THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
This trailer was just tweeted by Donte. Looks mighty interesting:<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this. I saw it too and found it to be quite interesting. I had to wonder if this is indeed part of the bigger puzzle. I can totally see Michael being a part of this movement.<br /><br />by the way, it takes a long, long, time to post any comments on this new forum or even open up to a new thread. I am not commenting much now because of it. I hope it improves :(<br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Thanks for posting. very interesting indeed.<br /><br />The tagline looks intriguing as well.<br /><br />The world is waking up. <br /><br />Premiere 11.11.11<br /><br />b1.jpg<br />
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    so release date 11.11.11. AND he tweeted " its gunna be Epic" who recently told us to look up the word epic? <br />Was it TS in connection to the dinosaurs epic game of hide and seek retweet by Paris?!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Follow the money...connect the dots...<br /><br />Very interesting indeed.<br /><br />I just wish I could stop being suspicious of everything!
  • A very interesting trailer. <br />I think Michael is part of this production. It reminds me again of Michael saying in 'This Is It', 'we got 4 years to get it right or...' This movie/documentary can be a sequel or an following action of his call for awakening in 'This Is It' in order to start a movement to create a better energy solution by us people instead of the now leading oil economics. <br />I will definately watch it on 11.11.11 /woohoo/
  • on 1315863971:
    <br />A very interesting trailer. <br />I think Michael is part of this production. It reminds me again of Michael saying in 'This Is It', 'we got 4 years to get it right or...' This movie/documentary can be a sequel or an following action of his call for awakening in 'This Is It' in order to start a movement to create a better energy solution by us people than the now leading oil economics. <br />I will definately watch it on 11.11.11 /woohoo/ <br />
    <br /><br />For sure - not to mention in the trailer it says to "connect the dots" and "follow the money trail". Hmmm...I think I see Jacksons fingerprints all over this. Awesome!!! :) By the way, it occurred to me earlier that Michael is most definitely contributing to these projects some how - maybe so that nobody can stop him like they have in the past? If that is so, won't it be great when they realize they've failed. I'd pay big money, I tell you what...
  • on 1315862095:
    <br />so release date 11.11.11. AND he tweeted " its gunna be Epic" who recently told us to look up the word epic?<br />Was it TS in connection to the dinosaurs epic game of hide and seek retweet by Paris?!<br />
    <br /><br />I mentioned the same thing in the thread about Donte's twitter account. I also think the trailer itself reminds me of This Is It, even down to the font they are using. I can't wait to see it. It definitely seems to be exposing a lot and again, I can't help but think of what Mr. Dove from MJAwakening (http://mjawakening.wordpress.com) said in his first message post:<br /><br />
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT<br /><br />2010 : NIGHT to DAWN<br /><br />2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT<br /><br />2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE<br /><br />The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.
    <br /><br />I definitely think light will be shed on some hidden truths in this movie, bringing daylight. I also think the movie poster reminds me of another message from Mr. Dove:<br /><br />
    When you take Propofol you go to sleep<br /><br />What do you do to wake up?<br /><br />Stop your “Propofol drip” now
    <br /><br />It looks like this movie will tell us exactly what to do to wake up. I know not everyone believes Mr. Dove was a true insider and that's okay but I can't help but think about some of his posts when I see certain things.
  • Oh and one more thing that I find interesting is that MLK is highlighted in the trailer. It reminds me of the quote in They Don't Care About Us, which was the first TII clip given shortly after 6/25. "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation..."  I definitely think there is a connection. And it is an awesome idea to have it streamed globally on the internet. This smells like a nice way to serve up some bamcakes but let me not get ahead of myself. I don't think the cakes will be served until next year but that's my opinion. I think the movie's message is far too important to be overshadowed by MJ's presence.
