Pokes?

Comments

• Much like WishingStar's poke...my poke has gone to hoax heaven.  I clearly see a [1] next to it, but when I click on it, it's vanished  :cry:<br /><br />This is the first time I've ever been 'poked' and didn't know who the 'poker' was  WTF?? ...it's not a good feeling  /overreacting/<br /><br />To whoever took the time to 'poke' me...thanks but kindly poke me again....I wanna get the full effect.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />P.S. @TS...I see you're enjoying the new smiley's  ;)
  • on 1315191293:
    <br />Much like WishingStar's poke...my poke has gone to hoax heaven.  I clearly see a [1] next to it, but when I click on it, it's vanished :cry: <br /><br />This is the first time I've ever been 'poked' and didn't know who the 'poker' was  WTF?? ...it's not a good feeling  /overreacting/ <br /><br />To whoever took the time to 'poke' me...thanks but kindly poke me again....I wanna get the full effect.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />P.S. @TS...I see you're enjoying the new smiley's  ;) <br />
    <br /><br />That's why I started the topic that's the same thing that happen to me. Weird isn't it! I again have one and I can't get rid of it but there's actually nothing there.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1315193064:
    <br />
    on 1315191293:
    <br />Much like WishingStar's poke...my poke has gone to hoax heaven.  I clearly see a [1] next to it, but when I click on it, it's vanished :cry: <br /><br />This is the first time I've ever been 'poked' and didn't know who the 'poker' was  WTF?? ...it's not a good feeling  /overreacting/ <br /><br />To whoever took the time to 'poke' me...thanks but kindly poke me again....I wanna get the full effect.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />P.S. @TS...I see you're enjoying the new smiley's  ;) <br />
    <br /><br />That's why I started the topic that's the same thing that happen to me. Weird isn't it! I again have one and I can't get rid of it but there's actually nothing there.<br />
    <br />me three bangbang
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    <br /><br /> /toldya/ <br /> penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/ penguin/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok, I can avoid it no longer - someone poked me but when I click on it it says 'There are no pokes'!  /scream/ <br /><br />And how do you poke someone anyhow?  Where's the poke button?!!  bangbang <br /><br />I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!  /overreacting/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I got poked too...but when I checked the Poker....no-one was there  :lol: <br /> <br />Whoever it was..thanks..I enjoyed my mysterious poke greatly  :mrgreen: <br /> <br /> /woohoo/ smiley_spider
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Souza and TS!  :lol:popcorn1.gif<br />Thanks for the 3  fresse/ pokes /woohoo/I'm going to look to see if I can find how to poke  geek/, and in the meantime:<br /><br />eye-poke.jpg
  • on 1315212325:
    <br />I got poked too...but when I checked the Poker....no-one was there  :lol: <br /> <br />Whoever it was..thanks..I enjoyed my mysterious poke greatly  :mrgreen: <br /> <br /> /woohoo/ smiley_spider <br />
    Same here! Thanks! I'm sorry I cannot poke back! :(
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Right, now I have 3 pokes, but it still says 'There are no pokes'!<br /><br />In the absence of any understanding on my part, of this weird and wonderful addition to our forum, and no knowledge of who is poking me, or how to poke back (or poke Back!), I shall just have to say thank you, if that is indeed a suitable response to being poked, and simply imagine who you are:<br /><br /> michael-jackson/ ,  mj_bad/ ,  mj_dance/ or  moonwalk_/ ???  !!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1315180502:
    <br />
    on 1315173532:
    <br />IT'S ME! I have poked everyone in here but received only one poke BACK  :-\ <br /><br />LOL Curls you crack me up!              ............... TS a poke back please  lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />Ask, and ye shall receive!<br /> <br /> party/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you TS  penguin/ ..... when does "summer" school start, please?  :lol:
  • on 1315222769:
    <br />
    on 1315180502:
    <br />
    on 1315173532:
    <br />IT'S ME! I have poked everyone in here but received only one poke BACK  :-\ <br /><br />LOL Curls you crack me up!              ............... TS a poke back please  lolol/ <br />
    <br /> <br />[size=14pt]Ask, and ye shall receive![/size]<br /> <br /> party/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you TS  penguin/ ..... when does "summer" school start, please?  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: TS shouldn't of said that...now he should expect a whole roll of questions that he has to answer, also TS has been proven right so far in the hoax, hate for it to stop now by not answering our questions.... :lol: :lol:...joke. <br /><br />Now if y'all excuse me, gotta look for some more people to poke.
