THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

Comments

• I agree with all the wonderful comments on this thread...and love feeling the L.O.V.E. some threads, like this one, exude.  I will be waiting to watch this movie with bated breath...it's got MJ all over it, under it, and to the sides of it.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315972664:
    <br />
    on 1315912072:
    <br />
    on 1315859918:
    <br />Thanks for posting. very interesting indeed.<br /><br />The tagline looks intriguing as well.<br /><br />The world is waking up. <br /><br />Premiere 11.11.11<br /><br />b1.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Wow look at that poster! It's very well made! And it really amazes me to see how people are getting courageous to raise their voices against illuminati. This is the only way to take them down. <br /><br />I watched the video and saw "Connect the dots" line, Gotham Chopra and all other dots which can be connected to Michael. He can very well be behind this project. Even if he is not, he will be liking this a lot. Loved it.<br />
    <br /><br />I really believe that this documentary, and what it will entail, is a HUGE piece of the puzzle, that we have been trying to figure out! I think it is very, very important!<br /><br />@Purelove, I believe with all of my heart that Michael is involved in this project. Remember what he said to Geraldo, that he wanted to do film...Maybe this is one of the films he was talking about...it just makes sense to me, and it fits in with healing the planet. Awareness and Awakening, and exposing the TRUTH to the world!! [size=18pt]Plus the fact that Donte is "promoting" it, so that it would be brought to the attention of this forum...it just fits!![/size] ;) <br /><br />Keep The Faith! Sending you Love and Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. ;)
  • on 1315877614:
    <br />Oh and one more thing that I find interesting is that MLK is highlighted in the trailer. It reminds me of the quote in They Don't Care About Us, which was the first TII clip given shortly after 6/25. "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation..."  I definitely think there is a connection. And it is an awesome idea to have it streamed globally on the internet. This smells like a nice way to serve up some bamcakes but let me not get ahead of myself. I don't think the cakes will be served until next year but that's my opinion. I think the movie's message is far too important to be overshadowed by MJ's presence. <br />
    <br /> <br />
    This smells like a nice way to serve up some bamcakes but let me not get ahead of myself. I don't think the cakes will be served until next year but that's my opinion.
    <br /> ::P  nicely put!<br />The purpose to serve the bamcakes in 2012 could be to let the dough simmer /cook/  as a metaphor to let the awakening grow. THRIVE will be a mind blowing movie, with a high motivation for action and is a sort of trailer of the final ultimate BAM movie in 2012, which will be jawdropping :shock: , easy to serve the cakes then ;) 
  • on 1316025191:
    <br />
    on 1315877614:
    <br />Oh and one more thing that I find interesting is that MLK is highlighted in the trailer. It reminds me of the quote in They Don't Care About Us, which was the first TII clip given shortly after 6/25. "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation..."  I definitely think there is a connection. And it is an awesome idea to have it streamed globally on the internet. This smells like a nice way to serve up some bamcakes but let me not get ahead of myself. I don't think the cakes will be served until next year but that's my opinion. I think the movie's message is far too important to be overshadowed by MJ's presence. <br />
    <br /> <br />
    This smells like a nice way to serve up some bamcakes but let me not get ahead of myself. I don't think the cakes will be served until next year but that's my opinion.
    <br /> ::P  nicely put!<br />The purpose to serve the bamcakes in 2012 could be to let the dough simmer /cook/  as a metaphor to let the awakening grow. THRIVE will be a mind blowing movie, with a high motivation for action and is a sort of trailer of the final ultimate BAM movie in 2012, which will be jawdropping :shock: , easy to serve the cakes then ;)  <br />
    <br /><br />Nicely put!  :D
  • I am so excited after watching this video.  Can't wait for the movie !!!!!!  This will really help wake people up.  I am jumping for JOY because everything is coming together and becoming more real.  Also it ties together with David Wilcocks videos and books and his new book about the energy field.    Hip Hip Hooray <br /><br /> party/
  • look at this one: from planet michael
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This kinda looks like Paris!<br /><br /><br />Thrive%2BWhat%2BOn%2BEarth%2BWill%2BIt%2BTake%2BMovie.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjacksonkidsEXCL080111_01-full.jpg
  • The trailer shocked me...<br /><br />Connect the dots...<br />Follow the money..<br /><br /><br />Michael's words...