  • on 1315862497:
    <br />Follow the money...connect the dots...<br /><br />Very interesting indeed.<br /><br />I just wish I could stop being suspicious of everything!<br />
    <br /> <br />No need to be suspicious, you beautiful person!<br />Truth is an outsider waiting to be acknoledged.<br />No one controls you! You control you!<br /> <br />I love you  michael-jackson/
    on 1315879211:
    <br />
    on 1315862497:
    <br />Follow the money...connect the dots...<br /><br />Very interesting indeed.<br /><br />I just wish I could stop being suspicious of everything!<br />
    <br /> <br />No need to be suspicious, you beautiful person!<br />Truth is an outsider waiting to be acknoledged.<br />No one controls you! You control you!<br /> <br />I love you  michael-jackson/ <br />
    <br /><br />Aww thanks Moon, you're a sweetie!  Don't get me wrong, I get an awesome vibe from this video.  I just have a natural eyebrow-raising reaction to a lot of things and the only way I can trust my thoughts is to question them, LOL.<br /><br />I love you too.<br /><br />ps...how did you know I'm beautiful????  :shock: ???/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • on 1315880599:
    <br />
    on 1315879211:
    <br />
    on 1315862497:
    <br /> <br />No need to be suspicious, you beautiful person!<br />Truth is an outsider waiting to be acknoledged.<br />No one controls you! You control you!<br /> <br />I love you  michael-jackson/ <br />
    <br /><br />Aww thanks Moon, you're a sweetie!  Don't get me wrong, I get an awesome vibe from this video.  I just have a natural eyebrow-raising reaction to a lot of things and the only way I can trust my thoughts is to question them, LOL.<br /><br />I love you too.<br /><br />ps...how did you know I'm beautiful????  :shock: ???/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />As I'm listening to the REHEARSAL to Hey Jude: I know you are beautiful in your core<br />Mainstream wants us to believe that beauty is the skin we wear, but B.E.A.U.T.Y is the message we project and the actions we take. Its also the destiny we live for the rest of our existence. You are beautiful as long as you are here. And I don't mean 'here' as in 'alive'. I mean that the impact you have on our culture in which you are definitely taking apart of at this very moment! Live well and make every second count. Time is ticking, we are limited in our own personal existence but the actions we take are far more influential than our words of doubt or ledger. <br /> <br />Once again, as a child of God to another, I love you and make every aspect of your life Count. <br /> :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
  • Thanks for starting a new thread for this video Souza!! I agree with everyone's comments thus far!! /woohoo/ /woohoo/ "This Is It" "The Truth Will Prevail"  "Awareness" and "Awakening" on a "Global scale" "Make a Change" " In What Will Go Down In History As The Greatest Demonstration For Freedom In The History Of Our Nation" "The Planets Are Lining Up, They're  Bringing Brighter Days"..."Connect The Dots"..."And Piece, By Piece, By Piece, By Piece..........well you get the point!! lolol/ <br /><br />This is very exciting...Take back your "Personal Power" and THRIVE!!! Sounds like a real "Thriller"!! <br /><br />I really Love you guys!! bearhug  with all of my heart!!! I Love you too Michael!!!
  • on 1315881417:
    <br />
    on 1315880599:
    <br />
    on 1315879211:
    <br />
    on 1315862497:
    <br /><br />Aww thanks Moon, you're a sweetie!  Don't get me wrong, I get an awesome vibe from this video.  I just have a natural eyebrow-raising reaction to a lot of things and the only way I can trust my thoughts is to question them, LOL.<br /><br />I love you too.<br /><br />ps...how did you know I'm beautiful????  :shock: ???/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />As I'm listening to the REHEARSAL to Hey Jude: I know you are beautiful in your core<br />Mainstream wants us to believe that beauty is the skin we wear, but B.E.A.U.T.Y is the message we project and the actions we take. Its also the destiny we live for the rest of our existence. You are beautiful as long as you are here. And I don't mean 'here' as in 'alive'. I mean that the impact you have on our culture in which you are definitely taking apart of at this very moment! Live well and make every second count. Time is ticking, we are limited in our own personal existence but the actions we take are far more influential than our words of doubt or ledger. <br /> <br />Once again, as a child of God to another, I love you and make every aspect of your life Count. <br /> :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: <br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful post Moon!! God Bless you sister!!!! This hug is for you!! bearhug
