"V for Vendetta" connections ~ Photos & Montages

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited November 2018 in References & Similarities
mjvendetta003.jpg<br /><br />postatvforvendettamonta.jpg<br /><br />postatvforvendettamonta.jpg

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    mjelvistheview.jpg
    [size=12pt]Regarding the photo-montage that I posted above ^^[/size]<br /><br />
    I really think that just as Larry KING & Oprah must be in on the hoax, <br />then Whoopi Goldberg and "The VIEW" - TV show <br />are at least FRIENDLY to the Jacksons if not really involved in the hoax!<br />Here's why I think so:
    <br /><br />1. Blog-article: http://mjpopculture.blogspot.com/2010/12/whoopi-promotes-michael-jackson.html<br /><br />2. Whoopi Goldberg promotes Michael in the show "The VIEW" ;) - <br />
    <br /><br />3.
    <br /><br />4.
    <br /><br />5.
    <br /><br />6.
    [size=12pt]I love EVE's PURPLE shirt!! Just like Paris often wears a PURPLE shirt!! especially in that Oprah interview where she talked about how good cook Michael was and the best French Toast he made! just like V !![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />26254720559664949736019.jpg
    <br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/thetruthaboutelvis<br /><br />28214410045182005769610.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisvsign.jpg
    source-link - http://dajuana.com/name-meanings/meaning-of-the-letter-v.html<br /><br />
    [size=18pt]The Letter “V”[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]“V” represents fabrication.[/size]  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />These, with this letter in their names, are honest and fair people. They make wonderful allies. They are loyal to a fault. What you see is what you get with them. Genuine behavior is a better quality of theirs.<br /><br />Diligently they go after what they want and are not afraid to work hard. Very industrious, they are also efficient in their work. Thus their work looks simpler than it is.<br /><br />“V’s” are quite handy at anything they set their minds to, producing wonderful results.<br /><br />Practicality is a strong point with them. Choosing what they consider the most useful behavior, to achieve their goals, is their way of working. One step at a time is their motto.  <br /><br />You rarely can change a “V’s” mind. They know who they are and refuse to let others opinions sway theirs. Some might call them inflexible. Their strong constitutions keep them going when others might give up.<br /><br />With good natures, they are very sociable. They love parties, both the giving and the visiting. Anytime is good for a party in their minds. As gregarious as they are, they draw crowds.<br /><br />Sensitive and emotional, they are passionate about their feelings.<br /><br />“V’s” imagination can sometimes be their worst enemy, especially when they care for someone. Envy and jealousy can run rampant in their lives. Negative “V’s” are frivolous and totally unpredictable.
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    V for Vendetta will be on the G4 station @ 8 or 9pm mountain time. This will be my 1st time watching it. I just hate that I have to watch it by myself because the mask scares me a litle. lol afraid/
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Don't be afraid. This movie is not a scary movie. On the contrary, you will like "V".
    on 1318253888:
    <br />Don't be afraid. This movie is not a scary movie. On the contrary, you will like "V".<br />
    <br /><br />I hope so :) I'm sure I will. Can't wait for it to come on ;))
    So I'm watching V for Vendetta as I type this....and I notice that during just about EVERY commercial break, the new Sony commercial is aired. Crazy right? I kid not.... 8-)
    I loved this part in the movie...<br /> /><br />so much significance of being free from bondage, clarity, and TRUTH! "God is in the rain". Loved it!!!!
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Have you seen this? FB hacked on november 5th by anonymous:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24zvr-0_XCs&feature=related
    on 1318348323:
    <br />Have you seen this? FB hacked on november 5th by anonymous:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24zvr-0_XCs&feature=related<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Whoa! That's my first time seeing this!  WTF?? I did hear that there were spies and such on FB... /overreacting/ Nov 5...... Maybe that's why facebook updated their site...to show other ppls likes and such. Nothing is really private on there anymore.
    on 1318348323:
    <br />Have you seen this? FB hacked on november 5th by anonymous:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24zvr-0_XCs&feature=related<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Here's another one... <br /><br />
    on 1318310017:
    <br />I loved this part in the movie...<br /> /><br />so much significance of being free from bondage, clarity, and TRUTH! "God is in the rain". Loved it!!!!<br />
    Me too! It's the very essence of the movie and of the hoax! ;)<br /><br />Thanks for the link ^^ really nice edited video! ; ) Inspired me to do these photo montages:<br /><br />mjvforvendetta.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Elvis was kind of hurt when they cut his hair when he registered in the Army.... From Larry Geller's blog:
    "Then the first thing they do when I’m inducted is buzz my hair off!” Elvis shook his head incredulously. “Can you imagine that, Larry, my hair? Then, when I’m struggling to deal with everything, my mom suddenly died! My mom was the light of my life, my best friend; I mean, she’s the one I could always go to…man, no matter what. That’s a blow you can never really get over.”<br />“But no matter what happened and all that, I’m glad I served my country, Larry. I love America; where else can you dream the impossible dream? Believe me, no one knows better than I do. I’ve lived that dream. My mom kept tellin’ me, even when we had nothing, that I could be anything I wanted to be, if I tried hard enough.” - http://www.elvispresleybiography.net/elvis-presley-hairstylist-larry-geller-blog/?p=27
    <br /><br />
    mjvforvendetta002.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]For other similarities between "Get Low" movie ^^ & Michael & Elvis' hoax, <br />see this topic:[/size] http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20289.0.html<br /><br />mjvforvendetta003.jpg
