MJ Driving Licence Picture. :-)

He looks so happy and cute here in this picture... look at that wide smile.

This is so sweet and adorable, i love it so much.

And check his big signature out. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    I love him........
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    He's like: YEAH I HAVE MY DRIVING LICENCE!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    He's like: YEAH I HAVE MY DRIVING LICENCE!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You forgot to add 'finally' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    He's so cute ;p
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217

You forgot to add 'finally' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

haha oyeah <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • aww he's so cute! i just wanna squeeze his cheeks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Aw he is too cute(:
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Yes, he radiates
    He is so cute
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    Thanks Miss Peppers, he looks cute <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Wow he's so cute lols when I first saw this pic in the files I laughed at how cute it is he's such a cutie!!!!!I LOVE him VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!
  • oh God .. his smile .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i wish i can be police who asked him for his drive license
    and i'll say
    "sir, i can't give your DL back, there's something wrong with this .. i'll keep it" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    He is really a sweetheart!
    Michael, do you know? I love you so very much! And your smile is so cute! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Soo Cute ! If policemen have already seen it, they certainly smiled <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Because of the signature which take all the card and this smile, he looks like soooo happy to have his license !
  • He is adorable. And he looks so incredibly happy that you can't help but smile along with him when you see this picture. Imagine driving and seeing this beautiful man behind the wheel next to you...haha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • aww he's so cute! i just wanna squeeze his cheeks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yeah he is too cute. Oh sorry what you mean the driving licence piccie. Actually i was looking at your signature piccies lol. Wow cathy they are awesome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

XXX
  • oh dear!!!
    I didn't know he had one till now!!!!!
    I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • omg sooo cuteee!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> such a big smile hehe love his huge signature
    OMG just looked at it again and it says JOE!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> woohoo! more proof that is his real middle name ppl <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    I am wondering about the correct name.
    When there i Michael Joe Jackson, why is the name on the mugshot only Michael Jackson ????? It was a very importent document and then there are not using the complete name ? I can't beleave it !
    <!-- m -->http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/m ... nmug1.html<!-- m -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    AWWWW...SOOOO CUTEEEEEE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I LOVE YOU, MIKEY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Too cute!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->