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    on 1316050023:
    <br />I am so excited after watching this video.  Can't wait for the movie !!!!!!  This will really help wake people up.  I am jumping for JOY because everything is coming together and becoming more real.  Also it ties together with David Wilcocks videos and books and his new book about the energy field.    Hip Hip Hooray <br /><br /> party/ <br />
    <br /> <br />DAVIDS BOOK IS AMAZING!!! So far, I found Davids videos from a hoaxer shortly after june 25th 09, I feel that MJ was on the same wave lengh as David, I was even just reading Dancing in a Dream and MJ has one poem called quentom leap, that is spoke about in Davids books/videos.<br />Also that video I saw peacock which is what MJ and his brothers wanted the Victory tour to stand for, can you feel it video ect :) Also I reconized some of the people being interview on the doc, Aaron Russo did one back in 2005/06 America freedom to fascism, he died of cancer in 07 I believe, but he had a lot of these same people in his doc, Im def connecting the dots. I think some people whom are rich, in high positions, famous may have all started to come together and do something, I keep on seeing something like this but can't put my finger on it, but its close something big is going down soon. I can feel it. bearhug /scream/ bearhug bearhug
    :D
  • on 1316087356:
    <br /> <br />Thank you becca.<br /> <br />[size=12pt]Honor to Aaron Russo, R.I.P., he had a great life philosophy, his life lessons: 9.20: “the importance of life is to like yourself, you have to respect yourself, you have to take actions that you have to respect if somebody else did them. What is the point of living if you don’t like who you are. I believe that a person has the ability to mould their character..  Like the saying ‘the leopard never changes its spots’, I don’t believe that. I believe that people have the total ability to mould their character into they choose to be in their life, what their ideals are. I’m not the same person I was 30 years ago.. I wanted to be something better than I was before.”<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.[/size]
    :'(
    on 1316090589:
    <br />
    on 1316087356:
    <br /> <br />Thank you becca.<br /> <br />[size=12pt]Honor to Aaron Russo, R.I.P., he had a great life philosophy, his life lessons: 9.20: “the importance of life is to like yourself, you have to respect yourself, you have to take actions that you have to respect if somebody else did them. What is the point of living if you don’t like who you are. I believe that a person has the ability to mould their character..  Like the saying ‘the leopard never changes its spots’, I don’t believe that. I believe that people have the total ability to mould their character into they choose to be in their life, what their ideals are. I’m not the same person I was 30 years ago.. I wanted to be something better than I was before.”<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.[/size]<br />
    <br /> <br />You are so welcome, glad he touched your heart too, GREAT man. Hugs and love, may he rest in peace, I thank him for all that he was doing for the world before he passed.
