Michael Jackson is Alive: JERMAINE and MICHAEL'S ESCAPE PLAN DEATH HOAX

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
MJHoaxEvidence<br />Michael Jackson is Alive: JERMAINE and MICHAEL'S ESCAPE PLAN DEATH HOAX<br /><br /> /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• [size=10pt]Oh boy,finfin I cant believe this,lol :lol:.I did the same post like you did, and I was so afraid that someone will put this before me :lol:.When I do a post I always like to write something before the video and this time it took a little bit longer  :oops:.So THIS IS IT,this time my post is double post, bangbang  :lol:.<br />Thank you finfin for all your posts and especially for that one of Pearl,with Michael being kidnapped!!!!<br />LOVE YOU!!![/size]
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1316968686:
    <br />[size=10pt]Oh boy,finfin I cant believe this,lol :lol: .I did the same post like you did, and I was so afraid that someone will put this before me :lol: .When I do a post I always like to write something before the video and this time it took a little bit longer  :oops: .So THIS IS IT,this time my post is double post, bangbang :lol: .<br />Thank you finfin for all your posts and especially for that one of Pearl,with Michael being kidnapped!!!!<br />LOVE YOU!!![/size]<br />
    Love you too @applehead250609 - great minds think alike, Hugs <br /> bearhug