    on 1315882370:
    <br />
    on 1315881417:
    <br />
    on 1315880599:
    <br />
    on 1315879211:
    <br />
    on 1315862497:
    <br /> <br />As I'm listening to the REHEARSAL to Hey Jude: I know you are beautiful in your core<br />Mainstream wants us to believe that beauty is the skin we wear, but B.E.A.U.T.Y is the message we project and the actions we take. Its also the destiny we live for the rest of our existence. You are beautiful as long as you are here. And I don't mean 'here' as in 'alive'. I mean that the impact you have on our culture in which you are definitely taking apart of at this very moment! Live well and make every second count. Time is ticking, we are limited in our own personal existence but the actions we take are far more influential than our words of doubt or ledger. <br /> <br />Once again, as a child of God to another, I love you and make every aspect of your life Count. <br /> :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: <br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful post Moon!! God Bless you sister!!!! This hug is for you!! bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, very beautiful!  Stretchy armed hugs to both of you.  bearhug
  • on 1315883792:
    <br />
    on 1315882370:
    <br />
    on 1315881417:
    <br />
    on 1315880599:
    <br />
    on 1315879211:
    <br />
    on 1315862497:
    <br /><br />Beautiful post Moon!! God Bless you sister!!!! This hug is for you!! bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, very beautiful!  Stretchy armed hugs to both of you.  bearhug <br />
    <br /> <br />I love you both very much! <br /> <br />I'm embattled:  bearhug VS.  /scream/ <br /> <br />Do the RIGHT thing everyone!
  • Andrea...Right back at you sister! bearhug <br />I Love you too Moon and Andrea!!! This is the best Family in the world!!!! We are all Brothers and sisters!
  • on 1315876930:
    <br />
    on 1315862095:
    <br />so release date 11.11.11. AND he tweeted " its gunna be Epic" who recently told us to look up the word epic?<br />Was it TS in connection to the dinosaurs epic game of hide and seek retweet by Paris?!<br />
    <br /><br />I mentioned the same thing in the thread about Donte's twitter account. I also think the trailer itself reminds me of This Is It, even down to the font they are using. I can't wait to see it. It definitely seems to be exposing a lot and again, I can't help but think of what Mr. Dove from MJAwakening (http://mjawakening.wordpress.com) said in his first message post:<br /><br />
    2009 : DUSK to NIGHT<br /><br />2010 : NIGHT to DAWN<br /><br />2011 : DAWN to DAYLIGHT<br /><br />2012 : DAYLIGHT to SUNSHINE<br /><br />The only way to see the sun again is to get through the night.
    <br /><br />I definitely think light will be shed on some hidden truths in this movie, bringing daylight. I also think the movie poster reminds me of another message from Mr. Dove:<br /><br />
    When you take Propofol you go to sleep<br /><br />What do you do to wake up?<br /><br />Stop your “Propofol drip” now
    <br /><br />It looks like this movie will tell us exactly what to do to wake up. I know not everyone believes Mr. Dove was a true insider and that's okay but I can't help but think about some of his posts when I see certain things. <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing this with us. I don't recall seeing these posts - perhaps I haven't been on that forum or didn't pay close enough attention. It does sound to me like he knows more than he's saying...especially now as truth is being exposed little by little. The bit about the propofol is so true as well. Most live their lives in a slumber and now it's time to wake up and take back our control.<br /><br />Oh - and to those wild ones that are sharing all the hugs and goodwill...here's one for you  bearhug <br /><br />Blessings to each of you :)
  • bearhug Back at you voices!!!!<br /><br /><br />Did anyone catch at the end of the video clip where it said "The Solution"??? TS!!!!!!!!!!! michael-jackson/ penguin/ party/ This really will be "EPIC" when the world stops their Propofol drips and awakens to the Truth!!
