Please assist newbie... Thanks in advance!

A beLIEver? Yes!<br /><br />A forum expert? Hardly... If someone would be so kind as to explain a few things...<br /><br /><br />I'd like to get help with three things please.<br /><br />can someone tell me how to change title to Army of L.O.V.E like the other users.<br />Also want to add an avatar, dont know how. <br /><br />And want to add a signature but dont know how.<br /><br />Have looked everywhere in settings without being able to figure it out. thank you

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hey there Aussie girl. Lets start with the Army of LOVE link.  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,1934.0.html<br />You have to click on your profile icon to get to the personal settings. You can tell I'm no expert either. Go into modify profile...then click on forum profile....that is where you get the choice to upload, or have a link to the avatar of your choice. Same for siggie.
  • Thank you RK your gorgeous for offering help.<br /><br />Spreading the L.O.V.E baby!
  • Hey there...I meant to send you a welcome back on a thread you had commented on...my bad.<br /><br /><br />Firstly....welcome to Hoaxland : )  I hope you will enjoy it here.  As you can see, I am really a plain Jane myself......no sig, no avatar, lol.  I am proudly Army of LOVE......I see RK got you covered.....it's a great group here.  I am looking forward to reading your posts.  <br />Have a wonderful day down under.......it's so beautiful.  Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to see it!  <br />Feel free to pm me if you have questions......I will try my best to help : )<br /><br /><br />Blessings to you always......
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hello and welcome to the forum Australian believer.  bearhug If you need any help pls feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help you.  :mrgreen:
  • How do u embed a video in the post?