MJ at James Brown Concert

starlight30starlight30 Posts: 193
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
He sings I love you and dances, so cute. The feeling is mutual, we luv u 2.  bearhug<br /><br />

Comments

• Have you seen Prince's display at this concert?<br />I felt embarrased for him. Ecspecially after having to go after MJ!<br /> <br />Heres the video. First MJ then Prince.<br />I hope he was able to laugh it off afterwards. He went on to become one of the most successful artists known.<br />Just not Mike Jack status.<br /> <br />
  • Wow!  I have never seen that video before.  Prince almost looked like he was drunk or something.  Michael was so composed just like a gentlemen would act. 
  • Double wow.....I had never seen the Prince video either!  It puts a visual perspective to Michael's character:<br />humble, respectful & loving.  I won't say what it says about Prince..... 'nuff said.<br /><br /><br />Thanks for posting these.......<br /><br /><br />Blessings
  • Yeah, I have seen the Prince part b/4. I just like the part w/MJ.
  • Idk what material they used to make Michael but he is soooo beautiful bearhug and elegant and sensitive and smart...words are not enough.