  • I'm crying here.<br />There is so much to be found on this site, really!!<br />When I saw Nikolas Tesla in the trailer I started crying. My husband is a huge admirer of Tesla, who was of romanian origin but went to America. He had a project to make a device capable of providing FREE ENERGY for the whole world. IDK if his project could have worked or not because he couldn't finish it due to opposition of those who would have lost their business if Tesla's work were completed. Maybe it is possible, or maybe not, now we'll never know or maybe some day we will know because after his death - secret services took all his paperwork. Yet they say Tesla had every project mainly in his mind, not on paper.<br /> <br />Free energy would solve a lot of problems of this world. But it would also bring problemes to those who care only about maintaining their power.<br /> <br />Connect the dots!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1315900793:
    <br />I'm crying here.<br />There is so much to be found on this site, really!!<br />When I saw Nikolas Tesla in the trailer I started crying. My husband is a huge admirer of Tesla, who was of romanian origin but went to America. He had a project to make a device capable of providing FREE ENERGY for the whole world. IDK if his project could have worked or not because he couldn't finish it due to opposition of those who would have lost their business if Tesla's work were completed. Maybe it is possible, or maybe not, now we'll never know or maybe some day we will know because after his death - secret services took all his paperwork. Yet they say Tesla had every project mainly in his mind, not on paper.<br /> <br />Free energy would solve a lot of problems of this world. But it would also bring problemes to those who care only about maintaining their power.<br /> <br />Connect the dots!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, my son (inventor type) has always totally loved Tesla, and just the other night was telling me all these interesting and sad details of his life.<br /><br />
    on 1315898773:
    <br /> bearhug Back at you voices!!!!<br /><br />Did anyone catch at the end of the video clip where it said "The Solution"??? TS!!!!!!!!!!! michael-jackson/ penguin/ party/ This really will be "EPIC" when the world stops their Propofol drips and awakens to the Truth!!<br />
    <br /><br />TS, love it!  /woohoo/  Here's the 'epic' post from TS.<br /><br />August 29,<br />
    My last post was 12 days ago; and in that post I stated: “for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012”, {TIAI August 17, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20134.0}.  In that post I also mentioned, for the very first time, the Twitter account for Paris.  A few days after my post, La Toya verified her account once again { <br />}.<br /><br />And then, one week later, we had yet another colossal coincidence!      The very same person that TS referred to (Paris), retweeted on the very same subject of that last post (2012 and BAM): “Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an [size=14pt]epic [/size] game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION” { http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18330.msg351117.html#msg351117}.<br /><br />Would real dinosaurs actually play a “game”, and intentionally “hide” (and we should “seek” them)?  Are we supposed to conclude that Paris really believes there will be an invasion of literal dinosaurs in 2012?      And if not, then what could this possibly mean—other than the obvious!?!<br /><br />Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an [size=14pt]epic (look this word up) [/size] game (ARG) of hide (fake death) & seek (hoax investigation) & then … when 2012 hits BAM (everyone who thinks that these giants are dead, will find out that they are NOT dead)!  Could it be any clearer????????????<br /><br />This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial.  I can’t guarantee that there won’t be any more delays; but at this point, any further delays will most likely be short compared to the previous delays.<br /><br />Instead of MJ receiving a birthday present, this year he gave a present to his hoax family (a "giant" BAM clue, through Paris).  “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” (Acts 20:35).<br /><br />I finished my last post with this statement, “I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!”  And now I will finish this post with the following statement, “If MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that Paris is a fake informer—and even La Toya, since she verified the pariisjaxn Twitter account more than once.”