  • on 1315183321:
    <br />
    on 1315182979:
    <br />
    on 1315182727:
    <br />
    on 1315181692:
    <br />
    on 1315181382:
    <br />
    on 1315180608:
    <br />
    on 1315180502:
    <br />
    on 1315173532:
    <br /> <br />Ask, and ye shall receive!<br /> <br /> party/ <br />
    <br /><br />TS, a BAM please?<br /><br />cat-shrek.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br />As the saying goes ... Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!  typing/    afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ <br /> <br /> <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMobTjSy2wA2lYayPvePHngWWK5RzEutiSv5ssDxqoBwIG4ipj<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:    lolol/ lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br /> >:( <br /><br />smart_ass_on_board_tshirt-p235363995612275625q01i_328.jpg<br /><br />Watch it mister, what goes around, comes around. I am going to kick yo ass so hard that you will need an inflatable donut for weeks. Be prepared! :twisted: <br />
    <br /> <br /> /overreacting/ <br /> <br />I must have made a mistake.  :oops:  You asked for a "BAM" in this "poke" thread--so I thought that you wanted an EXTRA BIG POKE!!  My bad.<br /> <br /> typing/    bangbang    crash/ <br />
    <br /><br />This must have been your most recent read:<br /><br />51MjdR-gXBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg<br /><br />But I'll save your ass for now. ;) <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Whew!!!<br /> <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9AoumEbm5RQPXQLRcCSY56QRYk3bBnoZZl6RHyRlsJkb80L-1rA<br />
    <br /><br /><br />  :lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny! Very nice, guys.  lolol/ <br /><br />But I can not poke anyone! /overreacting/ /overreacting/
  • [size=12pt]It's the case of the mysterious poker. Here a poke, there a poke, everywhere a poke.  fresse/ <br /><br />Be On The Look Out for the Anonymous Pokster. suspicious//<br /><br />I got one of those invisable pokes last night.  bangbang<br /><br />Thanks anyways. It's been a while since I got poked. lolol/[/size]
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This hoax has been a real education...it is even educating me about culinary skills /cook/<br />I didn't know there was such a thing as a poke cake. How bout it Front. You've done pie, bam cakes. What's next on the menu...a poke cake?<br />black-cherry-jell-o-poke-cake-2.jpg<br />http://www.bigoven.com/pics/rs/256/black-cherry-jell-o-poke-cake-2.jpg
  • To whoever just 'poked' me...I really wish I knew who you were (sometimes I can see the 'poke'...sometimes I can't  /pull hair/ ).  Alas, my latest poke is 'poker-less'  :cry:  Try poking me again or pm me with a 'you were poked' message or something lol.<br /> <br />Thanks anyways...<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • rr/ cool... we get to poke people  ::P  You will have to excuse me, I have some poking around I have to do (did ya get it, 'poking around", ahhhhh  beerchug  for me, lol)
  • :) Whoever poked me......feel poked back! /heartwarrior<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    i remember poking some people but I can´t see a poke  /overreacting/
  • I got a poke, when i clicked on it there was no name.. So who ever poked me thank you, sorry I couldn't poke you back. maybe it was a ghost  lolol/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I've been mysteriously Poked twice in the past 2 days. Don't know who the "poker" was...but I can only dream  :lol: <br /> michael-jackson/
  • I got poked by TS on Sept. 5th, and now someone else poked me, but can't see who it is...guess we have a "phantom" poker loose on the board! lolol/ <br /><br />Well whoever poked me, this is for you! bearhug Thanks, and sending you all LOVE!!!!!
  • I got 2 pokes too but no name.  action-smiley-054.gif
  • I'm in the same 'poked twice without a poker' boat  pale/ ...one last night and one tonight.<br /> <br />Again...thank you whoever you are...wish I could poke you back.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1315794357:
    <br />I got 2 pokes too but no name.  action-smiley-054.gif<br />
    <br /> <br />Just like the song a place without no name.. I got poked again 5 mins ago and no one there.. It is ok it can be Michael poking us  lolol/