Hello (: !

edited September 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone !:D<br />I'm new here, but I'm a big BeLIEver since 2010 (:<br />I come from the other hoax forum. :arrow: =)<br />So...see you all later !:D

Comments

• Welcome to the family! bearhug I look forward to your input, here on our forum!<br /><br />Blessings and Love to you friend!!
  • on 1316012722:
    <br />Welcome to the family! bearhug I look forward to your input, here on our forum!<br /><br />Blessings and Love to you friend!!<br />
    <br />Thank You !  bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVSNL7k1WoygEn1czXM52vkMh7_48MHEYIgj6hbaIG5cYIxIa3Kvki5mtc8w
  • Hello nice to meet you and welcome to the family!! bearhug
  • Welcome!
  • RolandChayer-WelcomeSmiley.gif...hope you enjoy your stay!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1316012600:
    <br />Hi everyone !:D<br />I'm new here, but I'm a big BeLIEver since 2010 (:<br />I come from the other hoax forum. :arrow: =)<br />So...see you all later !:D<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy captain  bearhug!<br />It's nice to see new members coming,even if 2 years passed since THE FATAL DAY,lol  lolol/.Please dont by shy and share your thoughts about the HOAX,ok?<br />LOVE you![/size]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    [size=medium]<br />Welcome to the family !! :mrgreen:[/size]
  • Thanks to you all !  mj_dance/
  • on 1316023229:
    <br />
    on 1316012600:
    <br />Hi everyone !:D<br />I'm new here, but I'm a big BeLIEver since 2010 (:<br />I come from the other hoax forum. :arrow: =)<br />So...see you all later !:D<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy captain  bearhug!<br />It's nice to see new members coming,even if 2 years passed since THE FATAL DAY,lol  lolol/.Please dont by shy and share your thoughts about the HOAX,ok?<br />LOVE you![/size]<br />
    <br />It's Captainette  ;).<br />I know, 2 years is long, but I still BeLIEve like at the beginning  :mrgreen: