'Recently read' feature??

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
Sorry, me again!<br /><br />Does anyone know if there's a feature on here that will allow me to easily find recent, but already read posts? Once I've read something on 'show unread posts since last visit', they disappear into the bowels of the forum and I find it really hard to find them if I want to refer back to them again.<br /><br />On the old board, they all just stayed put, minus the new posts marker - is there anything like that here that I haven't found yet?  Something like a 'recently read' feature?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1315415208:
    <br />Sorry, me again!<br /><br />Does anyone know if there's a feature on here that will allow me to easily find recent, but already read posts? Once I've read something on 'show unread posts since last visit', they disappear into the bowels of the forum and I find it really hard to find them if I want to refer back to them again.<br /><br />On the old board, they all just stayed put, minus the new posts marker - is there anything like that here that I haven't found yet?  Something like a 'recently read' feature?<br />
    <br /><br />Click 'Home' in the menu, there is a list of the most recent threads there. If you have topics you like to address later on, you should also be able to bookmark them so that you can find them quicker.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Oh, I see the bookmark function is not there. Will install one right away!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks Souza - 'home' gives the last 10 but that's not really far enough back for when something hits me days later! I've usually posted on threads that particularly interest me, so they're easy to find - it's the ones that don't grab me till later that are being so elusive, especially when things aren't always posted in the most obvious or appropriate place.<br /><br />Perhaps I'll start a 'Can anyone remember where ........ was posted?' thread!<br /><br /><br /> <br />
    on 1315429151:
    <br />Thanks Souza - 'home' gives the last 10 but that's not really far enough back for when something hits me days later! I've usually posted on threads that particularly interest me, so they're easy to find - it's the ones that don't grab me till later that are being so elusive, especially when things aren't always posted in the most obvious or appropriate place.<br /><br />Perhaps I'll start a 'Can anyone remember where ........ was posted?' thread!<br />
    <br /><br />I set it to 15 now. If I add mre, it will be too long.<br /><br />Can't the search option help you out?

This discussion has been closed.