local time

Where can i change the local time for the forum? i noticed mine is wrong :?: say SEP 25TH, so apparently my birthday was yesterday and not today :lol:

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1316865758:
    <br />Where can i change the local time for the forum? i noticed mine is wrong :?: say SEP 25TH, so apparently my birthday was yesterday and not today :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Happy birthday! And you have to change that in your profile settings.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Birthday!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <br /> party/ party/ party/ <br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug <br /> moonwalk_/
  • Happy birthday to you! May God bless you.. enjoy your birthday  party/ party/
  • lolol/  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
  • oh i found lol, thank you, was looking there before i posted but didn't see, found now
  • Admin, I also would like to have local time displayed but I can't see where this option is. I've looked under Settings but I'm stumped.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1317043516:
    <br />Admin, I also would like to have local time displayed but I can't see where this option is. I've looked under Settings but I'm stumped.<br />
    <br /><br />Scroll over "Profile" (its by 'Pokes') then go down & click "Forum Profile". Next, scroll over "Modify Profile" and go down & click "Look and Layout". Once that page loads up, you should see a spot that says "Time Offset", so now you should put your time period (or whatever its called) like mine is -4 hours. Do you get it ? (:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Happy Birthday willddo  party/
  • MJFAN7, Thank you for helping me on this. Not as simple as before but I got there in the end.