11.11.11. Film

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2968820761/<br /><br />The film is made by the same guy who made the film SAW. Haven't we said that there were connections between Saw and Michael?<br /><br />So what's going to happen on 11.11.11 ? Probably an avalanche of horrible things... 11/11/11 is a horror-thriller set on 11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month and concerning a entity from another world that enters the earthly realm through Heaven's 11th gate.<br />Just that you know...<br /><br />Michael's Thriller II?  8)

Comments

• I forgot.... <br /><br />One of the production company's is  "Epic" pictures
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Interesting find! <br /><br />and Thrive 11.11.11 premiere.<br /><br />I can understand why the date of 11.11.11 may get lots of attention and I think we should keep an eye on this. I am wondering what else is going to emerge here. suspicious//
  • It seems like a horror movie to scare us or does a being come down to save earth ???  I want to see Thrive.  It is about healing the planet and more.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Yeah 11:11. Last night I looked at the digital clock at exactly 11:11 - something that's been happening for years.  There was a thread somewhere about this phenomonen so I know I'm not the only person who experiences it.  <br /> <br />i've seen weird repetitions at work and the supermarket with 11's, combinations of 1's and 7's, and recently 666 - I bought two things that added to $6.66 and the guy serving me said 'ooh $6.66 that happened the last time I served you' - so I added something to change it. Maybe that one was a coincidence - but you don't have coincidences like I've experienced with 11:11. <br /> <br />Does the movie explain the significance of 11:11:11? <br /> <br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1316075703:
    <br />Interesting find! <br /><br />and Thrive 11.11.11 premiere.<br /><br />I can understand why the date of 11.11.11 may get lots of attention and I think we should keep an eye on this. I am wondering what else is going to emerge here. suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I can definitely see the connection btw 11.11.11 and Thrive. And I agree with you Forst. We should be careful in 11.11.11 We can have a clue or clues that day.
  • Okay just  a twist to the date 11.11.11-Back in 1991 on 11th November Michael relased Black and White in the UK and USA. It also sets a new record when it is added to 96% of 237 of the top forty radio stations on its first day of release. To me this was and is history in the making, now this year it is 20 years ago, and it is still history in the making. Could 11.11.11 be the day that history is made again with the Conrad Murray trial and justice for Michael or could Michael be planning something else???. Like Michael said "SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, LIVE IT." So don't give up Keep the faith and spread the L.O.V.E. We all know how much this song ment to MICHAEL and all of us beLIEvers.
  • 11:11 has a huge significance in my marriage...my husband and I call 11:11 "our time". we always look at the time and we both say " oh look it's 11:11 again"...LOL<br /><br />also, my previous debit card's last 4 numbers were 6666...weird right?
  • <br />Seriously guys????????????<br /><br /><br />
    on 1316074720:
    <br />http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2968820761/<br /><br />The film is made by the same guy who made the film SAW. Haven't we said that there were connections between Saw and Michael?<br /><br />So what's going to happen on 11.11.11 ? Probably an avalanche of horrible things... 11/11/11 is a horror-thriller set on 11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month and concerning a entity from another world that enters the earthly realm through Heaven's 11th gate.<br />Just that you know...<br /><br />Michael's Thriller II?  8)<br />