    <br />[...] On the Gold/Brown picture set...the photo of Michael in the upper right hand corner.....where he is leaning back and looking to his left........breaks my heart.  I see pain in his eyes, tiredness in his stance....when would that have been taken (sorry, I am bad at placing times).....I hope it's just my imagination.  He is obviously posing for the photo, but something seems so sad.  [...]
    Yes you're right he seems so sad in that pic...yet still so beautiful, so handsome.<br />I'm sorry I can't be 100% sure of that photo's timing, but if I remember well , it's from the Invincible period, from a promoting photo shooting, most probably! He must have been very pissed of at Sony and Tommy Mottola in that period...it explains the sadness and disappointment in his whole appearance... <br /><br />
    on 1325812298:
    They are great pictures, and really tie things together for me.  Even putting aside the whole hoax, seeing how Michael was obviously inspired by Elvis is so cool to me.....so, thank you for these!
    I am always happy to share and when I get feedback like this , well I'm obviously happier!<br /><br />Regarding this... what you said about being so cool! I think that besides this great inspiration that Michael seems to have found in Elvis, who had always been waaay ahead of his time in all senses, music, fashion, attitude, mentality, everything! pretty much like Michael is nowadays, well besides all that I think it's more than just inspiration that's going on here. I think it's also careful planning and minute choice to fit in the greater puzzle, of every little detail, from the clothes Michael chose to wear in specific important moments, when he knew he would be photographed so that the connection to Elvis would be more obvious!! Nothing was left in the hazard's hands!<br /><br />Then, I also have a strong belief, that even if Michael had never planned the hoax to resemble to Elvis', I think they are in some way... like kindred spirits!! they simply had similar tastes I guess. Because I am aware that not all these similarities were necessarily always intended to be hoax-clues! I think they just naturally shared the same visions on many aspects of their careers and in regard to life in general too. I think this is very much related to their God given talent and their divine mission here on earth! I think that besides the inspiration and the planning side of this hoax, there is also this divine and angelic character they both share! their common mission to spread LOVE and enlighten people, this whole thing which "pushed" them towards doing/having/saying many similar things, think the same, speak or act the same, pretty much like twins would do or like it happens with telepathic stuff! This is of course just my feeling, my opinion after studying them both for a long time now...
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey Sim.........<br />You are so right about them both being so ahead of their time.  Elvis was fearless shaking his hips in the 1950s.....the censors went crazy. Parents thought he was the devil for sure, lol.  Then comes Michael....fearless evermore!  He broke through the music barrier and shattered records left and right.  The two of them are definitely kindred spirits!  <br />God given talents with total creative visions = absolute magnificence!<br /><br />Thanks again for helping me see and experience the two of them together in ways I have never done before!  <br />Have a beautiful evening!<br /><br />Blessings Always
    @wishingstar: coeur-neon-lumineux.gif bearhug
    mjfashionstatements.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />mjmickeyfootprintceremo.jpg
    Especially for you, my lil' sys' , Wishingstar ...since you said you like my avatar & sig pics, here they are in greater format, for you  ;)<br /><br /><br />mjelvisorangeavatar.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisorangesign.jpg<br /><br /><br />And  lemon juice and oranges for all the hoax family  :lol:<br /><br />lemonjuiced.jpgorangesz.jpg
    [size=18pt]HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY everybody! [/size]<br /><br />33667101501004975796922.jpg66607450675318910278634.jpg<br /><br />35376417800144274105075.jpg<br /><br /><br />26305921261772210913710.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgreen009.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgreen008.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgreen007.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisgreen006.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgreen005.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgreen010.jpg
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    and we wonder why the "non-believers" think we  are crazy !!<br />make comparisons of clothes, it's so absurd
    The last post was not made as comparison.<br /><br />It was just made for fun, for St. Patrick's day.<br /><br /><br />I may be crazy, right.<br />And the clothes never contained any clues, ok.<br />Thank you for your opinion.<br />Have a nice St. Patrick's day!
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    the content of these three pages is absurd , not only your posts .<br /><br />OMG....!!!!!!  "murray" wearing a T-shirt the same color as  "mike" was wearing  one day  afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/ /woohoo/<br />sorry but is so ........................
    on 1332017864:
    <br />the content of these three pages is absurd , not only your posts .<br />
    Oh I'm sure you will find some other threads on this forum,  that you will consider interesting and not absurd ;)<br />Be my guest to discover them.<br />
    on 1332017864:
    <br /> "murray" wearing a T-shirt the same color as  "mike" was wearing  one day ,<br />sorry but is so ........................
    Sorry , but if that's the only thing that you understood from that, then .......................
  • Thanks Sim.<br /><br />I think that there are some coincidences but we are finding a lot of connections by looking at the clothes and colors.  It is not absurd.  It is their way of showing or telling us things and giving us hints.  Sim, What's the fesival of Cannes ?  Does it have to do with the wheat harvest ?  Was that a symbol for wheat ?  <br /><br />Love You
    @Dontwalkaway: thank you for your opinion ;)<br /><br />Regarding what you asked me about Cannes...<br />"The Cannes International Film Festival (French: Le Festival International du Film de Cannes or just Festival de Cannes), <br />is an annual film festival held in Cannes, France, which previews new films of all genres including documentaries from around the world. <br />Founded in 1946, it is the world's most prestigious and publicized film festival.[1][2] The invitation-only festival is held annually <br />(usually in May) at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès.<br />The 2012 Cannes Film Festival take place from May 16 to May 27, 2012. <br />The President of the Jury is the Italian film director Nanni " - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannes_Film_Festival<br /><br /><br />As you noticed on my montages, they all seem to often wear on their clothes that Cannes Film Festival symbol,<br />so I thought that this might be a hidden message for us to understand that it's only a movie, nothing is real, they are only acting ... TII !<br />I don't know if there's any connection to the wheat or the Festival of wheat / harvest, but it's an interesting thought...<br /><br />cannescastigatori2011.jpg<br /><br />latoyajacksonvsmsnbcopt.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
    ^^<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=18053<br /><br /><br />Leaf-like patterns . . .<br /><br />cannesleaf.jpg
  • Sim,<br /><br />Thanks for letting me know about the Cannes Festival in France.  I didn't know about it.  Do you know what all the leaf patterns are ?  Some of them look like a fern plant ?  One looks like olive branches ?  Others I don't know.  What do you think ?    I like all your Peter Pan and leprechaun like pictures !!!<br /><br />Love You
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    OMG! I can not even close my mouth!  /bravo/
This discussion has been closed.