  • on 1316157044:
    <br /> :'(
    on 1316090589:
    <br />
    on 1316087356:
    <br /> <br />Thank you becca.<br /> <br />[size=12pt]Honor to Aaron Russo, R.I.P., he had a great life philosophy, his life lessons: 9.20: “the importance of life is to like yourself, you have to respect yourself, you have to take actions that you have to respect if somebody else did them. What is the point of living if you don’t like who you are. I believe that a person has the ability to mould their character..  Like the saying ‘the leopard never changes its spots’, I don’t believe that. I believe that people have the total ability to mould their character into they choose to be in their life, what their ideals are. I’m not the same person I was 30 years ago.. I wanted to be something better than I was before.”<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.[/size]<br />
    <br /> <br />You are so welcome, glad he touched your heart too, GREAT man. Hugs and love, may he rest in peace, I thank him for all that he was doing for the world before he passed. <br />
    <br />
    glad he touched your heart too
    Yes he did    bearhug <br /><br />He's definately a person who thrived to make a change and he knows how to motivate us to do the same, just by telling his life story. He believes that there's always goodness in the hearts of people, no matter if the person is good or evil and that there's always a willingness to change. This is L.O.V.E. too.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
  • maybe this is just a beginning of things to come.  In my city, there is a movement happening as we speak and in many nations across the globe.  http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/
  • Many of these people, who are hard working, tax paying citizens, students, housewives, the whole gammit have begun sitting up tents in cities to demonstrate and mobilize their charges.  It’s only a beginning, but w/o a beginning there would be no end and no resolve.  Here is a look at what’s going on here. Surely you can figure out who comprises the 1 percent!  People are tired of being used and tossed like dirty rags.  It’s time to make a change.<br /><br />http://www.peachpundit.com/
  • on 1318271193:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]ForstAMoon thank you for sharing with us this video.<br />FOR GOD sake what on EARTH it will take for us to MAKE THAT CHANGE!!!! This is so hard to watch,people fighting,killing eachother,garbage everywere,children without parents  :'(.Like Michael said "THIS HAS GOT TO STOP",cause "WE HAD ENOUGH "  :cry:!!!<br />Hesouttamylife I think you are talking about USA and Wall street protest.This is what happened some days ago there,this is so hard to watch,OMG,what is going on with people,WHY  /scream/ things had to go so far??????[/size]<br /><br />Wall Street Brutality: Police Beat and Mace Protesters<br />
  • YES, it started on Wall Street but has caught on in many cities throughout the world.  It never had to come to this.  There is enough of everything for everybody.  But those who rule, tend to hold onto it for themselves & issues out just enough to  insult everybody else.  It’s not fair. It’s not theirs to dish out. It belongs to the world.
  • So I am really surprised no one (that I know of) has posted about this film on 11.11.11 since it was such a big deal earlier. Anyway, I just finished watching the film and I think everyone who wants to really wake up should watch this film. It gives background scientific, historical, spiritual information on the universal code that could produce free energy for everyone on earth; it also gives an in depth look into the reason why this very tangible and positive resource of energy is being stopped from seeing the light of day, providing an overall lesson on what we've been discussing with the 1% controlling the 99% and then it shows solutions that we can all partake in and should want to partake in if we wish to be truly free in this world, in this life and in the lives of our children. It only costs $5 (in American money) and you have 48 hours to view multiple times so you can show it to friends and family that way and gift the movie to others as well. Also, with the power of the internet and social networking, we can pass this movie along to so many people, creating a more aware and awaken world, simply by a click of a button. I strongly believe, whether Michael is connected to this directly or not, that this movie can help jump start people's own awareness of the world and begin to awaken to the true nature of humanity--L.O.V.E. <br /><br />With that said, did anyone else see it? If so, what did you think and what did you learn from it?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Anybody has a link where we can watch the movie?<br />I don't know if it's available online yet.<br />
  • Gina, you can rent the movie through their official website, www.thrivemovement.com. Also, I forgot to add this in my last post but this movie might answer the question on the missing N. That's all I am going to say for now.  :D
  • Checked it out last night, paid the 5 on the website. A lot of the facts from the movie are posted on the website as well. Some quick thoughts what the movies about since most haven’t seen it yet; adding to what looking4truth said, it’s definitely interesting, after some interesting tidbits, the movie eventually goes after the problem and targets the financial elite in the world…aka New World Order…aka elite private banks…essentially down to the main family culprits: the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans. Power the federal reserve has, etc. Moving into this new one world government. I’ve seen a few New World Order-Illuminati docs like Im sure others have to, so some of the stuff is known, but everything is presented very well in this movie. Interesting info on de-population, discusses how we are being suppressed of some potentially life-breaking innovations. <br /><br />Whether this movie is directly related to MJ or not, its pretty close, it deals with the realities of our world and the problems we are facing because of the people at the top of the pyramid, the 1%. Check it out, don’t want to examine the movie too specifically until more see it. <br />
  • Thanks, I'll check on http://www.thrivemovement.com, maybe I can rent it (?)  I hope that Thrive will be shown in cinema's or in theater and cultural centers as well (but I guess that's too expensive), because I hope it will reach a big audience. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all