  • on 1318371807:
    <br />
    on 1318310017:
    <br />I loved this part in the movie...<br /> /><br />so much significance of being free from bondage, clarity, and TRUTH! "God is in the rain". Loved it!!!!<br />
    Me too! It's the very essence of the movie and of the hoax! ;)<br /><br />Thanks for the link ^^ really nice edited video! ; ) Inspired me to do these photo montages:<br /><br />mjvforvendetta.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Elvis was kind of hurt when they cut his hair when he registered in the Army.... From Larry Geller's blog:
    "Then the first thing they do when I’m inducted is buzz my hair off!” Elvis shook his head incredulously. “Can you imagine that, Larry, my hair? Then, when I’m struggling to deal with everything, my mom suddenly died! My mom was the light of my life, my best friend; I mean, she’s the one I could always go to…man, no matter what. That’s a blow you can never really get over.”<br />“But no matter what happened and all that, I’m glad I served my country, Larry. I love America; where else can you dream the impossible dream? Believe me, no one knows better than I do. I’ve lived that dream. My mom kept tellin’ me, even when we had nothing, that I could be anything I wanted to be, if I tried hard enough.” - http://www.elvispresleybiography.net/elvis-presley-hairstylist-larry-geller-blog/?p=27
    <br /><br />
    mjvforvendetta002.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]For other similarities between "Get Low" movie ^^ & Michael & Elvis' hoax, <br />see this topic:[/size] http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20289.0.html<br /><br />mjvforvendetta003.jpg
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy SimPattyK!!! Thank you very much for this post,WOW,just WOW  OMG!!!!!! You took THE word out of my mouth,girl.That part with Britney,it was in my mind, to put it in one of my future posts.I will do it tomorrow,and I HAVE SOMETHING MORE about this subject,something that it will shock you and the rest  afraid/ . I just hope people will not be upset,but I think I found something big.TAKE CARE MY FRIEND,SLEEP WELL  :)  bearhug!!!![/size]
    on 1318371807:
    <br />
    on 1318310017:
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />You're welcome. :) I like your collages
  • on 1318371807:
    <br />
    on 1318310017:
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Simpa here I am again  :) . I love very much your work,you are awesome.<br />I don't know why but the scene from V movie,where EVEy is shaven is in my mind always  :?.It's something strange with that ans reminded me about Britney incident also.Some time ago I promised a post about this and now here I am.Looking on internet I found something SHOCKING.<br />TWO years ago,when Farrah Fawcett died ,Michael "EVENT" was every were,and now looking BACK I realize that I missed some things.Strange no  :?,because this is what STEVE JOBS said,that only if we look BACKwards we will connect THE DOTS.Who knows maybe I 'm crazy,lol ,maybe no but here is what I found,please START LOOKING AT THE VIDEO from 2:26  afraid/.<br />[/size]<br /><br />RYAN O'NEAL & ALANA STEWART CLAIM FARRAH FAWCETT LIKED THE RECUT DOCUMENTARY<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Isn't this SCARY????This is Farrah Fawcett STORY on the SCREEN ,FILMED,TAPED and SHOWED to us.She was DIEING for GOD sake  :cry:,and they were filming and showing this to US,THE PUBLIC.The question is WHY?????? Because I think is more to this and we must find out .And it seems that a nurse from UCLA MEDICAL CENTER where Michael was also,gave to National Enquirer newspaper some CONFIDENTIAL Information about her medical records  :shock:!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />FARRAH'S DOCUMENTARY & MEDICAL BREACH (from Access Hollywood)<br />
    <br />Farrah's Story<br />
    <br /><br />mjelvisbranca.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • AnjavAnjav Posts: 17
    OMG! Crazy. Love that  /bravo/
    OMG! OMG!  OMG! <br /><br />AppleHead !! that is awesome discovery!<br /><br /><br />I don't even know what to say or what to believe ! really!<br /><br />But still, I try to give you my idea about this whole bizarre "coincidental" thing!!<br /><br />I watched the videos and we can hear about<br />- a stunt operation<br />- the name Jackson<br />- the media violating law and private life of someone<br />- money involved<br />- UCLA staff involved and betrayed patient's confidence, selling info to the media!<br />- cureless disease....<br /><br />What if Farrah had been really ill of that cancer disease, but just like other celebs, managed to overcome and win over the disease? What if she didn't die? What if she staged her death like I am sure other celebs did besides Michael, in their common effort/protest against the media attacks and the mafia from the entertainment industry?? What if as a "Vendetta" for what the media had done to her while she was sick, what if Farrah decided to join the death-hoaxers team??? These are the ideas [crazy or not] that cross my mind right now!!<br /><br />Thanks again Applehead for coming with this amazing completing and useful info !! michael-jackson/ elvis_/<br /><br />kisssssssss and hugsss
  • Have you guys seen the latest V For Vanquish video?? Worth to take a look!!<br /><br />
  • Theres a white rabbit in that video. for a fraction of a second between 30 and 31 seconds in vid.<br />
  • And just before the white rabbit, they show the face of MJ, and if you look or pause fast enough, there's another picture being put in front of the face of MJ... Can't see what it is!!<br /><br />Pretty sure its another face... Could be a mask... but its another face for sure<br /><br />At 29 Sec of the video try pausing rapidly You'll see what I'm talking about and you'll see the whitte rabbit just after!!
  • I dont know what it is
  • on 1320080302:
    <br />I dont know what it is<br />
    <br /><br />This is exactly what I was talking about, Now you can see the hairline and one ear of that face. Not clear enough to see the rest or what's the picture anyway!!
  • on 1320080948:
    <br />
    on 1320080302:
    <br />I dont know what it is<br />
    <br /><br />This is exactly what I was talking about, Now you can see the hairline and one ear of that face. Not clear enough to see the rest or what's the picture anyway!!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes i see the ear too.