    <br /><br />Also they show a clip of Deepak Chopra, who was close friends with Michael, as well as his son Gotham.<br />Here is an interesting blog of his thoughts on Michael and what he heard him say, “I want to go out like Elvis.” Hmm…wonder if he thinks MJ's alive...<br />http://blog.beliefnet.com/intentchopra/2009/06/a-tribute-to-my-friend-michael.html<br /><br />When they showed all those pills, the words pharmaceutical companies, and then “Connect the dots”, it reminded me of drugs MJ was supposedly taking?<br /><br />My love to all of you as well! bearhug<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    You know how MLK said, "I have a dream", and then TII said, "There was just one dream", that MJ wanted to carry out, this hoax and healing the planet.<br />When I watched this video it reminded me of my 'dream', that I'm sure everyone on the planet has. What if everyone was actually putting out his/her skills to better the whole planet and all people, instead of trying to get rich at the expense of others.  Children and adults all over the world would have good food, clean water, clothes, a house, education, safety from war, healthy animals, clean environment, love for others not based on externals. But Evil always seems to stop attempts, and every system remains screwed. My dream is when the time is right and God says it's time, that it will happen. What an amazing world that would be, everyone driving cars that run on water, solar or nothing. People could live in desert, artic, mountains, underwater--anywhere with the right technology and ecology.<br /><br />Just an aside, the trailer talks about UFO's which I also believe exist, and they play a big part in our history behind the scenes.<br />I know it's very difficult to separate the fact from the fiction when it comes to UFO's, but there is some footage of UFO's seen in the background of 911, trade center bldg. that seem authentic.<br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Looks very very interesting. <br /> <br />Can't wait to watch the entire thing. The dolphin jumping out of the water reminds me of the video for Earth Song. To me it seems to be connecting alot of dots and has Michael written all over it.<br /> <br />@looking4truth...I can see what you mean about how it reminds you of MJawakening  8-)
  • on 1315904455:
    <br />You know how MLK said, "I have a dream", and then TII said, "There was just one dream", that MJ wanted to carry out, this hoax and healing the planet.<br />When I watched this video it reminded me of my 'dream', that I'm sure everyone on the planet has. What if everyone was actually putting out his/her skills to better the whole planet and all people, instead of trying to get rich at the expense of others.  Children and adults all over the world would have good food, clean water, clothes, a house, education, safety from war, healthy animals, clean environment, love for others not based on externals. But Evil always seems to stop attempts, and every system remains screwed. My dream is when the time is right and God says it's time, that it will happen. What an amazing world that would be, everyone driving cars that run on water, solar or nothing. People could live in desert, artic, mountains, underwater--anywhere with the right technology and ecology.<br /><br />Just an aside, the trailer talks about UFO's which I also believe exist, and they play a big part in our history behind the scenes.<br />I know it's very difficult to separate the fact from the fiction when it comes to UFO's, but there is some footage of UFO's seen in the background of 911, trade center bldg. that seem authentic.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Sort of a Star Trek society, when people don't have to worry for basic things like food and shelter, but to be preocupied with exploring everything. There is so much unused pottential in so many people who have to waste their time thinking about money. <br /><br />Unfortunately I don't think such a world will ever be.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315859918:
    <br />Thanks for posting. very interesting indeed.<br /><br />The tagline looks intriguing as well.<br /><br />The world is waking up. <br /><br />Premiere 11.11.11<br /><br />b1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Wow look at that poster! It's very well made! And it really amazes me to see how people are getting courageous to raise their voices against illuminati. This is the only way to take them down. <br /><br />I watched the video and saw "Connect the dots" line, Gotham Chopra and all other dots which can be connected to Michael. He can very well be behind this project. Even if he is not, he will be liking this a lot. Loved it.
  • on 1315912072:
    <br />
    on 1315859918:
    <br />Thanks for posting. very interesting indeed.<br /><br />The tagline looks intriguing as well.<br /><br />The world is waking up. <br /><br />Premiere 11.11.11<br /><br />b1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Wow look at that poster! It's very well made! And it really amazes me to see how people are getting courageous to raise their voices against illuminati. This is the only way to take them down. <br /><br />I watched the video and saw "Connect the dots" line, Gotham Chopra and all other dots which can be connected to Michael. He can very well be behind this project. Even if he is not, he will be liking this a lot. Loved it.<br />
    <br /><br />I really believe that this documentary, and what it will entail, is a HUGE piece of the puzzle, that we have been trying to figure out! I think it is very, very important!<br /><br />@Purelove, I believe with all of my heart that Michael is involved in this project. Remember what he said to Geraldo, that he wanted to do film...Maybe this is one of the films he was talking about...it just makes sense to me, and it fits in with healing the planet. Awareness and Awakening, and exposing the TRUTH to the world!! Plus the fact that Donte is "promoting" it, so that it would be brought to the attention of this forum...it just fits!! ;) <br /><br />Keep The Faith! Sending you Love and Blessings! <br /><br /><br />